5 Best Resorts To Stay In South Patrick Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
South Patrick Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in South Patrick Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Patrick Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Patrick Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in South Patrick Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in South Patrick Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In South Patrick Florida:
Tuckaway Shores Resort
This oceanfront resort in Indialantic, Florida is about a 10 minute drive from Andretti Thrill Park. It features a heated outdoor pool and guest suites with free Wi-Fi.A kitchenette and a living area with a sofa bed are furnished in each suite at Tuckaway Shores Resort. The traditionally styled suites feature island décor; they include a cable TV with DVD player.Resort Tuckaway Shores is a 25 minute drive from Sebastian Inlet State Park and Cocoa Beach Pier. Melbourne Airport is about 6 miles away.
- Wonderful room overlooking the ocean. Beautiful kitchenette layout and very clean room. Great location for local activities. Highly recommend!
- Loved the location of it!! It was a great family trip and the staff was very accommodating. I would recommend this place for anyone looking for the perfect vacation stay.
- Very comfortable bed and amazing water pressure in the shower !!
- Great location and ability to walk right out to a lovely beach. Loved that the hotel offered free use of beach chairs! We had an awesome balcony with super ocean view. Pool was a plus. Clean quiet hotel. Close to dining and entertainment.
- The sea view from the ‘balcony’ (sliding glass doors) was amazing. Heated pool was nice, as it was quite chilly…
The Resort on Cocoa Beach, a VRI resort
Nestled along Cocoa Beach and a short distance from area attractions and activities, this resort features a fitness center with a tennis and basketball court. An outdoor pool and hot tub are available as well.Spacious accommodations at the Resort on Cocoa Beach are furnished with full kitchens, plasma-screen TVs and washers and dryers. Guests can also enjoy a game room, shuffleboard, and an indoor children’s play area. The resort also features an on-site movie theater.An endless variety of recreational activities, including sailing and deep-sea fishing, are a short walk from the Resort on Cocoa Beach. The Kennedy Space Center, Walt Disney World and Universal Studios are also located within driving distance, and are ideal for a day trip.
- Right on the beach with private access; nice pool area with a bar; rooms were clean and well appointed
- So fun to walk right out to the beach. Beach towel dispenser easy and super convenient!
- Bartenders/servers at the pool bar and restaurant were excellent. Very friendly and welcoming! The unit was very clean. Nice beach access. No issues really.
- Very nice. Clean. Towel and linen replacement was great. Everything necessary was in the room. Midweek replenish was a nice touch. The pool was very nice.
- The kids center, the proximity to the beach, and the warm pool water.
Wakulla Suites a Westgate Resort
One of our top picks in Cocoa Beach.This all-suite Cocoa Beach, Florida resort offers direct beach access along with a heated outdoor pool and a beach volleyball court.Wakulla Suites a Westgate Resort features spacious apartment-style accommodations, complete with a full kitchen and separate sleeping and living areas. Free WiFi is also included.Take advantage of outdoor barbecue facilities and the games room at Wakulla Suites a Westgate Resort. Free transfer services are available to Victory Casino Cruises.In addition to easy access to a variety of recreational activities, Wakulla Suites is located within 7 minutes’ walk of the famed Ron Jon Surf Shop. Port Canaveral is 9 minutes’ drive away.
- Rooms are great and newly renovated! Very comfortable.
- The suite was gorgeous. The pool was awesome. The ocean ? was about 200 ft. From the hotel.
- We requested a renovated room and our request was honored. The new suite was very tastefully decorated, comfortable and we felt right at home immediately. Our hostess was Bridgette and she was most helpful to us, including providing us with beach chairs. I really wish our stay had been longer……we will definitely go back there again.
- Renovated suite was beautiful . Have stayed many times over the years when it was family run.
- The appointments and kitchen accouterments were good. The beds were comfortable. Everything was clean. Shuttle to Cocoa Beach was terrific!
Cape Winds Resort
Located in Cape Canaveral in the region of Florida, 4.5 miles from Cocoa Beach, Cape Winds Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Every room has a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with free toiletries provided.Melbourne is 21 miles from Cape Winds Resort, and Palm Bay is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Melbourne International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Radisson Resort at the Port
Less than one mile from cruise ships at Port Canaveral, this Florida hotel offers an outdoor pool with hot tub, and an on-site restaurant. Guests are also one mile from the Atlantic Ocean.All guest rooms feature a microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities. Select rooms at the Radisson Resort at the Port include a sofa bed.Radisson Resort at the Port offers a business center and free Wi-Fi. Guests can walk through the tropical gardens or play on the private tennis court. A fitness center and game room are available.Flamingo’s Restaurant and Lounge serves guests classic American cuisine with a Southern Florida flair with pool and waterfall views. The poolside Tiki Bar offers live entertainment and Caribbean inspired cocktails daily.Shopping options are 8 miles away at Merritt Square Mall. Guests are 3 miles from picturesque Jetty Park and 5 miles from Cocoa Beach.
- The room was awesome.. Everything so clean. That’s what I look for.
- The staff was great, jennifer at the front desk was most courteous and helpful. The room was excellent!
- The room, the pool area, the nearby restaurants , the Cape Canaveral area
- The room was clean and the bed was comfy. The staff was friendly. The pool was nice. The bars drinks and food was good.
- The lady at the bar was very nice wish i could remember her name
Top Resorts In South Patrick Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in South Patrick Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in South Patrick Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in South Patrick Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!