6 Best Apartments To Stay In Cabañas del Castillo Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabañas del Castillo Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Cabañas del Castillo Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabañas del Castillo Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabañas del Castillo Extremadura. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Cabañas del Castillo Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Cabañas del Castillo Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Apartments In Cabañas Del Castillo Extremadura:
El Nido de La Collalba
El Nido de La Collalba is located in a peaceful area in the tiny village of Cabañas Del Castillo. It offers self-catering accommodations.All the studios are equipped with a kitchenette, sofa and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is complete with a shower.Cabañas Castle is a 10-minute walk from El Nido de La Collalba. Guadalupe monastery is 28 mi away from the property.
Maite is an excellent hostess and has prepared handwritten and hand-drawn materials for a number of walks in the area. A fresh head of lettuce and a lemon from her garden were found hanging on our door upon returning from a day-trip – a much appreciated little extra.
The night skies in the area are excellent as there is very little light pollution.
- Prachtig huisje met comfortabel dubbel bed beneden in het woongedeelte en nog een dubbel bed op het zolderdeel. Heerlijk gezellig kacheltje. Maite is de liefste en beste host ooit, alles goed uitgelegd. Uitzicht fenomenaal.
- La buena acogida que nos brindo la anfitriona Maite que con su simpatia y consejos nos ayudaron a disfrutar de una estancia excelente y la situación fantastica con un paisaje excepcional a traves de una ventana mágica y un entorno tranquilo y bellisimo. El alojamiento excelente y con mucho gusto y detalle.
Las vistas desde el apartamento son inmejorables, desde el mismo pueblo parten varias rutas de senderismo y el castillo se puede visitar. La dueña Maite, fue muy amable y nos explicó qué actividades se pueden hacer por la zona. Se nota que pone cariño en lo que hace. Estaba todo limpio y ordenado.
El apartamento es pequeño, pero no agobia y tiene de todo. Nosotros fuimos con el perro y estuvimos agusto.
Decoración rústica muy auténtica. Una cucada de sitio.
- De geweldige sfeer in de studio zo aangenaam verzorgd. En natuurlijk het geweldige uitzicht vanuit het raam
- Maite is an excellent hostess and has prepared handwritten and hand-drawn materials for a number of walks in the area. A fresh head of lettuce and a lemon from her garden were found hanging on our door upon returning from a day-trip – a much appreciated little extra.
Featuring a shared terrace and garden area, Cielo Abierto is located in Berzocana. It offers air-conditioned apartments with a private balcony. Free private parking is available on site.All apartments have simple décor and tiled floors, as well as 1 bathroom with a shower. Air conditioning is available, and bed linen and towels are provided.The kitchenette comes with a small fridge and microwave, and an electric kettle. The living area includes a sofa and a flat-screen TV. You can enjoy mountain views from the room.The property also offers shared barbecue facilities. Activities such as hiking and cycling can be done in the surroundings. Berzocana Town Center is a 5-minute drive from Cielo Abierto, and Caceres is 62 mi away.
- Wow, wow, wow. Great facilities, Comfortable bed, super location, spectacular views.
Our second stay here and Maria made us most welcome once again. Lovely well appointed appartment , tranquil and overlooking the village with glorious sunsets . A welcome bottle of wine on arrival and a very nice salt water pool .
Very quiet and interesting geological area with lovely interesting walks . A short walk to the picturesque village with freindly bars , a well appointed small supermarket and pharmacy . Maria provides lots of information about the local area. Would recommend !
- Superb views and birdwatching. Owner/ hosts are asolutely lovely people who couldn’t have been more helpful. Very comfortable accommodation. Totally adorable resident dog.
- The hosts Maria and Maximo make you feel most welcome and are excellent cooks too. The apartments are simple but fully equipped, clean and they have wonderful views of the valley and Berzocana.
- El entorno es maravilloso, una paz y una tranquilidad divina.la casa es muy bonita y eficiente. Muy agusto el finde
Apartamentos Rurales Candela
Located in the Villuercas region of Extremadura, a UNESCO geo-park, these fully-equipped studio apartments offer spectacular views over the valley and a seasonal swimming pool. The town of Cañamero is just 1.9 mi away.Apartamentos Rurales Candela feature modern rustic studios with tiled flooring, air conditioning and heating. All include 1 double or 2 single beds, a tiled bathroom with shower and heated towel rail, a spacious living-dining area and a fully-equipped kitchenette.In a separate building, just 50 feet from the apartments, guests will find a cozy living room with a fireplace, as well as a café-bar and restaurant. More restaurants, as well as a supermarket can be found in Cañamero.There are natural pools and a lake with beach areas nearby. Candela apartments are about 1.5 hours’ drive from the historic cities of Cáceres and Mérida, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Monfragüe National Park can also be reached in about 1.5 hours.
- Lovely location, pleasant apartment. Very helpful and friendly owners.
- Great hosts….very helpful and lots of information on local walks and area history. Would love to return – so much more to explore in this area. Location is ideal.
- Very quiet. The owners were extremely helpful and friendly, with plenty of good advice on walks and places to see. Good home cooking in on site restaurant, if required.
- Candela was so helpful and as a bonus her cooking is exceptional. Will certainly return if we go that way in future.
I had some bad news on arrival, my cat back in England had sadly passed away, and I was, naturally, very upset. The guys here were extremely understanding and supportive, and did everything they could to make me feel better.
The location, rooms, breakfast and most of all, the owners, were fantastic.
