6 Best Apartments To Stay In Parkdale Prince Edward Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Parkdale Prince Edward Island is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Parkdale Prince Edward Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parkdale Prince Edward Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parkdale Prince Edward Island. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Parkdale Prince Edward Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Parkdale Prince Edward Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Apartments In Parkdale Prince Edward Island:
Glendenning Hall at Holland College
Located on the campus of Holland College, this apartments property is 1,650 feet from downtown Charlottetown. Every apartments offers cable TV and free on-site parking.Each basic apartments is non-smoking and features high-speed internet access. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave and stove/oven.The Province House National Historic Site is 1,650 feet from the Glendenning. The Confederation Center of the Arts is only 2,300 feet away.
- My girlfriend and I stayed in 2 bedroom apartments that give us the privacy. Simple clean place well equipped.
- The beds were comfortable. The air conditioning worked very well. Wifi was reliable.
- Reasonably close to city centre (10 minute walk) and free parking available. Clean rooms, but very basic. Breakfast was decent, coffee was good! Muffins, cereal, toast, yogurt, coffee, tea.
- The room(s) where clean, comfortable and served us very well. My brother and I were able to stay a second night to visit various attractions of your city. Access to the downtown area and the main routes in and out of town worked well for us. Your parking lot was great our motorcycles were safe and secure. Thanks!
- There was a fridge and stove which was great for us!
The Dorchester Retreat
Located in the Historic Charlottetown Waterfront district in Charlottetown, The Dorchester Retreat features 2 bedrooms, private bathroom, kitchen, living room and dining room.The apartments includes a flat-screen TV, free WIFI, laundry facilities, dishwasher, barbecue and a small balcony.The property is within walking distance of the waterfront, St. Dunstan’s Basilica, The Confederation Centre, Victoria Row and many downtown restaurants and pubs. It is 3.7 miles from Charlottetown Airport.
- Location is excellent and an easy walk to downtown, the pier and many attractions. Loved the historical area and appreciated the upgraded suite and all the amenities.
- The host met us at the apartment, showed us all the features, explained how to use the tv, where everything was, etc. It had a full kitchen which was very well-stocked with all the dishes, pots, utensils, etc you could possibly need. There was even a BBQ on the balcony. The 2 bedroom apartments was very spacious, it had a nice living room area for relaxing after a full day of walking, and the bed was very comfy. It even had a washer/dryer in the suite. We found the location to be very central. While it was located on a quiet residential street, we could walk to all the attractions in downtown Charlottetown easily.
- The Dorchester retreat is in a beautiful location, so close to the Quay and within walking distance to everything in historical Charlottetown. This third floor appartement is perfectly furnished and has all you need – all mod cons. We felt at home. Although it is in an older house, it is perfectly sound proof and well looked after. Thoroughly recommended!
- The kitchen was extremely well equipped. The location was fantastic. Our host was very nice. It was great to have laundry facilities.
- Really nice character home, centrally located in Charlottetown. The apartments is on the top floor with two bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. A great place for an extended stay and great value.
Studio on Brackley
Studio on Brackley is located in Charlottetown, just 14 miles from Rustico. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a balcony and/or patio with garden views. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with an oven and microwave. A toaster and coffee machine are also provided. Each unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are available.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Nice little apartment. Very comfortable. Hosts allowed me to check in early which was very helpful coming off the redeye flight. When checking out, I needed to call a cab, but my phone provider did not work here. However, when I asked a person in Timmies to call a cab for me, she insisted on driving me to the airport herself.
- Arrived well before checkin time and Shirley was kind enough to give me a key to put groceries in fridge. Good sized fully equipped studio apartment. Parking right out front. Very clean and comfortable. Short drive to downtown and harbour area.
The best of cookwear,dishes, perfect size refrigerator,great bedding. To keep it cooler daytime we closed the windows and drapes and opened windows after sunset.
We did bring an extra fan.
- They apartments and deck were terrific. The place was well-quipped and clean and bright. Delightful!
- Very helpful owners. Great base for exploring PEI. Very nicely equipped kitchen.
Cross Keys Condos
Featuring a garden, Cross Keys Condos is located in Charlottetown. Rustico is 15 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven is also featured, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with bathrobes. Bed linen are provided.Cross Keys Condos also includes a terrace.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Loft at Charlotte’s Rose
The Loft at Charlotte’s Rose offers accommodations in Charlottetown. The Loft at Charlotte Rose features views of the city and is 15 miles from Rustico. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The kitchen has an oven, a microwave and a toaster and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided. Other facilities at The Loft at Charlotte’s Rose include a sun terrace.Charlottetown Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Perfect for our needs. Current stylish furnishings for an a historic home. Many breakfast food items and coffee choices ready for our arrival. Pleasant, relaxing
- Extras like beach chairs, food in fridge on arrival and good climate control.
Welcomed by hosts.
Fridge had some breakfast items available for us to use.
Comfy and cute accommodations.
- Great 2 bedroom self contained apartment. We could make our own breakfast when we wanted and then start the day.
- We loved the privacy that the loft provided! The owners were wonderful as well!
Wright’s Creek Apartment
Wright’s Creek Apartment is a vacation home with a garden, located in Charlottetown. The property features views of the river and is 14 miles from Rustico. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Charlottetown Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Beds extra comfy, did not expect the space to be that big!!!
- Yes very comfortable we had good nights sleep very clean very nice place family friendly very nice we very very happy thank you ??????
- Very friendly host – she even waited for us at the door when we arrived at late night.
- A beautiful apartment! Very spacious and clean. The owner was extremely helpful in giving advice on where to visit and giving us a free pass to visit the national park. The free wifi was great, the apartments was easy to find and ideal if you have a car. I would definitely return to this apartment.
Top Apartments In Parkdale Prince Edward Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Parkdale Prince Edward Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Parkdale Prince Edward Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Parkdale Prince Edward Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!