6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ariany Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Ariany Majorca is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ariany Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ariany Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ariany Majorca. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ariany Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ariany Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ariany Majorca:
One of our top picks in Sant Llorenç des Cardassar.Located in Sant Llorenç des Cardassar in the Majorca Region, 29 mi from El Arenal, Can Solaies features a sun terrace and hot tub.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bath, with a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Alcudia is 19 mi from Can Solaies, while Playa de Palma is 30 mi away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 30 mi from the property.
- Really cute little place. Like how you check yourself in. Breakfast was epic.
Very friendly staff. Tasty breakfast in the backyard. Lovely view from roof terrase, where we enjoyed wine and sunset. Lovely, sleepy town.
The hotel was wonderful as itself. Very stylish and designed.
We loved it! Thank you!
- Lovely house with very nice rooms, extremely friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast met our taste and was lovely arranged every morning.
- Nicely decorated and amazing breakfast at the fireplace! Super beds and fantastic Jacuzzi in the room.. also Catalina is a good host. Very recommendable
- the roof top terrace with a wonderful view over the city as well as the owners recommendation for the restaurant “Can Pedro”.
Fincaurlaub Son Miranda Bed and Breakfast
Surrounded by nature, Fincaurlaub Son Miranda is located in Sencelles. This bed and breakfast features an outdoor pool and furnished terrace. The property offers free parking.Each room at Fincaurlaub Son Miranda features free WiFi and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Fincaurlaub Son Miranda guests will find a communal sauna and hammam. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a games room and a tour desk.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 25 mi away.
- Super relaxing, gorgeous setting & amazing room. Bed very comfortable, breakfast delicious, excellent host. Perfect for a short stay. Very quiet & easy to get to from Palma. The grounds are beautiful & for completely zoning out and chilling by the pool it was the perfect location.
- Peaceful surroundings, good location, excellent front of house girl Denesa
- Es war einfach wieder ein toller Kurzurlaub. Jetzt schon das zweite Mal.
Mooie kamer mer terras
Centrale ligging, niet te toeristisch.
L’emplacement de la Finca, très très calme un vrai régale
La beauté du lieu juste magique
Le petit déjeuner
Sa Madona de sa Pleta Bed and Breakfast
Located in Muro, Sa Madona de sa Pleta provides accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Palma de Mallorca is 28 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Alcudia is 12 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Very friendly, helpful owner. Nice and clean house. It is not written on booking.com with how many the dorm room is, it is a double room. I have met amazing people and would stay there again. In Muro there is not much to do but it is perfect to discover the rest of the island. Highly recommended
- Stunning interiors, awesome homemade jam for breakfast! Rafael is super kind!
- Amazing old house remade for a comfortable stay with a nice shared bathroom, kitchen, inner patio and a terace. It was so cool to see how these typical old houses looks like inside. The owner was very nice and helpfull & recomended a beach where we were almost alone – that certainly was a bonus for busy Mallorca 😉
- Nice and very helpful owner, I feel lik at home, really! Good patio and tarrace, clean bathroom and kitchen. Clean and cosy room. Perfect place to spend few nights.
- Rafa was cool, and the atmosphere of the place is trully amazing. I’d say its a cosy hostel and good for your wallet, plus if you get bored of the army of tourists its a good place to get away…
Hacienda d’Armando Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Felanitx.Located in Felanitx, Hacienda d’Armando offers accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden and an outdoor pool.The units come with tiled floors and feature a fully equipped kitchenette with a fridge, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Guests can enjoy the spa and wellness center, which has a hot tub and a fitness center.A grill and a terrace are offered at the property.Palma de Mallorca is 29 miles from Hacienda d’Armando. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 25 miles from the accommodation.
- Everything was perfect, from beginning to end! Really very nice german couple who does everything to comfort your stay. Extremely clean and well equipped rooms in perfect condition. Very good breakfast and a very good outdoor kitchen for everyone to use….also very well equipped. To sum up: the perfect getaway to chill out and relax.
