6 Best Apartments To Stay In Astorga Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Astorga Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Astorga Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Astorga Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Astorga Castile and Leon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Astorga Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Astorga Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Apartments In Astorga Castile And Leon:
Suite the Way
Set within 1,650 feet of Palacio Episcopal de Astorga in Astorga, Suite the Way offers accommodations with a kitchen. Complimentary WiFi is featured.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There is also a dishwasher, microwave and a coffee machine.
- Large windows made the apartment feel very spacious. Nice layout of rooms. Perfect location to walk around old town. Would stay again.
- Central location by the town squares and parking was available.
- Position was excellent to see sights and very close to bars and restaurants. Reception was extremely helpful making a taxi booking for us.
- Clean, new, great location overlooking an active plaza in middle of town.
- Stylish apartment in the ancient town center of Astorga. Getting the keys for the apartment was no big deal and handled professionally by the adjacent hotel.
Housing León – Apartamentos Fauno
One of our best sellers in Astorga! Located within one mile of Palacio Episcopal de Astorga in Astorga, Housing León – Apartamentos Fauno has accommodations with seating area. Complimentary WiFi is available.All units feature a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom with shower and a fully equipped kitchen. Some units feature a dining area and/or a balcony.
- Great apartment overlooking the main square. Washer and kitchen if we needed to use. Lots of Windows so great light coming in. Comfortable beds and good shower. Location was very good for sightseeing and eating out. Great stay!
- Super modern apartment, fantastic for our 4 persons family, clean and full of all comforts
- The apartment was big and the many windows were lovely.
- Brand new apartment. Lots of room, full & modern kitchen, washer & very nice bathroom. Excellent location 50 m from Astorga Square. Nicest property we have stayed at in 30 days of Camino hotels. A+
- The apartment was amazing. Very clean and comfortable with good range of facilities. Fast Wifi. Staff were wonderful. Close to restaurants and shops. Would stay there again. We loved it.
Casa Manuela in Astorga has accommodations with free WiFi, 0.7 miles from Palacio Episcopal de Astorga. The apartment has access to a restaurant.The apartment consists of 3 bedrooms, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a coffee machine, and a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Private parking is available at the apartment.
No reviews yet.
Babia is located in Astorga and offers a terrace. This property has free WiFi.The apartment comes with 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, an oven, a washing machine and a microwave. There’s a bathroom with a bath and bidet, and free toiletries and a hair dryer are featured.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can help guests with any questions that they might have.Palacio Episcopal de Astorga is less than 0.6 miles from the apartment.
- Un buen apartamento, pero es eso, un apartamento, no un hotel de 4 estrellas. Limpio y agradable. Tuvieron el detalle de tener café y bollería a disposición del cliente.
- La situación es inmejorable. El piso es muy confortable. Para dos familias (4 adultos y 3 niñas) estuvo de lujo. Las chuches para las peques, un detalle. Todo perfecto. El piso es amplio, está muy bien reformado y aprovechado. Muy limpio. Recomendable 100%
Lo que más nos gustó fueron las dos terrazas del dúplex, una techada donde podían estar las perritas si llovía y una al aire libre con barbacoa.
Cocina totalmente equipada y con el detalle de tener cápsulas de café y algo de desayuno.
Además, la ubicación del apartamento era excelente!
- Todo. Sobre todo, la situación es genial. Ideal para cualquiera que venga a disfrutar de Astorga, León… ??
- El apartamento está fenomenal, y nos dejaron varias botellas de agua y briks de zumos en la nevera, aparte de café, infusiones y bollos para el desayuno. A 3 minutos andando hasta la Plaza de España. Merece la pena reservar este apartamento, lo recomiendo.
Apartamento Puerta Obispo
Located 0.7 miles from Palacio Episcopal de Astorga in Astorga, Apartamento Puerta Obispo offers accommodations with a kitchenette. Free WiFi is provided.The apartment has a flat-screen TV and 2 bedrooms.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.
No reviews yet.
APH Infanta Mercedes
APH Infanta Mercedes is 1,950 feet from the center of La Bañeza and 700 feet from the municipal sport center. It offers a restaurant and self-catering apartments with free WiFi access.Each apartment is air-conditioned and includes a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a telephone. The bathroom is complete with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast can be served every morning at APH Infanta Mercedes at an extra cost. Every apartment has a kitchen with kitchenware, a microwave and a fridge.This property offers a shared lounge and a bar. It is 3.1 mi from the A6 motorway.
- Los trabajadores tanto de recepción como de cafetería
La habitación es muy amplia y espaciosa.
Mobiliario casi nuevo.
Se puede aparcar en la puerta del hotel.
La situación del hotel es buena, a una hora de los sitios de interés.
- Me gustó el servicio en el restaurante. Me gustó el apartamento: buena calefacción, espacioso, camas amplias… y todo limpio.
Cafetería-restaurante justo debajo
- El personal super atento y agradable. Los apartamentos amplios y muy bien equipados con televisión y microondas. Está cerquita del centro y hay tiendas y bares alrededor. Muy fácil aparcar por la zona. Todo estaba muy limpio.
Top Apartments In Astorga Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Astorga Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Astorga Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Astorga Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!