6 Best Apartments To Stay In Saham Toney Norfolk – Top Hotel Reviews
Saham Toney Norfolk is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Saham Toney Norfolk. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saham Toney Norfolk. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saham Toney Norfolk. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Saham Toney Norfolk right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Saham Toney Norfolk with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Apartments In Saham Toney Norfolk:
Richmond Park Golf Club
Featuring free WiFi, Richmond Park Golf Club is located in Watton, just 20 miles from Norwich. Bury Saint Edmunds is 23 miles away.The accommodation has a TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven and microwave. A toaster and refrigerator are also available, as well as a kettle. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or a drink at the bar.Kings Lynn is 22 miles from Richmond Park Golf Club. Norwich International Airport is 21 miles from the property.
To be honest there wasn’t anything particular good about it. It’s a basic apartment and the management show no desire to make it any more comfortable.
The interior is dated and is in need of a makeover.
- Immaculate accommodation, well equipped and easy to heat up. The inclusive cooked breakfast was delicious and generous and piping hot! 🙂
- clean comfortable accommodation lovely place to stay .really good food served in the club house friendly staff
- comfortable lounge. Good cooking facilities. Clean.
- The breakfast was very good. We didn’t use the bar or any other facilities. The staff were polite and respectful on a very busy day on the golf course.
- To be honest there wasn’t anything particular good about it. It’s a basic apartment and the management show no desire to make it any more comfortable.
Old Rectory Cottage – Scoulton
Located 16 miles from Norwich, Old Rectory Cottage – Scoulton offers pet-friendly accommodations in Great Ellingham. Old Rectory Cottage – Scoulton features views of the garden and is 24 miles from Bury Saint Edmunds. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen is fitted with an oven, a toaster and a refrigerator and there is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Kings Lynn is 26 miles from Old Rectory Cottage – Scoulton, and Newmarket is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 17 miles from Old Rectory Cottage – Scoulton.
- The beds were like sleeping on clouds. Lovely cosy cottage. Very clean.
- This property is so comfy with amazing beds. We are return visitors with our young family and they love it. Thanks
- Lovely cottage. Clean and comfortable. Beds amazing. Homely.
- The beds were super comfy with high quality bedding.
- Generally everything was ok. Difficult to find, but when found quite quaint. Beds clean and soft, lounge small but pleasant, kitchen and facilities fine.
Acer Lodge Riverside Apartments
Featuring a garden, Acer Lodge Riverside Apartments is located in Mundford. Norwich is 28 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area and/or patio. A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a kettle. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with an oven. Each unit features a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are available.Bury Saint Edmunds is 19 miles from Acer Lodge Riverside Apartments, and Kings Lynn is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Lovely location, comfortable bed and enough kitchen facilities for 2 days self catering.
- Warm, cosy & comfortable. Well equipped kitchenette & very clean.
- Superb property in a great location. Home from home. Really cosy and warm.
- Cosiness of the room, it was cute, all facilities were of good quality and they had thought of every little detail. River was beautiful.
- I like that it was quiet,comfortable,clean,helpful and gated(for security) and beautiful setting. We loved it there. Those that managed the lodge were very kind and helpful. I will tell all my friends about your lodge.
Easton Guest House and Apartments
Featuring free WiFi, Easton Guest House and Apartments is located in Costessey, just 6 miles from Norwich. Great Yarmouth is 24 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a satellite flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave. Each unit features a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels are available.Cromer is 20 miles from Easton Guest House and Apartments, and Lowestoft is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Very good communication, excellent value for money, comfortable and well located for our half marathon. Thank you.
- Very clean, tidy & even left us a breakfast box out for the morning.
- Really lovely apartment, the beds were very comfy, location was great – really close to the city center and was clean. Everything was just really easy and the staff were very helpful with the e-mails and text messages.
- The apartment was so clean, comfy and well designed with non-intrusive staff. The facilities were lovely and the bed was so comfy! It was perfect for us!
Warm, clean, quiet. Just what I needed after a very long day and 2 hour drive in the rain. There is no one on site to manage any issues but they are very quick respond to messages.
There are no facilities for breakfast but a nice snack box is provided if you leave early like I did. There is a kettle for hot drinks and biscuits provided. You need a car to get around.
Located 18 miles from Norwich and 22 miles from Bury Saint Edmunds, Lupin Annex offers accommodations in Caston. The property features views of the garden and is 25 miles from Kings Lynn. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- A welcome tray of fresh eggs, butter, milk, bread & marmalade. A welcome dish of dog treats. Super comfy bed. Spotless accommodation & super friendly hosts.
- This is a lovely place to stay. The hosts are so welcoming. I will definitely go back.
What a great self contained apartment, a right little home from home. Everything there if you wanted to be ‘self sufficient’ or a great Pun (Red Lion) just down the road.
Host was so accommodating. We arrived late and in the dark and had difficulty finding entrance, quick phone call and host was outside with a torch to guide us in…..perfect.
- Fresh eggs for breakfast, really comfortable bed, lovely quiet spot. It was our second visit.
- Apartment was amazing, facilities were brilliant. Felt like a lovely home from home. Great location for touring the county.
No 10 The Abbey
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, No 10 The Abbey is located in Norwich, just 6 miles from UEA. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a satellite flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven. A microwave and toaster are also available, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a shower and bathrobes in every unit. Bed linen are provided.No 10 The Abbey also includes a fitness center.You can play pool and darts at the property, and the area is popular for biking. Norwich International Airport is 11 miles away.
- Good value for money. Kitchen was good. Very friendly receptionist on check in/check out
Nice automatic check in feature, could arrive as late as I want. Didnt see any staff until check out, its very much a come on your own and sort yourself out kind of place.
Rooms were nice and having a small kitchen facility was useful. No information on where to buy groceries etc locally.
- We were sent codes to access front door and keys, it was a bit hard to remember codes when standing with bags, one year old and in freezing cold when trying to enter property
- The speed of communication(by email in my case). The apartment was warm, clean and modern. Convenience of nearby bus service to the City.
- The Pensthorpe apartment is GORGEOUS!! Loved the decor & the bathroom, very comfy bed, nice linen, well equipped, warm, good location etc.. Would stay again, it’s excellent value for money.
Top Apartments In Saham Toney Norfolk Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Saham Toney Norfolk to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Saham Toney Norfolk but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Saham Toney Norfolk. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!