6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bahía De La Academia Santa Cruz Island:
Capitan Max B&B
One of our top picks in Puerto Ayora – and a guest favorite.
Capitan Max B&B offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Seymour Airport is 21 miles away.
- The location was great. Close to restaurants and the port. The facilities were clean and the staff very helpful.
- Great location, awesome staff, very good breakfast, lots of personality and charm. Wifi is not that strong so don’t plan to do any work on it. Also the rooms can be warm even with the AC units. This is a great value base for Puerto Ayora.
- Max, the owner, went above and beyond to make sure we had a pleasant stay at all times. Couldn’t be happier with the service, the room and the breakfast :).
- Excellent for location, cleanness, relaxing… Breakfast is simple but a perfect start of the whole day. Owner is very nice. Like this property a lot!
- Great big room with a king bed and nice warm shower, great location, nice brekkie and the staff are very warm and helpful
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Casa Kubler offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from Casa Kubler.
- We got a nice upstairs, quiet room just as we requested. We left notes for the housekeeper when we wanted an early breakfast, and that worked out fine. Liked that the property was a short walk from town. When I emailed the owner, she was quick to respond. Nice coffee shop right down the street.
- Fantastic pool!!! The place in general is in central location, 3-5 minutes walk from the port, supermarket and restaurants, very quiet. Very nice owners, excellent breakfast. Minifridge in the room. The pool is big.
- This was the cosiest room we found on Galapagos, you really feel at home.
- La habitacion es super amplia. El desayuno muy abundante. Tiene una sala de estar gigante y muy comodo para relajarse. La ubicacion es excelente a 100 metros del puerto y del supermercado. A 400 metros de la entrada a tortuga bay
- Las habitaciones son muy amplias y cómodas, los baños también. La limpieza y el orden es excelente. La casa cuenta con espacios amplios y abiertos con una simple y buena calidad de construcción. La atención de Marisela fue siempre muy coordial y amable. Los desayunos son variados y en buenas porciones, muy ricos por cierto. El estado de mantenimiento es muy bueno.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Galapagos Chalet offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Seymour Airport is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed & Breakfast La Peregrina
Featuring free WiFi, Bed & Breakfast La Peregrina offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Great location along the main road of the town across from the fish market. Nice room and breakfast was great! (eggs, fruit, bread)
The overall setting is quite nice as you have your own bungalow with a little porch.
Staff is kind and good breakfast in a nice outdoor setting.
- Great location, very good and clean bedrooms and friendly staff
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. They stored our extra bags for free while we cruised the islands. The setting was nice, location was great.
- The staff was fantastic, helpful, and friendly. The location is great and it feels very welcoming and comfortable.
The Galapagos Pearl B&B
One of our top picks in Puerto Ayora.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, The Galapagos Pearl B&B offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The staff was very nice, always willing to help us, they booked our ferry tickets for us and anything we needed. You’re about a 10 min walk from the pier and 5 min walk from all the good stuff.
- Bed was firm. Continental breakfast every morning. Walking distance to several restaurants.
The bed was big and very comfortable and the pillows were some of the best we have seen in all of Ecuador (islands and mainland). The owner of the hotel was extremely polite and very helpful throughout our stay. The breakfast she served us on the second day was much better than on the first day.
The breakfast follows the traditional combination of juice, coffee or tea, croissant, cheese and ham, butter and sweet, yogurt, and fruit. It is better served than in most places where we’ve been.
The entrance is well decorated and overall the hotel is a very enjoyable place.
WiFi was down for most of our stay. Once it was back up and running it worked fine.
Breakfast was pleasant and the food very good.
- Tucked away and quiet but close to centre of town. View from 3rd floor rooms over town were nice.
La Fortaleza De Haro
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. La Fortaleza De Haro offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 20 miles from the property.
Everything from A-Z was there. Owners were always at your beck and call, just ask. They were informative with taxi’s and ordered taxi drivers they knew for cheaper prices. Could order meals in if you wanted. Gianna had a few restaurants on hand. We were well taken care of in every way.
Breakfasts were delicious, could vary a bit more, especially in the age of Vegan’s.
They run a tour agency, which was so easy to book through them. There are so many on the Island that you should be aware of what you want before you come. We were extrmely happy with the 2 tours we booked through them. There other non tour suggestions were super and filled our week.
Our accommodations were perfect.
Pool was super clean and beautiful.
Hotel itself is charming built out of lava rock by Roberto the owner. So much artistic quality wraped up in two packages, Gianna and Roberto.
- The Lady (owner of the house) was very very friendly.
- Super friendly hosts. Arranged a great boat tour for us.
- LOVED this place! It is asthetically pleasing while being a good price. The staff are very friendly and helpful. You can’t go wrong here!
- The owner was really lovely and welcoming. She took time to suggest things we could do with our free time and her restaurant recommendations were really great. We had the room in the castle (Sun & Moon Room) and it was really great and private. I loved having the little balcony with the hammock AND the separate roof terrance which was a great spot to lie in the sun and read.
- Everything from A-Z was there. Owners were always at your beck and call, just ask. They were informative with taxi’s and ordered taxi drivers they knew for cheaper prices. Could order meals in if you wanted. Gianna had a few restaurants on hand. We were well taken care of in every way.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bahía De La Academia Santa Cruz Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!