- The personal touch and the beautiful set up of the accomodation are excellent.
The outside kitchen was great
Good central location to the island
- Superfriendly reception, nice big rooms with own fridge, airco performs very well, large breakfast buffet
- This is a wonderful haven and far exceeded our expectations – so tranquil and relaxing! It really felt like our own private luxury villa. The hosts Iris & Armin were really lovely and the service was effortless and genuine. This is a very special place and we met some wonderful people of various nationalities, and shared some delicious food with them cooked by our hosts. Being in the countryside and not by the sea was actually a bonus as it was so peaceful, however the sea and shops were within easy reach by car. This was one of our favourite holidays and we will definitely be back!
Finca Son Jorbo Bed and Breakfast
Located in Porreres, Finca Son Jorbo provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy free bikes and an outdoor swimming pool.All the air-conditioned units have a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and dining area. A terrace with garden views is offered in each unit.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Palma de Mallorca is 25 miles from Finca Son Jorbo, while Alcudia is 34 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 21 miles away.
A charming, exquisite and unique location. Annie & Martin are excellent and attentive hosts. Very knowledgable about the area and places to visit, always willing to help.
At breakfast there was a good selection of meat, cheese, homemade fruit salad and jams and a lot more.
Annie’s scrambled eggs are the best.
The accommodation was comfortable, spacious and clean. With nothing to disturb the peace & tranquility. It was the best place for our mini honeymoon.
- The breakfast was a delight with a superb fruit salad, pastries, ham, cheeses and lots of coffee, tea and eggs any way you like. The accommodation is really, really well done and scrupulously clean and well equipped. We slept, so so well in the peace and quiet of the place. A great location, so perfect for getting out and about on the island, or you can simply stay putt and let the tranquillity of Son Jobo wrap around you.
- Everything. Absolutely fabulous location and facilities. Healthy and substantial breakfast. Hosts Annie and Martin very accommodating and made us feel very welcome
- Outstanding! Anne and Martin are sensational hosts and their place is second to none! We enjoyed our stay from start to finish and will most likely return next year.
- Very kind people, very clean and comfortable, beautiful setting
- A charming, exquisite and unique location. Annie & Martin are excellent and attentive hosts. Very knowledgable about the area and places to visit, always willing to help.
Tramuntana Suites Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Selva.Set in Selva, 19 mi from Palma de Mallorca, Tramuntana Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Each suite has one or two bedrooms, a living/dining area with flat screen smart TV with multi language satellite channels and a fridge. They have a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a public swimming pool open in the summer months in Selva.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. Port de Pollença is a 40-minute drive from Tramuntana Suites, while Alcudia is 30 minutes’ drive away. Mallorca Airport is 17 mi from Tramuntana Suites.
- Breakfast was good fresh bread and omelette every day
- very nice breakfast. friendly staff. lovely place in a quiet litle town.
- The spacious flat, Len the owner, very close to our bike rental (less than 50 metres), breakfast (not very varied, but surely ample and with fresh homemade omelette), 2 bathrooms,
Everything at the Tramuntana Suites was perfect for our holiday. The accommodation is spacious, modern and clean. We especially enjoyed the breakfast, served each morning in the beautiful courtyard of the restaurant downstairs. We also ate dinner there several times during our stay. All of the food served, both at breakfast and dinner is prepared from top quality local produce – everything was simply delicious! Our host Len, and all of the staff at the Tramuntana suites were so kind and helpful. They made us feel extremely welcome and really helped to make our stay special and memorable.
Selva is an excellent base for a holiday on Majorca if you want to experience the authentic traditions of the island. We thoroughly enjoyed exploring the area by car, discovering many of the idyllic beaches and towns.
We hope to return to Majorca in the near future, and would choose to stay at the Tramuntana Suites again – it really is a magical place!
- Nice calm Village. Apartment on square. Terrace was nice. Dear owners.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ariany Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ariany Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ariany Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ariany Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!