5 Best Resorts To Stay In South Landing California – Top Hotel Reviews
South Landing California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in South Landing California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Landing California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Landing California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in South Landing California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in South Landing California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In South Landing California:
Convict Lake Resort
One of our best sellers in Mammoth Lakes! Located in Mammoth Lakes, 30 miles from Bishop, Convict Lake Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. The resort has a barbecue and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is free shuttle service, an ATM, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Lee Vining is 28 miles from Convict Lake Resort, and June Lake is 17 miles away.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The cabin was well appointed and clean. They did an excellent job of keeping the roads and walkways clear in spite of the constant snowfall.
- It was a cute cabin. We love it. It s perfect location. During winter, there is no way go to Yosemite park. It s actually only 40 miles,
- bed was wonderful, peaceful and tranquil setting, restaurant food was excellent, nice to feel like we had place to ourselves
- The cabin made great use of the space. The Mountain View was amazing.
- It was cozy and perfect for two people. We loved the lake that was walking distance from our Cabin. Beautiful views.
The Village Lodge
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes.The Village Lodge is located in Mammoth Lakes, 22 miles from Lee Vining and 10 miles from June Lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This resort has ski-to-door access and ski equipment and bike rental are available.
- Our 3rd season coming to Mammoth and staying at The Village Lodge. Great and easy access from the resort to gondola then to the ski lifts at Canyon Lodge
- Location to mountain. Large condo. Was to walk to everything.
- Everything about this place was awesome, the staff were very helpful as friendly. Clean and comfortable will definitely be back next year.
- The staff goes above and beyond! I will never stay at another hotel in Mammoth again!
- Condos always so clean, staff very friendly and helpful
Juniper Springs Resort
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and ski-to-door access, Juniper Springs Resort is located in Mammoth Lakes.Each room comes with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and fishing. Lee Vining is 23 miles from Juniper Springs Resort, and June Lake is 11 miles from the property.
- We liked the location, and the rental shop on the property is awesome- the people who work there are always so helpful.
- Everything was great. We had 2 bulbs replaced expediently by maintenance. Very accommodating & curteous staff. Everything was convenient. The high tech windows & doors were awesome.
- The location is by far the best you can get. Just at the bottom of the slopes next to the lodge. Another plus is the covered parking garage for the guest with easy access to the nearby slope. Hotel amenities were also nice like the heated pool!
- i appreciated your front desk folks for their professionalism and kindness. i will stay in Jupiter Springs every single time we travel to mammoth.
- We liked the condo layout the most. Very comfortable. We also liked the mountain views from room 224.
The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes.Situated in Mammoth Lakes, this resort is a gondola ride away from skiing at Mammoth Mountain. Ski passes and snowboard rentals are available on site. A kitchenette is featured in all suites and studios.Boasting a fireplace and a sofa bed, all guest accommodations at Westin Monache Resort are comfortably furnished. Free WiFi and a flat-screen TV are included.A heated outdoor pool and 2 hot tubs are available at Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Lakes. A 24-hour fitness centre is located on-site.Located on-site at Westin Monache, Whitebark Restaurant, Bar and Lounge offers contemporary ambiance, views of Mammoth and a gourmet dinner menu. Dishes include Pappardelle pasta, grilled stuffed Portobello and WesterRoss Scottish salmon. Decadent desserts are available. The lounge offers evening drinks and a menu with soups, salads and sandwiches.Yosemite National Park is 1 hours’ drive from this resort. Yosemite/Mammoth Airport is 8 miles away.
- This place has the best location!! right in front of gondola and village that has all the convenience to enjoy your ski trip. service is impeccable, room is clean and warm. everything is perfect. Price is not cheap but most of the mammoth properties are pretty expensive so can’t complain. Full equipped kitchen so you can cook in the room or can eat out form all the restaurants outside. I didn’t try eating at the hotel but heard it’s nice.
- The location of the hotel is good. There is a ski lift right in front of the hotel.
- Have a full set of Kitchenette and can cook by yourself. Room service is very good and the staff is very helpful.
- Pet friendly, friendly outgoing staff with can do attitude, quiet and comfortable room
- Bed was nice but the bed for the dog was the bonus. She loved it. Quiet, clean and comfy.
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes.This historic lodge is located on the shore of Twin Lakes and surrounded by mountains and skiing. The lodge was built in 1924 and provides seasonal bike and boat rentals.Tamarack Lodge rooms are located in the main lodge. The cabins are equipped with a kitchen and fireplace.This Mammoth Lakes resort offers guests mountain bike lessons, guided hikes and fly fishing classes.Guests at the Tamarack Lodge can dine at the Tamarack’s Lakefront Restaurant. The property also offers an airport shuttle.The property is one mile from downtown Mammoth Lakes. Yosemite National Park East Entrance is within a 45-minute drive of the Mammoth Lakes Tamarack Lodge.
- Beautiful location, friendly staff, good breakfast.
- The setting of the cabins in the woods. The rustic furnishing and the romantic fireplace.
- The staff is extremely helpful and the location is wonderful. Easy access to the mountain as well as walking trails that lead up to the lakes behind the property. Overall a very nice getaway destination.
- The room is serene, super cozy. Staff is exceptional, the small bar makes amazing drinks, and the night is so calming that we both had vivid dreams. That said, our room was right above the main lounge so we opted not to spend a few hours exploring and pleasuring each other because it would make too much noise for those below us.
- cosy Place, Nice breakfast, gratis parking in front
Top Resorts In South Landing California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in South Landing California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in South Landing California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in South Landing California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!