6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Andoain Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Andoain Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Andoain Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Andoain Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Andoain Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Andoain Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Andoain Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Andoain Basque Country:
Gazteategi Bed and Breakfast
Located 5 mi from Zarauz, Gazteategi guest house offers a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and a garden. The beach is a 10-minute drive away.Each room here comes with a TV, wardrobe, and desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. The property is accesible by stairs and do not have elevator.At Gazteategi you will find a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.Bilbao Airport is an hours’ drive away and San Sebastian is 15 mi from the property.
Great views away from city busyness
Ideal for walks and driving tours
Food and grog great and cheap
Try their olives served complimentary with the drinks Best we have ever had!
- The view from the hotel was great. The room was modern and clean. It was very good value.
- Once we found it, this venue was outstanding. The facilities are excellent, the surroundings and the views are awesome. Food and drinks service were great. The taxi fare did not diminish the value.
- Nice view from the bar(not from the room), and a good rural living experience.
- The view outside is very nice + breakfast can be glutenfree upon request.
- Great views away from city busyness
Kanpoeder – Adults Only Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the Adults-only property, Kanpoeder Casa Rural, offers accommodations in San Sebastián. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Anoeta Stadium is 2.2 mi from Kanpoeder Casa Rural, while Victoria Eugenia Theater is 2.7 mi from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 12 mi away.
- The owners were very friendly and very helpful. We enjoyed being in the countryside. It was great to be able to escape the hustle and bustle of San Sebastian. The room was extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable.
- Lovely room, exlelent bed and good shower! Ines was extremely helpful with her tips for the area and helped us to make the most of our short time in San Sebastian. And for breakfast great coffe and freshly squized orange juice in the nice tarrace overlooking the greenery… We will definitely go back!
- Warm reception and always give a lot of good traveling suggestions.
- The owners made us feel like family. From our check in till the day we left, nothing was to much trouble. Not far from the centre and breathtaking scenery. The breakfasts were great with freshly ground coffee and orange juice. Our own barista and what a comedian he is. Ines was full of information about the area and where to eat and visit. Our best stay in Spain.
Everything was great! Cleanliness – spotless, location of the house.
I’ve found the breakfast to be fulfilling: selection of tea, coffee, lots of butter and various types of jam, freshly pressed orange juice, fresh fruits and an option for a traditional breakfast: bread, olive oil and tomatoes. I’ve personally found it to be enough for a good day’s start.
The hosts are very nice. They gave us some disinterested advise regarding some things we wanted to know.
Located in San Sebastian, 0.7 miles from Monte Igueldo, Akasha Arima has accommodations with free WiFi and a terrace.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at Akasha Arima, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Monte Igueldo Funicular is 0.7 miles from the accommodation, while Peine del Viento Sculptures is 1.3 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 14 miles away.
Antiguo is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, promenades and scenery.
- Very nice and helpful staff. The rooms and apartment were nice decorated. It was a relaxed athmosphare and I liked the place!!
- Very friendly and helpful host. Great local neighbourhood. Lovely room.
- Great location to enjoy ondereta beach. Very friendly staff and good breakfast.
Adorable accomadation with beautiful interior design. It was always clean and nothing was missed.
The host was very kind and welcoming, providing breakfast and giving good advice about which places/restaurants to go in San Sebastian. A definitely recommendable pension! Plus: it’s close to the beach!
- Nice location, confortable bed and host is very nice!
Surf Camp San Sebastian
Surf Camp San Sebastian offers accommodations in Aia, 12 mi from San Sebastian city center. Every dorm room comes with bunk beds. Pillows and sleeping bags are provided and guests have access to shared bathroom facilities. Free WiFi is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. All Inclusive guests at Surf Camp San Sebastian are served daily hot breakfast, lunch and dinner.The accommodations offers a fun, loud and party-filled experience and parties are offered every night.Other facilities include pick-up service from Zarautz and San Sebastian train stations.With great surf beaches nearby, inclusive package guests are offered daily surf lessons and equipment hire. Zarautz is 6.2 mi from Surf Camp San Sebastian, while Guetaria is 9.3 mi away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 25 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
G-Nature Bed and Breakfast
Located 0.4 miles from Old Town, G-Nature has accommodations and free WiFi in San Sebastian.Some units include a dining area and/or a balcony.Victoria Eugenia Theater is less than 0.6 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Calle Mayor is a 12-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 13 miles from the property.
Gros is a great choice for travelers interested in food, gourmet food and bars.
- Maxi, the boy who over looks the Appartement, was extremly nice and was always busy taking care of the guests and cleaning. He doesn’t speak englisch but makes up for it with his work ethos.
- Even though bathrooms were shared, it was clean and pleasant stay. Gabriela was amazing
- The situation, very nice neighbourdhood. The atention from the owner, she tries to find another place with toilet inside the room
no me gusto nada.
chekin me dejaron parado en la puerta.
contestaron whattsup el primer dia. los siguientes días no contestaron nada. incluso si era de manera urgente la petición.
limpiaron el cuarto 1 ves de los 4 días.
no recomendaria quedarme en este cuarto
La persona que nos entrego la llave fue muy atenta y simpática.
Ubicación de la habitación céntrica.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Landarte is a bed and breakfast located in Zumaia, 2,300 feet from the town center and the marina. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A daily breakfast is available, consisting of homemade bread, fresh orange juice, cake and eggs. Tea, chocolate & coffee is also available.Set in a natural setting, Landarte offers sea views from its public areas, which include a library and a lounge with boardgames. Its rooms have heating and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.This B&B is 18 minutes’ drive from Zarautz. San Sebastián is 22 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The host was very friendly and extremly helpful with great advices. Breakfast with homemade bread (!) was very delicious. We will come back again!
- Beautiful inside and out. Good breakfast. Staff (Mark) extremely helpful and eager to please.
- very nice house and host. Mark recommended us lot of good places around
- Beautiful location. Excellent breakfast. Comfortable accommodations. Helpful host.
Etxea oso atsegina ta arreta ezin hobea. Gosaria primerakoa.
Beautiful house and excellent service, great breakfast!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Andoain Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Andoain Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Andoain Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Andoain Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!