6 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Almenar Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Almenar Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Almenar Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almenar Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almenar Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Almenar Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Almenar Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Almenar Catalonia:
Loft Castelló Bed and Breakfast
The accommodations come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bidet while the kitchen has a microwave. There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.There’s an on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of European dishes.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy squash on site, or cycling in the surrounding areas.Ponst is 31 miles from Loft Castelló, while Balaguer is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 68 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Alcova del Firmament Bed and Breakfast
The property offers double bedrooms with a balcony and mountain views, TV, DVD player and a private bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided. Guests have access to the shared living room.The property is well located for star observation and you can also find cave paintings such as Balma dels Vilars, included in UNESCO Heritage list in Os de Balaguer.Lleida is 25 mi away and a 10-minute drive will take you to Llarga-Secans de la Noguera Mountain Range.
No reviews yet.
Masia Molí de Tartareu Bed and Breakfast
The comfortable rooms include a private bathroom and views of the mountains. Breakfast is included.Masia Molí de Tartareu offers meals and homemade dinners. The property also has a seasonal outdoor pool.Ponst is 25 mi from Masia Molí de Tartareu, while Pobla de Segur is 27 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was directly served to the table and contained local products. The place is really nice and calm, you can’t see any other building near the house, only field. Homemade dinner was plentiful and good.
- They were super friendly and had no problems with accepting pets.
- Very kind and helpful staff with great rooms in the countryside. Perfect breakfast was included making it an even better value for the money. Highly recommend! We even forgot our power adapter and the caretaker rushed out in the snow to return it to us.
- La tranquilidad y relax de la zona, desconexión. El desayuno y comida estaban muy bien. El dueño es muy simpático, te ayuda a planificar tu día con un montón de planes acorde a tu situación (nosotros íbamos con una niña pequeña). Muy recomendable
El personal profesional y atento, los productos de comida de muy alta calidad, los acabados muy nuevos, muy recomendable.
Relación calidad-precio espectacular.
El Palauet de la Muralla Bed and Breakfast
Each room at El Palauet de la Muralla is decorate with unique furniture. Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, guests have access to a library and lounge.A homemade breakfast is served daily at the property’s dining area or terrace.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and kayaking.Balaguer is the gateway to the Serra del Montsec and you can practice different sporting activities in these mountains. Serra Llarga-Secans de la Noguera Nature Reserve is 8.1 mi away.
- A wonderful historic building full of atmosphere furnished with characterful antiques in an excellent location. A quiet night’s sleep despite it being Friday in the town centre. Breakfast on the terrace was delightful. A very good place to break a journey, less than 30 mins from Lleida on the local train.
- Amazing property, very old. Was great exploring the hotel but was very quiet (small hotel) and felt like I was poking my nose in. Amazing large and grand room. Family had breakfast which was ok. Great cafe almost next to hotel, good for evening food and drinks.
- This property is beyond amazing if you like history and antiques — it far exceeded our expectations, and it was very private and quiet. We spent the majority of our evening after dinner exploring the many rooms and cellar of the property — library, kitchens, halls, etc. Just the doors alone were a sight to behold! Breakfast was simple but complete. There’s a terrace, so we took our coffee outside for a bit. There is paid parking nearby (1-min walk). There is a coffee machine available for use at all times, and guests can use the kitchen.
- Decor and breakfast. Room was small but comfortable. Nice terrace overlooking river.
The breakfast is to die for!!!
The location is also great, close to everything, parking available in the area.
The hotel per se is very nice.
Some units have a seating area and/or a terrace.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.After a day of cycling or hiking, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.Lleida is 19 miles from Cal Comabella, while Rocallaura is 33 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 63 miles away.
- A huge room. A nice lounge with a very nice library. The terrace with a view over the river. Good information from the owner.
- Wonderful place to stay in a historical building, if you find yourself in Balaguer. A very well kept retro appartment with cool as hell design and great attention to details. High ceilings, preserved doors and windows from the last century, cool floor tiles etc. Offers 3 separate bedrooms with bathroom, an entrance hall, a living room, a kitchen and a balcony. Free tea infusions and coffee machine, free wifi and a big mineral water bottle. The guy who received us was warm, helpful, fluent in English and very informative as to the history of the place and building. Absolutely loved it.
- Jaume the host gave us a very warm welcome to the lovely bed and breakfast. It is an old building that he has restored just by the main square in the old town. The bedroom was large and opened onto the large shared terrace with morning sun. Jaume gave us a great recommendation for a restaurant, Cal Xirriclo, which was outstanding. Then in the morning he prepared a wonderful traditional Catalan breakfast.
- Beautiful room right on the Plaza Major. Superb location.
- Very spacious, cozy, and comfortable room and beds. The apartment was very clean and the host extremely welcoming and hospitable and gave us excellent recommendations. The breakfast is also delicious and definitely worth it! We asked for a dinner recommendation, and Jaume recommended a restaurant within walking distance that was fantastic (Cal Xirriclo).
Habitaciones en casa rural
A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Lleida is 2.1 miles from the bed and breakfast. Reus Airport is 59 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Almenar Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Almenar Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Almenar Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Almenar Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!