6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Arenys de Mar Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Arenys de Mar Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Arenys de Mar Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arenys de Mar Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arenys de Mar Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Arenys de Mar Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Arenys de Mar Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Arenys De Mar Catalonia:
Caldescans Bed&Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Providing a garden and free WiFi, Caldescans Bed&Breakfast provides accommodations in Caldes d’Estrac.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with bath or shower and a hair dryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Barcelona is 26 miles from Caldescans Bed&Breakfast, while Lloret de Mar is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 33 miles from the accommodation.
- Paula was wonderful. Rooms were gorgeous. Terrace was gorgeous. Breakfast was lovely. We had a great stay.
- Great place to relax, beautiful room in a great old house. Paula was very graceful, helpful, accommodating. Very welcoming feeling.
Friendly host & Excellent breakfast!
- Super nice place, incredible garden and a super host.
- The house was very cosy, it makes you feel home. The host is very kind and will make sure everything is taken care of. We really liked the location and the village which was – in low season- not too crowded. The breakfast is excellent. We liked everything so much that we booked an extra night.
El Pekinaire Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This modern bed and breakfast is set 650 feet from the beach in Calella. It offers bright rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi access.The property is approximately 31 mi from Barcelona and a 40-minute drive from Girona.There is a transfer service to both Barcelona and Girona International Airport.The spacious and comfortable rooms at El Pekinaire have a private balcony.All rooms are heated and air conditioned. The private bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.Staff at the tour desk can arrange car rental and local excursions, as well as provide information on Calella. There is also a café, where breakfast is served.
- We liked almost everything ? Very clean room, good and quiet location. Thank you!
- Location is ok, room is clean, wifi is good during the day but doesn’t work at all during peak times.
- very comfortable, nice, awesome staff and very good food
- The location is very good near the sea. The staff was very kind, helpful and funny. The hotel it’s worth visiting.
- Very nice and plesent place. Owners did everything to fill us like at home! Room is very clean, brekfast nice and it close to the beach.
Masia Can Canal
Featuring free WiFi, a children’s playground and a terrace, Masia Can Canal offers pet-friendly accommodations in Llinars del Vallès, 3.1 mi from Cardedeu. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the games room.Some units include a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer. Free private parking is available at the bed and breakfast.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Lloret de Mar is 24 mi from Masia Can Canal, while Tossa de Mar is 29 mi from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 27 mi away.
- Beautiful house, very good service, delicious dinner and great breakfast.
- the staff were very helpful , we asked if we could have breakfast earlier than the normal time because we had an early start the next day and she laid everything out for us with no problem .
- 10+!!! They went above and beyond in every possible way! A true harbor of peace, stunning architecture and warm people that put their heart and soul into making you feel right at home down to the very last detail. Honest, pure food made with lots of local ingredients – some homegrown – and not a single hiccup in keeping everything strictly gluten free for me, including a dedicated toaster, serving breakfast separately to avoid cross contamination and serving a choice of desserts made by a local expert gluten free bakery! For a celiac this is very important, yet extremely rare to experience. Unbeatable value for money. Felt like a princess in paradise!!
- Beautiful house and location. I loved the terrace. It has got a small swimming pool with amazing views. Lovely and peaceful atmosphere. Staff is really nice and helpful. Perfect for weekend getaways.
The silence , the friendliness of the owners, the confort of the room.
We arrived at 10 pm and the owner was so welcoming and even prepared a light meal so that we would not go to bed hungry!
Can Mora B&B
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Just 350 feet from Vilassar de Mar Beach, Can Mora B&B is a charming, modern bed and breakfast. It features attractive rooms, a lounge, an outdoor swimming pool and a garden.Each bright, spacious room at Can Mora B&B has simple, modern décor. There is heating, free Wi-Fi, and either private or shared bathroom facilities.You can enjoy breakfast in the Can Mora’s dining room, or on the pretty terrace. Shops, bars and restaurants can be found in Vilassar de Mar’s center and along the seafront.The town’s railway station, Cabrera de Mar- Vilassar de Mar Station, is a 5-minute walk from the property and there are regular trains to Barcelona, 16 mi away. Girona and its airport are approximately 53 mi from the Can Mora.
