6 Best Apartments To Stay In Occidental California – Top Hotel Reviews
Occidental California is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Occidental California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Occidental California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Occidental California. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Occidental California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Occidental California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Apartments In Occidental California:
Extended Stay America – Santa Rosa – South
Extended Stay America – Santa Rosa – South is located in Santa Rosa, just 19 miles from Bodega Bay. Napa is 25 miles away. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a microwave. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries in every unit.Healdsburg is 16 miles from Extended Stay Santa Rosa, and Sonoma is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 55 miles from Extended Stay America – Santa Rosa – South.
- Checking in was ruff I had conformation #but had frd check in they made it hard for her
- Great location and was close to the places we planned on visiting.
Filthy pig sty. There is no way anyone can seriously stay here. Ever. 20
year old carpet. The smell is horrific. Nobody washes anything , floors,
walls . The staff is rude. Go away. Spend 50 more dollars at a nice
clean hotel. Or go to motel 6. They are cleaner and cheaper. At $176.00
a night on a monday, extended stay america should be at the very least a
clean place to stay the night. Not this place. They dont clean anything.
The hallway floors nasty. Full of dirt and gum. The place smelled like a
morgue. The carpets have stains from the pools of red substance. Very
gross. Dont let 50 dollars stop you from living a clean life.
- I liked that this property was close to where we were going for our swim meet. The woman at the front desk was friendly. There was a small kitchen in the room as well.
- There was trash in stairwells and the rooms were dirty. Also, there were drugs being used and left in the stairwells.
Russian River Studios
One of our top picks in Guerneville.Featuring an outdoor pool, this Russian River self-catering accommodation features free WiFi. Guerneville is less than 0.9 miles away, while the Pacific Ocean and Sonoma Coast State Park is 20 minutes’ drive away.Offering a fully equipped kitchen, this spacious studio offers a satellite TV in the seating area and a dining table, and free toiletries in the private en suite bathroom. Fresh towels and linens are offered.After a swim, guests can rest in gazebo, surrounded by gardens. Free parking is provided to guests of Guerneville Russian River Studios.Pacific Coast Air Museum is 12.4 miles away. Charles M Schulz Museum is 30 minutes’ drive away from Russian River Studios.
- The welcome ambiance to the place. The short walking distance from the other location I booked, Russian River Studios.
- wonderful and welcoming people! i would definitely recommend or stay there again myself!
- Owner is very accommodating and friendly, room is very clean and the kitchen is completely stocked.
- Everything! Great value and great location. Marz was an amazing and accommodating host and would stay there again in a heartbeat
- host was very gracious, waiting for me when I arrived very late
Located adjacent to the Windsor Golf Club, this Russian River Valley resort has apartments with full kitchens. There are 2 heated outdoor pools and 2 children’s wading pools are on site.A cable TV with DVD player and CD player are included in all air-conditioned apartments at WorldMark Windsor. A private balcony with BBQ facilities is featured. A separate sitting area with sofa bed is provided. An in-unit washing machine and tumble dryer are available for convenience.Multiple hot bathtubs, a fitness center and a sports court are available for guest recreation. A pool table, arcade games and outdoor children’s play area are also provided at Windsor WorldMark. The on-site spa, Spa Alaniz, offers massage and body treatments.The Charles Schultz Museum is also a 10-minute drive away. The Santa Rosa Airport is 1.5 miles away. J Vineyards is 5 miles from the property. Oakland and San Francisco International Airports are within 75 miles of WorldMark Windsor.
- Easy access to the freeway super clean met my needs perfectly
- Spacious and nice patio with BBQ. The golf course and restaurant was excellent and the view was beautiful.
We have stayed at this property previously. We like the location and the resort amenities. We had 2 grandsons with us for 4 nights.
Expensive for us to book over July 4th weekend, but we still wanted the unit for our family to visit again. We are out of state visitors.
- Condos were roomy and comfortable! Great location close to lots of winery’s and close enough to drive to coast.
- Friendly staff, proximity to other amenities such as grocery stores, downtown
Extended Stay America – Santa Rosa – North
Offering accommodations with air conditioning, Extended Stay America – Santa Rosa – North is located in Santa Rosa, just 20 miles from Bodega Bay. Napa is 27 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units have a flat-screen TV. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with a microwave. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub free toiletries, and a hairdryer.Healdsburg is 12 miles from America Santa Rosa North, and Sonoma is 19 miles away.
The entire staff that I encountered were very nice and about as helpful that they could be.
“Thank You Extended Stay America”!!!
- The manager was great and kept the coffee coming in the morning.
- Great view, decent location and the amenities I needed for my extended stay.
- It was relatively close to the Santa Rosa Iron Man start and finish.
- The breakfast was ridiculous, coffee ran out every morning.
- The entire staff that I encountered were very nice and about as helpful that they could be.
Wine Country Living
Wine Country Living offers accommodations in Sebastopol, 12 miles from Bodega Bay and 8 miles from Santa Rosa. The property is 29 miles from Napa and free private parking is featured.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Oakland International Airport is 55 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rockhouse Suites is located in Healdsburg, just 21 miles from Bodega Bay. Santa Rosa is 14 miles away.Featuring a patio, all units include cable flat-screen TV, There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also available. Each unit has a private bathroom with bathrobes and free toiletries. Bed linen are provided.Rockhouse Suites also includes a terrace.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Rohnert Park is 21 miles from Rockhouse Suites, and St. Helena is 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Occidental California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Occidental California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Occidental California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Occidental California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!