5 Best Resorts To Stay In Victoria Harbour Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Victoria Harbour Ontario is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Victoria Harbour Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Victoria Harbour Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Victoria Harbour Ontario. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Victoria Harbour Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Victoria Harbour Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Victoria Harbour Ontario:
Rawley Resort, Spa & Marina
Located in Port Severn, 29 miles from Barrie, Rawley Resort, Spa & Marina features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and free use of bicycles is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Orillia is 20 miles from Rawley Resort, Spa & Marina, and Midland is 9 miles from the property.
- Lovely hotel. Great hospitality. Amazing staff. Would recommend.
- Excellent breakfast and dinner in the restaurant, lovely location, friendly staff, board games and books available to borrow, room / facilities excellent
- The entertainment. It was great sitting around the piano singing songs
- The ambiance in the room was very welcoming. The grounds around the resort were beautifully kept. Staff were friendly and helpful.
The pool was warm and the change room and shower facilities were very clean and convenient.
The dining room was very nicely appointed with a new view of the lake and our breakfast was excellent. Our bed was very comfortable and clean.
Balm Beach Resort and Motel
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Balm Beach Resort and Motel is located in Balm Beach in the region of Ontario. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You can play tennis at the resort. Barrie is 26 miles from Balm Beach Resort and Motel, and Collingwood is 17 miles away.
- Great location…very clean…comfortable….owner very nice and helpful….its a motel that feels like a beach resort….we loved it…
- Superb location right across from the beach and easy stroll to food and entertainment services. Owner was very helpful.
- The staff and The rooms make you feel comfortable. I wanna Go back!
- Balm beach resort has a great location direct next to the beach, the view is beautiful!! The owner is a very friendly man and want’s to make your stay great. We could stay a bit longer in our room because we arrived late, we could also park our car the next day at his property. The rooms even have a small kitchen and are very clean. We enjoyed our stay at Balm Beach Resort and can recommend it to other guestst!
- The owner was very helpful and obviously cares about his business.
Carriage Ridge Resort & Carriage Hills Resort
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Carriage Ridge Resort & Carriage Hills Resort is located in Oro-Medonte in the region of Ontario.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this resort, and the area is popular for skiing. Barrie is 11 miles from Carriage Hills Resort , and Collingwood is 28 miles away.
- had a really good experience over there !! really love it was wonderful, for sure I’ll go back
- The activities were very nice. Close to the skin hills, the pool, hot tub, gym and game room were really appreciated by everyone. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the kitchenette fly equipped. The laundry room was an added bonus. Location is very good. Close to the highway, grocery store is just minutes from the resort and only it only a 20 min from Georgian mall.
- I like the set up of the room. We bought food up and it was nice to have plates, cultery etc. I also liked that it was really close to Horseshoe where did snowtubi g.
- The blender is a nice addition to the kitchen. Free Wi-Fi in the rooms is a good thing.
- We loved the pool. Being able to go outside in the pool was great, also the outdoor hot tub was wonderful. Our room size was great, love having our own kitchen.
Located in Port Severn in the region of Ontario, 23 miles from Orillia, Severn Lodge features a hot tub and a private beach area. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles.
The waterfront is beautiful
We enjoyed swimming, boating
Excellent and friendly staff
Food exceeded our expectations
- The food – excellent, location – outstanding, view from room – beyond compare, the staff – the benchmark of hospitality.
- Stunning view of the lake! Any questions we had were addressed immediately. Bed and pillows were perfect, looked like a new jet tub in bathroom and the grounds of the lodge were groomed meticulously. We will come back 🙂
- Da vista. Do quarto , da paz , natureza tudo lindo !
- The waterfront is beautiful
Carriage Hill Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Carriage Hill Resort offers accommodations in Edgar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Barrie is 12 miles from Carriage Hill Resort, and Collingwood is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Victoria Harbour Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Victoria Harbour Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Victoria Harbour Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Victoria Harbour Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!