5 Best Resorts To Stay In Wildomar California – Top Hotel Reviews
Wildomar California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Wildomar California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wildomar California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wildomar California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Wildomar California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Wildomar California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Wildomar California:
Econo Lodge Lake Elsinore Casino
Located off of Interstate 15, the Econo Lodge in Lake Elsinore, CA is close by such attractions as Lake Elsinore Beachfront, Skydive Elsinore and Skull Canyon Zipline.Grab a bite to eat at CJ’s Sport Grill and Turf Club, which is located on-site, have a drink at The Lounge or test your luck at the casino, which offers a card room for poker and black jack. The outdoor heated pool is open daily from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. During the summer, pool parties are available every Friday and Saturday for guests 21 and older.Other amenities include free wireless high-speed Internet access, free newspaper Monday through Friday and free parking on premisesAll guest rooms offer a refrigerator. Some rooms feature a pool view, cable television, a flat-screen television, coffee maker, pillow-top mattress and hair dryer.
The room did not meet expectations at all. We had wall openings, a broken bed, and the environment made me feel uncomfortable.
Our biggest disappointment was the “continental breakfast”. A piece of fruit, a bowl of cereal, and small golf size (slightly bigger) donut thing was unacceptable for $100 one night stay – I would’ve prefer to move somewhere else. I was very disappointed. Bar staff was very friendly and front desk were accommodating. Unfortunately I will not be revisiting.
- The bed was amazing! So soft, comfy, and it was itchy ! Smelled like clorox which made me feel less paranoid about bed bugs! The room was huge! Plenty if room for my little one to play in.
- The beds were great. The room was nice sized, and the house keepers were very helpful and nice.
- The bar was well stocked and had excellent food! The service people were super nice and very helpful! There was even a casino if you felt the urge to drop a few bucks gambling.
- I really enjoyed the restaurant. The meals were good and reasonably priced.
- The room did not meet expectations at all. We had wall openings, a broken bed, and the environment made me feel uncomfortable.
Carter Estate Winery and Resort
One of our best sellers in Temecula! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Carter Estate Winery and Resort is located in Temecula in the region of California, just 25 miles from Vista. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Oceanside is 30 miles from Carter Estate Winery and Resort, and Idyllwild is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The bar at the pool was great. The view from the room out over the vally was super.
- The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are wonderful. Big shower deep tub and lots of counter space.
- The location was wonderful and peaceful. The room was spacious and clean and had a beautiful view of the vineyard and mountains. We had a wonderful view of the balloons in the morning. The grill was great and the service was great as well. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. Overall a very nice place to stay.
- Beautiful room, view, loved the private remoteness of it. Comfortable bed, wonderful fireplace.
- It was amazing!!! I celebrated my birthday there. It was very romantically and relaxing!!! Great jacuzzi in the room. Really big bed.
Temecula Creek Inn
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Temecula Creek Inn is located in Temecula. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Clemente is 28 miles from Temecula Creek Inn, and Vista is 20 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 43 miles away.
- The room was very large with wonderful views of the sunrise. We went for a romantic Valentine’ night and this property certainly fit the bill – great rooms, very comfortable and clean, wonderful bed, balcony with views and very quiet. The staff were very welcoming, friendly and efficient. We even went to Pechanga Casino (a few miles away) and came back winners. We would definitely recommend this property and will return here.
The toilet didn’t flush , as soon we get there , the light were flashing for probably 10 seconds before turn on and the website said they have spa services but when we get there , was NO Spa.
- The food was tasty. The rooms were comfy and easily accessible. The parking was easy and close to the room. The golf course was great. The Inn is near the Pechanga Casino where we had fun.
- The Cork Fire restaurant – good selection, good food but some booths need to be repaired the seats were torn. Rooms are large and clean but a little outdated furniture.
- Staff was very friendly. Excellent views, comfortable beds/rooms. Breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced.
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
Just a 15 minute drive from Old Town Temecula, this boutique resort is on a 38-acre state-of-the-art winery. It features an on-site bar and restaurant, an outdoor pool and a spa and health club. All of the unique, spacious rooms include free Wi-Fi.A relaxing spa bathtub is featured in each air-conditioned guest room at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa. All rooms come with a flat-screen cable TV, a CD player, a fireplace, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. Each room includes a private patio.Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and featuring Mediterranean-style cuisine, the Vineyard Rose Restaurant is on site at South Coast Winery. The restaurant offers entrees prepared with fresh, locally grown ingredients that can be paired with the vineyard’s wines. Room service is also available.Open 7 days a week, the The GrapeSeed Spa offers spa treatments and features a fitness center and a private movement studio. Guests can unwind at the spa with a free glass of wine while enjoying a view of Mount Palomar from the porch.Journey Golf Course is a 17 minute drive from this resort. San Diego International Airport is 70 miles away.
- The beds were comfortable, fire place was awesome and you can not beat the views.
- The staff was extremely helpful. The restaurant food & atmosphere was top notch. The rooms were set in a way that we felt like we were off in our own world ? very elegant and comfortable. Wine tasting was excellent & our bartender was very informative & knowledgeable. Spa staff took excellent care of all of our needs, massage was the best I’ve ever had. All exceeded our expectations
- I always stay at South Coast Winery when visiting Paradise/Temecula! Julie, at the front desk, is my personal favorite as she is very attentive and personable. In fact, I have not met a staff member who didn’t go out of their way to make my respite stay enjoyable! The beds are comfy and the spa top notch! Enjoy!
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the sheets silky and smooth; bathroom large and spacious…everything was lovely!!
- King Willa room was awesome…lovely furniture, great private patio, nice upgraded bathroom, great fireplace. Pool and hot tub great
Pechanga Resort Casino
This upscale Temecula resort, located 20 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean on the Pechanga Reservation, features an on-site casino and golf course. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the resort.A flat-screen HD cable TV with pay options is available in each room and suite at the Pechanga Resort and Casino. Floor-to-ceiling windows feature mountain or valley views. Premium bath amenities, a make-up mirror and hairdryer are included in the private bathroom. A fully-stocked minibar is provided.Fine dining choices include upscale steaks at The Great Oak Steakhouse, Umi Sushi & Oyster Bar, a coffee-wine bar, a food court and Italian fare at Paisano’s. More casual dining options include an all-you-can-eat buffet, a Chinese/Vietnamese cafe, a casual diner, a sports bar and grill, a golf-course restaurant and an authentic Pan-Asian bistro.A seasonal pool, hot tub and terrace with private cabanas is available for guest relaxation. A spa offers a full range of massage therapies and body treatments. A fully-equipped health club is located at the Pechanga Resort. Free valet parking is included.Rancho California Road, home of over 20 Temecula Wineries are within a 10-minute drive of Pechanga Resort and Casino. Old Town Temecula is a 10-minute drive away.
- I liked and appreciated the staff and how they go above and beyond. We really enjoyed the lobby bar after the wine event. Unfortunately we did not get to eat in any of the restaurants because we were so full from the wine event which we will definitely be returning next year.
- Everything!!! The hotel was beautiful. The area was beautiful. The staff were very helpful & polite. I see why this hotel is ALWAYS BOOKED!
- Beautiful casino, lobby very beautiful. People very friendly and accommodating. Hotel very clean. Came to a basket ball championship and brought my grandson, he had a great time, even though the weather was not good.
- We stayed for our daughters wedding weekend. It’s a great place to stay but its just gotten soooooo big. So far to walk everywhere. We loved Journey’s on the Golf Course.
- The room was amazing. Totally worth the price for the suite.
Top Resorts In Wildomar California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Wildomar California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Wildomar California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Wildomar California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!