5 Best Resorts To Stay In Wildwood Village New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Wildwood Village New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Wildwood Village New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wildwood Village New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wildwood Village New Hampshire. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Wildwood Village New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Wildwood Village New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Wildwood Village New Hampshire:
The Margate Resort
Featuring 3 buildings, this waterfront resort is located on the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee, offering a private beach and canoe rentals. It is 3 miles from the centre of Laconia, New Hampshire.With stair access only, the Inn Building is located across the street from the private beach and the amenities building. This building is surrounded by an all-purpose field and adjacent to the outdoor poolThe Lakefront Building is connected to the main amenities building by an underground walkway leading to the front desk, indoor pool, health club and Blackstone’s Restaurant where breakfast is served daily.Cable TV and free WiFi are included in each traditionally styled guest rooms. Gourmet coffee-making facilities and a seating area are provided.A continental breakfast is provided during the winter months and a hot breakfast buffet is provided during the summer months. The waterside Gazebo Beach Bar offers lunch, dinner, cocktails, and a 42″ plasma TV.The shops at the Tanger Outlet Center are 12.9 miles from The Margate Laconia Resort. The Gunstock Mountain Resort is 6.8 miles away.
- Great views and not to far from Gunstock. Lots of stores and restaurants near by.
- Place was bigger then i thought, had a small game rolm which was nice and also the pool after a long day on the mountain
- Continental breakfast was very good and staff in dining area most friendly.
- Location is perfect and the facility gives a warm romantic setting
- All staff were very polite, and professional, somebody training these nice people are doing a top notch job.Front desk called back, after booking room online,(told me room not close to pool)suggested upgrade to lakefront,i thought taking time to call me back was great. Still wish i could thank her.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. This Laconia accommodation is located on Lake Winnipesaukee and offers complimentary boat slips. Guests at NASWA Resort can enjoy a private beach on the bay.Every room has cable TV, air conditioning and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony with a view of the lake.Guests staying at NASWA Resort have access to kayak rentals and babysitting services.Breakfast and dinner are served at the on-site Blue Bistro. The on-site NazBar serves cocktails and beer. Both restaurants are seasonal. They also have many non-alcoholic drinks for children.Mini golf and bowling at Funspot are 5 minutes’ drive away. Gunstock Mountain Resort is 8 miles away. Mount Washington Boat cruises are less than 1 miles away.
- Breakfast was delicious. The servers were excellent but the property itself is way over priced. Would not stay there again.
- this was an older property, however they have not let it go. The owners have maintained this property carefully and thoughtfully. The beds are comfortable, the towels are thick, the soaps are expensive and the property is clean! The food was excellent and the service just as good. We were very happy with the Naswa and would return.
- Clean place, convenient and easy access to the beach, food, and bathroom. Very friendly staff.
- The people who worked there were the nicest I’ve ever encountered at a resort.
- Close to attractions. People very friendly and helpful
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Tilton
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Tilton offers accommodations in Winnisquam. The resort has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the resort. Concord is 19 miles from Econo Lodge Tilton, and Rochester is 31 miles from the property.
- The pool and location. But we didn’t get to use the pool because it was packed and we had to leave unexpectedly for a family emergency
- No hot water then no water then no tv just an awful stay
- I was in a room at the back with a view of trees. It was very quiet as the hall has thick carpeting and the doors close quietly. There was a very large inside pool if one desired to do laps or swim. The room had a refrigerator. Lake Winnipesaukee was a short drive away as well as the better restaurants on the water with a view. There was a handy restaurant for dinner on the premises but I did not get the opportunity to try it. There was also continental breakfast on site with eggs, cereal, bagels, potatoes, waffles, juice and coffee.
- Restaurant was attached to motel so we didn’t need to travel anywhere else. Staff was efficient and friendly, entertainment there as well
They booked us in a back room which was away from road noise and the pool is huge.
Location is close to I93 Route 11 actually almost in middle.
Channel Waterfront Cottages
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a private beach and an outdoor fireplace, Channel Waterfront Cottages are in Laconia, just 5 miles from Gunstruck Mountain. Free Wi-Fi is featured in all rooms and cottages.Cable TV is featured in all accommodations at New Hampshire’s Channel Waterfront Cottages. Each unit has a refrigerator, microwave and coffee-making facilities. Select cottages feature a full kitchen.BBQ facilities and a furnished picnic area provide the perfect spot for dining outdoors. In the evenings, guests can sit around the large stone outdoor fireplace.Mt. Washington Cruise Ship is less than one mile from the cottages. Several restaurants are within walking distance of the property.
- every thing was more than we expected beds were comfortable breakfast is always good there management was friendly and answered all our questions about local events
- The property was meticulous! Everything was so clean, nicely manicured and maintained. Jose is extremely attentive and on top of any needs the guests bring forward. What a pleasant surprise this was!
- The cottages are owned by Jose and his wife who are fantastic. We stayed in the three bedroom house across the street and while I was disappointed when I found out we would not be directly on the channel, I was very pleased with the view from the house. Did not take advantage of the screen porch but would be nice to have a meal there.
Location was unique right on the channel
Perfect sandy beach,awesome island with a bar ,stereo, tv and fire pit.
The owner Jose takes great pride in his property and goes out of his way to make sure your stay is enjoyable
Highly recommend will definately be returning
- Wonderful staff and great location. Clean and comfortable. Wish I could have stayed longer!
Misty Harbor Resort
With private access to 350 feet of sandy beach, this Gilford hotel has a variety of recreational facilities including an indoor and outdoor pool. The Misty Harbor Resort Gilford features on-site tennis, basketball and volleyball courts.For those who prefer relaxation to recreation, a hot tub and sauna are conveniently located on the premises.All suites at the Misty Harbor Resort feature a private balcony or a patio. The bright suites are comfortably furnished and include cable TV. Some guest rooms feature full kitchens and sofa beds.Weirs Beach is a 5-minute drive from the resort. The NH International Speedway is a 28-minute drive away.
- We love Misty Harbor! It’s close to so many different things! It has the beautiful lake view, and an indoor pool for the kids for the winter. We loved the 2 bedroom, it was perfect for our family.
- The front desk associate the day we got there was awesome!
- Nothing at all. It was a very bad experience I called the hotel and was told the manger would call me back but never did. I will tell people to stay away
- friendliness of personnel and cleaniness of property
- The bed was comfortable and the amenities of the room were great
Top Resorts In Wildwood Village New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Wildwood Village New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Wildwood Village New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Wildwood Village New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!