Apartamentos Turisticos Mirayuste
Featuring views of the Geoparque Villuercas Ibores Jara, Apartamentos Turisticos Mirayuste is located 1,000 feet from the center of Guadalupe. It offers self-catering accommodations with private balcony and beautiful mountain views. Free WiFi is available.The studios and apartments come with a comfortable seating area and TV. There is a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, microwave and washing machine. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with towels and linen.Apartamentos Turisticos Mirayuste is 1,000 feet from Santa María de Guadalupe Royal Monastery, which has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The center of Caceres is a 2-hour drive away. Free parking is available at a location nearby.
Very close to the monastery, only 3-4 minutes by walking.
- Very updated facilities like a boutique hotel. Lovely big balcony with mountain view. Host gave us good dinner recommendatio, away from tourist scene. Charming small town lots of history a good walking tour available from helpful tourist info office. English too.
- We were met by Pablo on arrival. He provided us with a map & some recomendations of where to eat. The apartment was very clean, comfortable & spacious. The views from the terrace were stunning. We used the terrace to watch the sunset over the mounatins in the evening with a glass of wine & had breakfast there the next morning. There was ample free street parking down the road. There is a supermarket nearby & the monastery, bars & restaurants are just a short walk away.
- Great little studio, very quiet, with fabulous terrace and mountain views. Loved the cheery blue and white décor. Great location, easy to park on the street in front of the apartments. A short walk to the main square along pretty streets lined with traditional wooden and stone houses. and flower and plant-filled pavements. Tremendously helpful and friendly host in reception. Thanks a million, Pablo. The early morning hike you invited us to join you on – the Isabela la Catolica route, the dip in the natural pool and the traditional breakfast (+ beer1) – was one of the highlights of our 11-day trip to Extremdaura. Un abrazo y disculpo por no escribir la reseña en español …
- Wonderful place to stay. We loved it. Comfortable and the terrace was beautiful. We spent the evenings looking at the mountains and drinking wine. It was just perfect. If we ever go back to Guadalupe, we will certainly stay here. Dia supermarket just 2 minutes away.
- Very close to the monastery, only 3-4 minutes by walking.
Casa rural Llana 12
Featuring a private terrace with views of the mountains and free WiFi, Casa rural Llana 12 is located in Guadalupe Town Center. It offers 2 and 3-bedroom apartments with air conditioning.All apartments have simple décor and tiled floors throughout. The kitchen comes equipped with a hob, microwave, coffee machine, and kitchenware, while the living area includes a sofa and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A barbecue is also available.There is 1 bathroom with a bath, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided. The property also offers a shared lounge, games room, and a garden area.You will find some shops, restaurants, and bars within 150 feet of Casa rural Llana 12. Cañamero is 9.9 mi from the property, and Berzocana is 30 minutes´ drive away. Caceres is 78 mi from the apartments.
- The most amazing apartment with fabulous mountain views. Minutes walk from the centre. The host was just amazing and went out of her way to help us. Her son translated for us and was very helpful. On the day we left they took us in their car with our luggage back to our motorbikes.
Impresionantes vistas, la tranquilidad y ubicación del apartamento.Todo cuidado al detalle.Nos impresionó la comodidad y buen equipamiento de las zonas comunes.
Elena hizo de perfecta anfitriona, nos trató muy,muy bien es una gran persona, muy atenta en todo momento.Nos indicó lugares que podíamos visitar.
Al apartamento no le faltaba ni un detalle.
- El apartamento es muy grande, comodísimo, y lleno de detalles. El jardín encantador perfecto para leer un buen rato. La cama muy cómoda y grande. Y la ubicación inmejorable. Elena es un encanto y nos ayudo en todo momento. No se puede encontrar ninguna pega a la casa. Las zonas comunes perfectas
- La cálida bienvenida de la anfitriona que se mostró dispuesta a ayudarnos todo desde el primer momento. La casa estaba muy limpia. Las vistas desde la casa sin espectaculares. Pusieron a nuestra disposición de todo, tanto en el baño como en la cocina. Las zonas comunes de la casa son un extra a valorar muy positivamente.
- Todo perfecto. Fue solo un noche de pasada pero un futuro lugar para más días
Apartamentos Rurales En Plena Sierra
Set 0.6 mi outside La Calera in the Alía province, Apartamentos Rurales En Plena Sierra offers charming apartments surrounded by 1.5 hectares of lovely grounds. This rustic property offers great views of the surrounding mountains.Set in mountain-style cottages with tiled roofs and porches, each apartment at En Plena Sierra has beamed ceilings, brightly painted walls and wooden furnishings. The living room includes a fireplace, a sofa and a flat-screen TV.Kitchens come with a microwave, fridge, coffee maker and a hob. There is also a barbecue. The bathroom includes a hydromassage shower.There are several walking routes nearby and you can also go horse riding and cycling. Cabañeros National Park and Orellana y Sierra de Pela Lake can be reached in 90 minutes by car. The town of Guadalupe is 9.9 mi from the property and Cáceres is less than 2 hour’s drive away.
- La ubicación espectacular, aunque llovió mucho, pero es lo esperado en otoño. El otoño en Extremadura es grandioso, y allí se puede percibir
El enclave es muy bueno.
El apartamento es grande y está bastante bien (con algunas excepciones)
Si le lavaran un poco la cara (limpieza general dentro y fuera) sería estupendo
- Muchas gracias David y Conchi. Volveremos en otra ocasión…
- Casas muy bonitas y perfectamente equipadas y acondicionadas.
- El sitio, el pueblo, la naturaleza, un zorro que se acerco buscando comida.
Top Apartments In Cabañas Del Castillo Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Cabañas del Castillo Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Cabañas del Castillo Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Cabañas del Castillo Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!