5 Best Resorts To Stay In Triquivijate Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
Triquivijate Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Triquivijate Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Triquivijate Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Triquivijate Fuerteventura. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Triquivijate Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Triquivijate Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Triquivijate Fuerteventura:
Elba Carlota Beach & Convention Resort
One of our top picks in Caleta De Fuste.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Elba Carlota Beach & Convention Resort is set within Fuerteventura Golf Club and a few feet from the beach. This resort features a casino, outdoor swimming pool, sports facilities and 3 restaurants.Rooms at the Elba Carlota are spacious and bright. All rooms are air-conditioned and have a minibar and satellite TV.The resort provides guests with 3 dining options, including Tindaya Buffet Restaurant and El Arrecife Restaurant, which serves a range of tapas dishes. The Chiringuito Restaurant and Bar is set on a small island across from the hotel and serves seafood cuisine.The Elba features a hot tub and gym. There are beach volleyball courts, tennis courts and a shooting range. There is also evening entertainment for adults and daytime activities arranged for children.Gran Casino Antigua Fuerteventura is located inside the hotel. It offers a range of games including Roulette, Black Jack and Texas Hold ‘Em.The Costa Calma is an ideal location for activities such as golf, sailing and surfing.
- Great service and friendly staff. Good food and good variety. Nice area around the pool and great location for families for experiences.
The beds were very comfy
The bar staff were very pleasant and helpful
Beautiful grounds we
- beds very good, and room service. eg. cleaning and makeing beds etc
- The staff where nice and the free drinks on check in was good, the rooms where clean and modern. The food was amazing. Location of the hotel was good right next to the beach and shopping centre and 15mins from the airport.
- Great hotel in a good location.Friendly staff and a extra large comfy bed.Lots of choice for breakfast
Elba Sara Beach & Golf Resort
One of our top picks in Caleta De Fuste.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Caleta De Fuste in the region of Fuerteventura, 24 miles from Corralejo, Elba Sara Beach & Golf Resort features a playground and fitness center. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms have a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and bike rental is available. The resort also provides car rental. Costa Calma is 27 miles from Elba Sara Beach Resort, and Cotillo is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 5 miles from the property.
Backs onto the beach and promenade
Decent buffet breakfast – allergens labelled, gluten free counter and soya milk option
Lots of sun beds
- We loved the hotel overall and will definitely come back. The location is so beautiful, staff apart from two at the reception were all great. The entertainment team were so good at including everyone from young children to pensioners. We love Victor! The food was delicious and the facilities perfect for what we wanted.
- Fab room suite, big comfy bed, amazing Balcony with view of sea and pool area, couldnt have asked for more.
- Fresh bread every morning. Very friendly staff and ideal location.
The pillows on the beds were horrible, they felt like they were full of cotton wool balls, the on site Italian restaurant was overpriced and the food was not great at best although the desserts were delicious.
The staff and facilities other than that were excellent and we would definitely consider using Elba again.
- Big room
Barceló Castillo Beach Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Caleta De Fuste in the region of Fuerteventura, 23 miles from Corralejo, Barcelo Castillo Beach Resort features an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Costa Calma is 28 miles from Barcelo Castillo Resort, and Cotillo is 22 miles away. Fuerteventura Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed the location and the price for the booking, there was also plenty to do within walking distance. So we were able to find good excursions with good value for money. Local shops and places to eat were also walking distance
- Enjoyed the accommodation, location, good buffet selection at breakfast and dinner.
- Most of the staff were very friendly and helpful. For a family with young children, the resort provided excellent facilities…heated swimming pool, kids club, on-site restaurant and mini golf.
- A very clean resort within lovely grounds. The staff were friendly. The buffet was very good indeed & plentiful. We felt the all inclusive deal was good value for money – all drinks & food were included at the buffet, pool bars & theatre. Towels are provided for a 10 euro deposit & the pools are clean. Sunbeds are comfortable. The Spa is nice at a cost of 20 euros a day to all inclusive guests. The beds are very comfortable.
- Great location and good sized accommodation which was cleaned daily.
Barceló Castillo Royal Level
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Barceló Castillo Royal Level is located in Caleta De Fuste, 23 miles from Corralejo and 27 miles from Costa Calma. The resort has an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Cotillo is 22 miles from Barceló Castillo Royal Level, and Puerto del Rosario is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The restaurant is the only nice place in this tackie resort. Don’t bother with the royal level it is not separate from the mass tack that go on fully inclusive … very disappointing
- great facilities in suite and the location was wonderful.
- All staff super friendly – John at Royal Level pool was exceptional with all guests and always going above and beyond what was expected of him. Restaurant was amazing with lots of variety and a high quality of food.
- Deluxe junior suite was the best room I have ever stayed in as the balcony was huge and looked over the beach. Staff were friendly and the exclusive Royal Level restaurant ‘El Ankla’ was great with a good variety of food looking over the marina.
- The beach area is great and with plenty of sun beds. Thallasso Spa and Gym are very nice. Pool area in Royal Level block 4 was ok and JuanFran and lifeguards were very friendly to all guests. A plus to Juan whom could speak very good English. large room with a balcony and sea view. The beds were ok but lack of extra blankets the days it was cold. Daily cleaning was ok. Got a onetime free minibar. The heated children’s and adult pool inclusive pool towels were a positive experience. Generally it’s a cozy area, but a week is enough. Renting a car would probably be recommendable so you can experience some of the area.
Vip Villas – Caleta Dorada
One of our best sellers in Caleta De Fuste! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Vip Villas – Caleta Dorada is located in Caleta De Fuste in the region of Fuerteventura, just 23 miles from Corralejo.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub.Costa Calma is 27 miles from Vip Villas Caleta Dorada, and Cotillo is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Pool was cold kids loved it walking distance to everything sun spot il come again
- Comfortable villa liked the private pool. Pool room gave us some entertainment at night
- Main centre within easy walking distance. Swimming pool good size. Plenty of room in the villa. Kitchen appliances very modern.
- We went as a family to the VIPs villa we went there last year we stayed in 2 bedrooms villa which was amazing you have everything you need even a jacuzzi and a snooker table down stairs it’s very spacious we will go there again.
- Close to local amenities, restaurants and supermarkets, market only a 2 minute walk away. Beach is a 5 minute walk away although construction work taking place on the beach so best to walk towards the Atlantico shopping area as the beach is lovely and shallow enough for small children and only 5/10 minute walk along the beach path. Safe area, great for families and couples. Taxi from the Atlantico back to Caleta de Dorada 3 euros.
Top Resorts In Triquivijate Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Triquivijate Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Triquivijate Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Triquivijate Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!