6 Best Apartments To Stay In Serón Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Serón Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Serón Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serón Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serón Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Serón Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Serón Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Apartments In Serón Andalucía:
Casa con Vistas
The kitchenette has an oven. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Nintendo Wii is available. Other facilities at Casa con Vistas include a seasonal outdoor pool.Almeria Airport is 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos turísticos Cuevas Tiana
Each apartment has a living space with a sofa, TV, and fireplace, and dining area with a coffee machine, fridge, microwave, and dining table.The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Apartamentos turísticos Cuevas Tiana you will find a garden and a terrace, plus laundry facilities. Activities in the surrounding area include cycling, horse riding and hiking. The property offers free parking.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop in Baza, a 15-minute drive from Apartamentos turísticos Cuevas Tiana. Sierra de Baza Nature Reserve is 10.6 miles from the property, and Negratin Reservoir is 25 minutes away by car.
- Great experience staying one night in caves in middle of beautifully isolated countryside.
- El entorno es precioso, tranquilo y la cueva está muy bien integrada. Es un sitio perfecto para pasar unos días en paz, en plena naturaleza. Está cerca de una vía verde (llana) para montar en bici/pasear con los niños.
- La atención es exquisita. Nos trataron estupendamente. Muy cerca de Baza para una escapada cultural. Lugar tranquilo. Zona de parque infantil frente a los apartamentos/cueva
- Que cuando llamamos a la policía la dueña del alojamiento se dignó en aparecer. Los agentes de policías muy amables y atentos que revisaron el problema de la chimenea, dándonos la razón.
- Mucha paz y tranquilidad los propietarios encantadores. Me gusto mucho.
The caves have a private patio, equipped kitchen, a bathroom and a fireplace.The complex’s restaurant serves a mixture of Andalusian, Arabic and French food. There is also a bar and a traditional Arabic tearoom.Al Jatib has a children’s playroom with tunnels and slides. There is even a tunnel linking the playroom to the restaurant.
It is a unique property, a complex of artizan caves on the Altiplano de Granada, with a Hammam, (Arab bath) open fires, curvey architecture and comfy little cave appartments. The staff are local, friendly and helpful, but be sure to speak you Spanish to them they are Spansih, after all!
The ambiance and food in the restaurant was nice too, and affordable.
- We loved our stay! Great food, Hamam and massage wonderful. Our cave was beautiful and warm and the people nice. Highly recommend !
Fascinating cave house room.
Excellent food in dining room.
Wood provided for fire place in room.
Loved everything about this place. Would definitely book again. Hosts were fantastic.
We stayed self catering but the bar is lovely in the evening. My dog loved the area around the caves as it was all open for him to run around.
The Hammam baths were perfect, my 9 year old loved the experience and the massage which we booked in for a amazing.
- The food in the restaurant was fantastic. The staff were really polite and friendly. The caves were clean, spacious and cosy. The hammam was lovely. We had an amazing few days here and will definitely be back!
- It is a unique property, a complex of artizan caves on the Altiplano de Granada, with a Hammam, (Arab bath) open fires, curvey architecture and comfy little cave appartments. The staff are local, friendly and helpful, but be sure to speak you Spanish to them they are Spansih, after all!
Opening onto a terrace, each of the caves at Cuevas Alcobas maintains its original structure with modern finishes and lightly coloured décor. The living area has a sofa, a fireplace and a flat-screen TV, while kitchens include a washing machine, dishwasher, a microwave, fridge, toaster and coffee maker.Breakfast is served in a restaurant located 800 feet from the caves.Some of Andalusia’s oldest Arabic steam baths can be found in Baza. Embalse de Negratín Lake is a 20-minute drive away.
- We liked everything about this place. It’s very quiet, peaceful and romantic. The swimming pool was nice and refreshing. The nature is beautiful. It was our best experience during our two week trip through Andalusia. I would recommend it to everybody.
- Beautiful cave inside. Plenty of room especially the bathroom which was huge. The owner was at the end of the phone which was great as we had one minor issue with the hot water. He dealt with it swiftly and it was resolved within an hour. Elena, who managed the properties, could not have been more helpful. Would certainly recommend the 2 bed Cueva.
- Beautiful idea with a beautiful scenery. Clean and comfortable too.
- Beautifully appointed and cool cave house. Peaceful location. Didn’t get to try the shared pool but it looked nice. Great shower. Cosy large bed, plus the sofa can sleep one more.
- The pool area was a welcome extra, with an excellent view. Layout of cave was good, large rooms and good outside sitting areas. Really peaceful spot.Loved our stay.
Apartamento Miguel y Rosa
The kitchen has a microwave. A flat-screen TV and Nintendo Wii is featured.The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 44 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Atico en Olula del rio
There is a seating area and a kitchen equipped with a microwave. A TV is available.María is 26 miles from Atico en Olula del rio, and Baza is 28 miles away. Almeria Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Serón Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Serón Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Serón Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Serón Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!