5 Best Resorts To Stay In Tarajalejo Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
Tarajalejo Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Tarajalejo Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tarajalejo Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tarajalejo Fuerteventura. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Tarajalejo Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Tarajalejo Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Tarajalejo Fuerteventura:
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Esmeralda Maris is located in Costa Calma, just 28 miles from Caleta De Fuste. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Puerto de la Cruz is 18 miles from Esmeralda Maris, and Playa Jandia is 7 miles from the property. Fuerteventura Airport is 31 miles away.
- Staff were really friendly and helpful. the room was great and big with all the facilities. The kitchen had everything you need and it is a very good idea for self catering but we had half board. Our room had a lovely scenery and the balcony was great with the sun beds.
- Masses of space and light in apartment – lots of privacy and architecturally genius in planning of apartments. Very pleasant friendly staff.
There is amazing view from the balcony.
The room is huge.
The hotel is close to the beach.
The receptionists is polite.
The breakfast was very good.
- Spacious bungalow, great views, lovely pool .fabulous breakfast.
- Very good stay , well located in Costa Calma, The bungalows are very spaciows and well equipped. Very good for the raport quality/price.
Occidental Jandía Mar
One of our best sellers in Morro del Jable! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Morro del Jable, 10 miles from Costa Calma, Occidental Jandía Mar features a year-round outdoor pool and playground. The resort has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 11 miles from Occidental Jandía Mar, and Playa Jandia is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Everything was good, the food, hotel itself and the location.
- This is not my first visit to this hotel and not the last.The best group of hotels I Have Ever stayed.Hotel fantastic,excellent animation,delicious food ,big and clean rooms and many more!!!!!!
- Nice view from sea view room 🙂 big room, free parking outside hotel/resort
- We liked the food buffet which provided a marvellous and tasty variety. The evening entertainment was professional and really funny. The outdoor pool facilities was good, especially the slightly-heated pool. The location of the hotel was good too, as long as you are prepared to walk a steep hill back from the beach.
- The hotel had great facilities. Good views, Good location. Heated pool for the colder months, good variety of food in the restaurant. Good choice of food throughout the day.
Occidental Jandía Royal Level – Adults Only
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Occidental Jandía Royal Level – Adults Only is located in Morro del Jable, just 10 miles from Costa Calma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a shops at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and car rental is available. Puerto de la Cruz is 11 miles from Occidental Jandía Royal Level – Adu, and Playa Jandia is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The Royal Level buffet restaurant is excellent at all time: breakfast, lunch and dinner. The offering varied each day and all was prepared fresh. It was a very individual and friendly atmosphere where you were served in an attentive way. You have a choice of many different pools. Across the whole property you find a lot of trees and flowers. All is very well maintained. This is also true for the rooms.
My wife and I spent a week here relaxing by the pool and stuffing our faces with good food and drink.
This property is the adults-only section of the larger occidental jandia resort. After exploring the full complex, I’m happy that we decided to stay at the royal level instead of at the main hotel.
The food in the royal level was quite good and much better than the similar options at the main property. The food seems to rotate so you’re not eating the same thing every day.
The pool facilities and loungers were great, plenty of availability. In addition to the pool bar, the staff would bring drinks and snacks around for everyone every hour or so when the buffet wasn’t open.
- Wonderful hotel. Great experience. Extensive food options. Some of the best food at an all-inclusive resort that I have ever had.
- No children! Plenty of sun loungers. Service and cleanliness.
- The ‘All Inclusive’ arrangement is very good; the breakfast is excellent; the availability of beds around the pools was excellent as well.
Robinson Club Esquinzo Playa
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Morro del Jable in the region of Fuerteventura, 8 miles from Costa Calma, Robinson Club Esquinzo Playa features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 12 miles from Robinson Club Esquinzo, and Playa Jandia is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Excellent food, very varied sports and entertainments programme, good accommodation, very hospitable staff and guests
- The food choice was great and delicious. people friendly. Lovely setting and super facilities.
Super Gartenanlage, das späte Frühstück auf der Terrasse haben wir besonders genossen.
Das Personal war wirklich super
- Club hat viel zu bieten für Sportbegeisterte und Familien. Alles ist sehr gut organisiert und es gibt eine große Poollandschaft. Das Hotel liegt oberhalb eines schönen Sandstrands, den man leicht erreichen kann.
- Ich hatte ein Zimmer mit Meerblick, das war einzigartig schön.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Aldiana Fuerteventura offers accommodations in Morro del Jable, just 9 miles from Costa Calma. The resort has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and bike rental is available. Puerto de la Cruz is 11 miles from Aldiana Fuerteventura, and Playa Jandia is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 39 miles from Aldiana Fuerteventura.
Nice view & very friendly staff… specially Meriam & Miguel! ?
We’ll surely coming back soon!
Verpflegung auf hohen Niveau!Alle Mahlzeiten lassen keine Wünsche offen.Erstklassige Organisation,
Wunderschöne botanische Anlage und Pool, wo man sich jeden Tag aufs Neue wohl fühlt. Betten waren gut, Essen sehr lecker und abwechslungsreich.
Sportangebot sehr gut.
Der Strand einfach herrlich und nie überfüllt.
Der riesige botanische Garten und die Lage auf dem Felsen ist einfach traumhaft.
Es gibt ständig Neues zu sehen und
vom Blick aufs Meer kann man nicht
Das Sportangebot ist ebenso super.
- Freundlicher Empfang. Überzeugender Service und erstklassige Essensauswahl. Alles prima.
- Nice view & very friendly staff… specially Meriam & Miguel! ?
Top Resorts In Tarajalejo Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Tarajalejo Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Tarajalejo Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Tarajalejo Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!