5 Best Resorts To Stay In Weston Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Weston Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Weston Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Weston Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Weston Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Weston Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Weston Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Weston Florida:
Vacation Village at Bonaventure
Featuring air conditioning, Vacation Village at Bonaventure offers accommodations in Weston. Miami is 27 miles from the property.All units include a TV. Some units have a sitting area and/or balcony. A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every unit.Vacation Village Weston also includes an outdoor pool.Miami Beach is 28 miles from Vacation Village at Bonaventure. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 14 miles from Vacation Village at Bonaventure.
- The room dirty. The wi dies had mold. The room had small bugs
- It had a roof. No street noise. Not much to say. Kitchenette had a large refrigerator.
- Nothing, the property was disgusting, dated, and dirty.
- The bed was comfortable… even the pullout sofa….staff was friendly and helpful
- the location for my is perfect. nice people, jacuzzi.
Vacation Village at Weston
In Weston, these Florida apartments include kitchen facilities and access to an outdoor pool with a waterfall and a fully equipped fitness center. Sawgrass Mills Mall is 6 miles away.A balcony, cable TV, and kitchenette are featured in every apartments at this Weston Vacation Village. Some apartments feature a full kitchen.An outdoor cinema screen, karaoke, and aqua fitness are a few of the many amenities available at Vacation Village at Weston. A 24-hour front desk and laundromat are available as well.Guests are just over half a mile from Bonaventure Country Club. The property is also 6 miles from BB&T Center entertainment and sports arena and 24 miles from the Miami International Airport.
- I love the bed and the rooms were spacious for my friends and I. Would recommend this property.
- Great pool area, including kids pool. Cute condo with good space. Decor was up to date and the place was very clean. Weston itself was beautiful and the parks/playgrounds in the area were amazing. My kids loved the trip.
- Very plain monochromatic apartments in a retirement complex. Not a travel hotel, no coffee or tea in rooms let alone breakfast.
- The suite felt more like the comfort of home rather than a standard hotel room. The shuttle service was excellent. The grounds were beautifully maintained and very friendly staff.
- Location is good, parking was okay and check-in and out was smooth
Mizner Place at Weston Town Center
Mizner Place at Weston Town Center is located in Weston, 25 miles from Miami and 26 miles from Miami Beach.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Fort Lauderdale is 15 miles from Mizner Place at Weston Town Center, and Hollywood is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The resort was awesome, close to shopping and food. Staff was great and friendly
- It’s clean, you can walk and find everything restaurant, pharmacy, etc. So Convinient.
- I book two room for cheer competition. Quite the clean hotel, spacious room with a very pleasing interior.
- The space and equipment provided in the type ‘A’ apartments was very good. Facilities available on site, i.e. pool, gym, washers and dryers were also good. We enjoyed the quiet neighbourhood with shops and restaurants within walking distance.
- The resort is employee-owned, and their attention to detail was spotless! Immaculate. Super accommodating staff, especially since we were escaping hurricane Irma.
Grand Palms Spa & Golf Resort
Featuring an on-site top-rated golf course along with delicious dining options and a full-service spa, this hotel is ideally placed off Interstate 75, moments from area attractions.The Grand Palms Spa and Golf Resort are in a beautiful, tropical area, complete with 3 tennis courts, 3 soccer fields, a swimming pool, and a state-of-the-art fitness facilities. Guests at the resort can enjoy lessons from PGA-approved golf instructors or a wide range of treatments from the on-site spa.A variety of recreational activities, including snorkeling, sailing and fishing can be found within driving distance of the Grand Palms Resort. Pembroke Lakes Mall as well as the Young at Art Children’s Museum is also nearby
- I like everythong about this hotel,the staff, the breakfast everything actually
- Location close to funeral I was attending, loved the mattress did not like the pillows.
- The grounds are very pretty. The servers in the bar//restaurant were excellent!
- We liked the pool and the potato skins ordered at the bar were great. The staff were friendly and helpful in giving us directions when we needed them.
- concierge phone was picked up to hear my complaints but no one follow up
Inverrary Golf Resort
One of our best sellers in Fort Lauderdale! Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Inverrary Golf Resort offers accommodations in Fort Lauderdale, just 28 miles from Miami.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami Beach is 27 miles from Inverrary Golf Resort , and Hollywood is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Great big, old school hotel room. Great room for price.
- The more disgusting hotel in my life, TERRIBLE,expensive price for the hotel
I liked absolutely nothing about this location.
I liked absolutely nothing about this location.
I am to wonder…what qualifications are needed to be deemed a resort??
- Moved to correct size room water would not shut off.
the thought of never having to return….
the realization that paying a little more had exponentially more value…
that suckers are born everyday and this trip I was one of them…
that the owner of this place should be ashamed of themselves.
Top Resorts In Weston Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Weston Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Weston Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Weston Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!