6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Artea Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Artea Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Artea Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Artea Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Artea Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Artea Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Artea Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Artea Basque Country:
Located in Durango, Eguzki B&B has accommodations with free WiFi.A fridge and coffee machine are also featured.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Eguzki B&B has a grill.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible nearby and the property can arrange a bicycle rental service.Bilbao is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 23 miles from Eguzki B&B.
- In the old town. Really nice place. Couldn’t ask for more. Super helpfull.
- Excellent. Amazing hosts, we were treated like family. Wonderful stay
Great Breakfast. Freshly squeezed orange juice, eggs and home made jam.
A kettle for the early morning brew was especially appreciated. Very friendly and helpful.
- Very friendly and willing owners, quiet location yet not very remote, nice rooms, Wi-Fi OK, comfortable beds, nice breakfast with freshly made coffee and delicious home-made jam. We really liked the personal approach from Sally – gave us advice for some sights in the Basque Country beforehand, provided a hand-drawn map with directions from the motorway, and waited for a late arrival after agreeing beforehand. Nice!
Our ferry was late arriving due to bad weather and we had some distance to travel to the property. I contacted the host, Sally, to let her know our predicament. She was more than helpful and waited up for us as we arrived well after midnight. She settled us in and invited us to help ourselves to a drink before we went to bed.
We enjoyed a good nights sleep in a lovely room within a very individual and well appointed property. Breakfast was perfect. We would have liked to stay longer to explore the area, but had to move on as we were travelling further east to another property.
Jonmaijune is located in Lezama and offers a garden. Guests are welcome to enjoy the free WiFi.This bed and breakfast comes with a kitchenette, a seating area, a dining area and a flat-screen TV.Bilbao is 8 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 45 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
7 Kale Bed and Breakfast
Featuring rooms with French balconies and free WiFi, 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast is set in Bilbao’s old town and 650 feet from Arriaga tram stop.Each simply decorated room at 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast has heating and a TV. There is also a private bathroom.The property is within 10 minutes’ walk of traditional pintxos bars and restaurants. Charming squares with cafés can be found in the streets surrounding Bilbao Cathedral, a 5-minute walk away.The famous Guggenheim Museum is just 3 tram stops from 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast and Arriaga Theater is 800 feet away. The nearest Metro station is 1,000 feet from the property, while Concordia Railway Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Super communication. Easy to access. Tea/coffee available all the time. Very clean and fresh accommodation. Shampoo etc available. Helpful staff.
- Great location with easy access for a late check in. Very clean with lots of supplies in the lovely little bathroom. Good size room, very clean and quiet. Would go back again.
- Almost evertything: the location, the ambiance/decoration, the staff…
- Clean, modern facilities, nice balcony with the room, great location in the old town with easy access to central Bilbao (15 minute walk), good continental breakfast
- Location, Staff were really helpful and friendly. was able to leave bags there while we went north and returned. Breakfasts were great.
Blue Bilbao Bed and Breakfast
Located in Bilbao’s Old Town, just 1,000 feet from Casco Viejo Metro Station, Blue Bilbao bed and breakfast offers private rooms with free WiFi. Santiago Cathedral is 2 minutes’ walk away.Featuring parquet floors, heated rooms in this property come with a flat-screen TV, shower and some have a balcony or city views. A continental breakfast is served at the property.You will find many bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.Guggenheim Museum is 25 minutes’ walk from Blue Bilbao and San Mamés Stadium is 1.5 mi away.
- Very friendly staff and extremely helpful. Clean room and set up with a play pen for our baby.
- Great location in the heart of Casco Viejo. Mercedes and Pedro went above and beyond to help us with anything we needed.
- It was close to the restaurant we liked, otherwise we would have left. N.B. Bilbao is amazing! Don’t bother with the old town, stay in the new bit, it’s awesome.
- WONDERFUL OWNERS! FRIENDLY & VERY HELPFUL. PERFECT LOCATION. A VERY FAMILY ENVIRONMENT.
- Great location in the old town. Room was spacious, clean and bright. Good, hot shower. Hosts were a very delightful couple. Beautiful entrance hall to the building. To find the building for the first time, look for the Blue Bilbao banner on a veranda one floor up, as there is no official sign at street level, just a name on the intercom at the door.
Habitación con SPA
Featuring city views, Habitación con SPA is located around 2.8 miles from San Mamés Stadium. The property is 3.3 miles from Bilbao Fine Arts Museum.This bed and breakfast has a bathroom with a bath and free toiletries.At the bed and breakfast guests are welcome to use a hot tub.Euskalduna Conference Centre and Concert Hall is 3.5 miles from Habitación con SPA, while Guggenheim Museumd, Bilbao is 3.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Behitegi Bed and Breakfast
Providing garden views, Behitegi in Echávarri-Viña has accommodations, barbecue facilities, a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is provided.All units include a fully equipped kitchen, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. A dishwasher and microwave are also featured, as well as a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at Behitegi.Bilbao is 36 miles from the accommodation. Vitoria Airport is 3.8 miles from the property.
- I was the only guest that night and yet the service and facilities were operated as if they were fully booked. Really good bread for breakfast too, which in my experience is a rarity in Spain.
- The en-suite room was modern and comfortable. The kitchen was made available for tea or coffee making at any time.
Construcción preciosa, limpieza excepcional, tranquilidad del lugar y amabilidad de Erika.
Pagué 49 euros con desayuno, por lo que la relación calidad precio ha sido insuperable.
Sin duda repetiré.
- Excelentes servicios y trato personal. Fueron todo comodidades. Con el encanto de una casa rural a tan solo 10 minutos de Vitoria. Lo mejor, la limpieza y el desayuno.
- Limpieza de toda la habitación era buenísima, la ducha era perfecta y el desayuno muy bueno, todo con un precio muy bueno. 100% Recomendable!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Artea Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Artea Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Artea Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Artea Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!