6 Best Apartments To Stay In Quincerot Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Quincerot Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Quincerot Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quincerot Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quincerot Burgundy. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Quincerot Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Quincerot Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Apartments In Quincerot Burgundy:
The apartment features 2 bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen with an oven and a microwave. Private parking is available at the apartment.Avallon is 20 miles from Appartement Semur, while Vézelay is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Côté-Serein la Suite du Clos
The apartment features a private terrace with a garden view, a living area with a flat-screen TV, heating and a bathroom. The kitchen includes a microwave, stove and refrigerator.A continental breakfast is available each morning and restaurants can be found just 1,300 feet away in the town centre. Vézelay and the famous Saint Marie-Madeleine Basilica is a 45-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
La Petite Étape aux Vins
The apartment features a private entrance, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen satellite TV, 3 bedrooms and the private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer, shower and free toiletries. Bed linen, towels and heating are also supplied for free.The fully-equipped kitchen includes a dining area, dishwasher, oven, stove and refrigerator. A microwave, electric kettle, coffee machine and toaster are also provided. Shops can be found within walking distance of the apartment.
- Very cosy apartment with a view into the old town. Extremely central, and parking was not a hassle. Kitchen is equipped well enough for most of the meals that one would want to have at home. Wish we could’ve had more time to enjoy both the apartment and the town.
- A stylish, fully equipped apartment with three delightful bedrooms individually decorated, with separate bathroom and toilet, plus large comfortable lounge/dining area, all overlooking a picturesque square in the heart of the old town. Great location, warm welcome and a good set of instructions!
- The owner was very easy to deal with. The apartment was in a perfect location, right in the town’s centre. It was nicely decorated and spotlessly clean. The village is extremely charming.
- Great location in beautiful medieval town of Noyers. Perfect for a short stay
- Plenty of room and plenty of windows, central location, attractive views, and attentive hosts.
Coté-Serein La Privilège de la Tour Madame
The soundproofed suite is decorated in a traditional style. The bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. After a long day if sightseeing, you can rest on the sofa. You can also light the open fire, available with a supplement.The kitchen is fully equipped with a toaster, a coffee machine and a dishwasher. Guests can also use the barbecue facilities on site.Massage treatments are available at a surcharge. It is 0.9 miles from the Château de Noyers-sur-Serein and 11.6 miles from Ancy-le-Franc. Pontigny is just 26 miles away. Exit 21 on the A6 motorway is a 5-minute drive away.
Everything was perfect!
Beautiful apartment with stunning view on the river and valley.
Lovely village, comfortable bed and kitchen with everything you might need.
Very nice owner!
We hope to come back!
Thank you again.
- Incredible apartment with so much charm. Clarice and Lionel were both verify helpful anytime we needed assistance.
- We were expecting just a room but were given a lovely apartment. The host was lovely and greeted us with wine. He also made dinner reservations for us.
- The host, the property, the area and the fact that we were able to take the dogs. The lounge is charming, the bed large and comfortable. the terrace huge and private ideal for sunbathing and BBQ.
The hotel is in a perfect location in the heart of the picturesque little village of Serein-sur-Noyers.
Our room was elegantly decorated, had a large, confortable bed and great views over the countryside and the little stream. We could even see the sunrise!!
Our host, Lionel, was very attentive. He welcomed us with a glass of wine and had an informal chat about the history of the castle and the region in general.
As we were traveling out of season, the restaurants were closed for dinner, so Lionel gave us a shopping list of local specialities to buy from the local deli/butcher, he let us use the kitchen and set a table by the fire so that we could enjoy a lovely, romantic evening!!!
Breakfast next morning was very good with hot croissants, homemade jams, fried eggs, cheese, ham and excellent coffee.
We had a memorable stay and we will definitely return!!
- Everything was perfect!
Chablis is 31 miles from Appart’design, while Vézelay is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Studio de Brianny
The studio includes a kitchenette with an oven and a microwave, as well as a kettle. It also provides guests with a bathroom with a shower. Beds are made upon arrival and basic grocery products can be found in the kitchen’s cupboard. A bottle of local wine is offered to guests staying at Le Studio de Brianny.The studio offers a terrace. If you would like to discover the area, cycling, fishing and hiking are possible in the surroundings.Avallon is 21.7 miles from Le Studio de Brianny. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 55.9 miles from the accommodation.
- Great service! The whole apartment was clean and comfy. The place is owned by really nice people
- A beautiful place in a great location. Well stocked with utensils etc. Even had a cosy wood fire. We loved our stay
- Such a nice place to stay in a beautiful location. Even a romantic wood fire.The hosts were extremely helpful. We loved it
- This was a lovely, well equipped and comfortable overnight stop. Would stay again.
- Lovely old farmhouse. Nice big, well-equipped kitchen. Near to many small villages.
Top Apartments In Quincerot Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Quincerot Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Quincerot Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Quincerot Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!