5 Best Resorts To Stay In Waterville Valley New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Waterville Valley New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Waterville Valley New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Waterville Valley New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Waterville Valley New Hampshire. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Waterville Valley New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Waterville Valley New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Waterville Valley New Hampshire:
Jack O’Lantern Resort & Golf Course
Located in Woodstock in the region of New Hampshire, 28 miles from North Conway, Jack O’Lantern Resort & Golf Course features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find room service at the property.Lincoln is 7 miles from Jack O’Lantern Resort, and Jackson is 28 miles from the property.
- Stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. Lots of space, comfortable beds, free wifi. It was more than enough room for 2 adults and 2 kids. Kids liked the indoor pool. The online photos didn’t really do the place justice – I felt like the suite and the pool were nicer in person than they looked online.
- Spacious bathroom and the king sized bed was very comfortable.
- The size of the unit was very nice. Easy on and off the highway.
- The views were fantastic. Noise level was at a minimum.
- Beautifully groomed outside. Room was clean, comfortable. Excellent hot buffet breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Woodwards Resort offers accommodations in Lincoln.All rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.North Conway is 28 miles from Woodwards Resort, and Jefferson is 27 miles from the property.
- Beds were comfortable, the pool and game room were close by our room. The room was clean.
- It was very clean and the location was great in the pool and hot tub were very nice
- The location was good. I liked staying in the wing with the indoor pool. The beds were comfortable.
- I liked the view from the balcony. It was conviently located to where we were going. The room was ok.
- Comfortable room and beds. Nice lounge. Restaurant on site. Breakfast was good.
InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook, a VRI resort
Located in White Mountain National Forest, this resort offers free shuttle service to the Loon Mountain Ski Area. It offers indoor and outdoor pools, a game room, and free Wi-Fi.The bright and contemporary suites at InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook are furnished with a private balcony. The kitchen is complete with an oven, full-size refrigerator, and dishwasher. Guests can relax and watch cable TV.A large gym with cardio machines and a sauna is part of the Pollard Brook InnSeason. Volleyball, basketball, and tennis courts are located on the property.The restaurants and shops of downtown Lincoln are within a 5-minute drive of InnSeason Pollard Brook Resorts. Alpine Adventures is 1.7 miles away.
- Love the very comfortable murphy bed instead of pull out couch!
- We love staying at Pollard Brook! Great place, great location, very clean, well equipped kitchen, friendly and helpful staff, and we love the outdoor hot tub!
- Great unit especially for a family. The housekeeping people arrange our child’s stuffs is such a way that it made us all smile. Attention to little things is wonderful.
- Pool was large. Outside hot tub was great. Room was bigger than expected.
- My friends and I came up for the weekend to ski and see the ice castle. I had stayed here before, so when I found a room at a good price I booked it immediately. The staff where very helpful and friendly. Rooms are always clean and comfortable. We ended up needing a cot and 3rd parking pass. I would have completely understood if they had a charge for the bed and had a limit on parking. They provided them both free of charge. Will definitely bring coming back.
Indian Head Resort
Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, Indian Head Resort is located in Lincoln in the region of New Hampshire, just 28 miles from North Conway. The resort has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. Jefferson is 25 miles from Indian Head Resort, and Jackson is 25 miles away.
- The heated pool was fabulous. Ping pong tables kept the kids busy. Rooms across the street were big and comfortable.
- great place to take the family. the pools indoor and outdoor. also the kids workshop.. they had a blast
- Outdoor pool/hot tub in the winter was great. Room was a great size as well.
- Everything the food the pool customer service great.
- My family and I have stayed at this resort yearly. We love it because of the outdoor heated pool and hot tub that overlook the White Mountains. There is also an Indoor pool, arcade for kids a hill to sled and Ice skating on the frozen pond (bring your own skates). Often live music in the lounge with a decent happy hour. Very close to Loon Mountain and the Woodstock Brewery.
Attitash Grand Summit Hotel
A part of the White Mountain National Forest, the Grand Summit resort offers seasonal ski-in/ski-out access, a heated outdoor pool, and two on-site restaurants.Free Wi-Fi is offered in all rooms and private decks with views of the mountains are available in some rooms. A kitchenette with a dining area is featured in select rooms.Seasonal cross country skiing is available on-site. Guests at the Attitash Grand Summit Hotel can also workout in the fitness center, relax in the year round hot tub, or enjoy a massage treatment.Two on-site restaurants provide breakfast, lunch, and dinner options.White Mountain National Forest is 2 miles away. Snowmobile rentals are a 3 – minute drive from the hotel.
- It was nice to be right on the mountain. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and let us check in when we arrived at 10am which was great!
- Overall the stay was wonderful, we checked in on Wednesday later on in the evening and staff was not as friendly or helpful as usual. However, the remainder of our stay could not have been better.
We originally booked one night and then decided that was silly and we should stay two- the staff was very helpful in making this happen.
Also, while we were there any staff that passed us inside or out always said hi and asked how we were doing.
I loved that the rooms had kitchenette areas.
- We were very impressed with the included made-to-order breakfast. Our room was comfortable and had a fabulous view. We loved watching everyone skiing past while in the warmth of our room. Staff was very nice and could not have been more accommodating. We only stayed the one night (we booked 4) but that was due to an error on my part. When I booked online I thought the Grand Summit Hotel was closer to where we needed to be but it turned out to be an hour away. Shirley (at the front desk) helped us by offering to speak to the manager about our predicament. By the morning she told us that we would be refunded the remaining 3 nights so that we could book a closer hotel. She even gave us a snack for the road. We really loved the room, staff, view, food. We look forward to booking a stay with your resort (on purpose) very soon.
- Love this place. Staff is helpful and friendly. Probably the only slope side resort that doesn’t over charge. Will be back again next year!
Top Resorts In Waterville Valley New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Waterville Valley New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Waterville Valley New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Waterville Valley New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!