- The staff were so friendly and helpful and the breakfast provided was lovely. So close to a beautiful and quiet beach.
- Luis and Luisa were loving and hospitable hosts. They served us orange juice on the patio when we arrived exhausted. They were like our Catalan grandparents for 24 hours! So kind! The room was clean and cute. One block from the beach! 5 min walk to the train station that can take you to and from the airport. Breakfast was lovely with tea coffee toasts and cereal. Luisa let us leave our luggage there after checking out so we could explore the area.
- Luis&Luisa were kind and helpful (although they speek only Spanish and French, they did what they could). Accomodation was quiet and pool was always empty 🙂
- Very kind stuff, very nice interior, silent place, tasty toasts with coffe, beach is very close.
- El desayuno muy bueno y surtido.los dueños muy agradables y muy cercanos.
B&B Sant Pol
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Providing a garden and free WiFi, B&B Sant Pol has accommodations in San Pol de Mar.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.Barcelona is 32 miles from B&B Sant Pol. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 27 miles from the property.
We were greeted warmly by very friendly owners who looked after our every need and answered all our questions with all the information we needed.
Throughout our short stay the staff were attentive and professional from start to finish and we would certainly look to book future accommodation here should we return to the area.
- Newly renovated with excellent decor and design. Owner, Marc, is very helpful and kind. Restaurant next door is wonderful and inexpensive. Great for folks taking the train to/from Barcelona.
- Absolutely lovely hosts that were always super helpful. Great breakfast in the beautiful courtyard. Stylish and super clean but at the same time cozy interior.
- We had an incredible time and received generous hospitality from all staff! The bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds that I have ever slept in and the breakfast was in such a cute patio and very tasty. The orange juice is super fresh and the charcuterie board with jam and bread is awesome. We were so happy we chose to stay here for our weekend getaway!
We stayed for just one evening, were made very welcome. The owners couldn’t be nicerer or more helpful.
The family room we stayed in was very comfortable and the common areas had self service coffee and cold drinks.
The place was very clean and modern.
The town was enchanting with its old streets and stunning beach. We ate some amazing sea food.
Would not hesitate to recommend.
- We were greeted warmly by very friendly owners who looked after our every need and answered all our questions with all the information we needed.
B&B Can Casadella
This B&B is located in the hills in Premià de Dalt, 30 minutes’ drive from Barcelona. It offers a garden with an outdoor pool, and country-style rooms with free Wi-Fi.The large rooms at B&B Can Casadella feature tiled floors and dark wood furniture. Each one has a flat-screen TV.
The B&B serves a daily breakfast buffet in the dining room, and room service is also available. There is a barbecue in Can Casadella’s attractive garden.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do on the Costa del Maresme.Montseny Nature Reserve is 40 minutes’ drive from the B&B. You can drive to Vallromanes Golf Course in 20 minutes.
- Quaint old spacious mansion full of personal memorabilia. Located in the hills with only animals sounds (donkey birds rooster dogs) to greet you. Free safe parking. Beautiful embroidered bed linen.
- Beautiful hillside country house with lovely pool and great facilities. Short trip to beaches and Barcelona.
- Large grounds, nice style of house, big terrace. Walking distance from village centre.
- Quiet location, staff friendly, beautiful old house well maintained. Excellent position as it was easy to catch trsin in and out of Barcelona.
This is the most beautiful place to stay! The house, rooms, gardens, everything is beautiful!! I was spending a lot of time at the house, as I was there for work and needed quiet space, it was perfect. So peaceful & idealistic! I love the decor and energy of the house, the resident dog, cat & donkey are all friendly too and a nice bonus. So many areas of the grounds to wander, explore and relax in, the views are stunning and the staff were friendly and helpful! Only 30-40 mins drive from Barcelona and public transport I think is quite easy, but I drove.
The owner was very helpful if I needed anything too! A beautiful family home where you feel very welcome!
I highly recommend this place, i did not want to leave 🙂
Thank you for my wonderful stay!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Arenys De Mar Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Arenys de Mar Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Arenys de Mar Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Arenys de Mar Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!