5 Best Resorts To Stay In South Corinth New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
South Corinth New York State is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in South Corinth New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Corinth New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Corinth New York State. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in South Corinth New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in South Corinth New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In South Corinth New York State:
Gideon Putnam Resort & Spa
This resort, in the heart of Saratoga Spa State Park features a full service spa and on-site restaurant. Saratoga Casino and Raceway is only 7 miles from the resort.The guest rooms at the Gideon Putnam Resort & Spa all feature a cable TV, coffee maker, and work desk. They are elegantly decorated in dark wood furnishings, plush bedding, and bright colors.Relax at the Roosevelt Spa with massages, facials, and hair styling services. The Resort Gideon Putnam features a fitness center and steam room.Putnam’s Restaurant serves local cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can also enjoy open-air dining on the restaurant’s patio during the summer.The resort is a short 6-minute walk to the Saratoga Performing Arts Center. The Saratoga County Airport is an 11-minute drive from the property.
- This is a gorgeous property, very well kept and the rooms were very clean. The towels were also extra fluffy.
- Classic building. Can feel the history. Perfect location. Some discounts for the spa staying here. Good restaurant on premises. Clean room, friendly staff. Overall good experience.
- The beautiful picturesque lobby with 2 fireplaces.
- Multiple time visitor. Always a nice stay. Beautiful location inside the park.
- The location and the Victorian style set-up at the resort. The entire purpose of the leisure was well met. However, few of the staff was rude and the service was just OK.
Roosevelt Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Roosevelt Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs offers accommodations in Ballston Spa.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Lake George is 28 miles from Roosevelt Inn Saratoga, and Saratoga Springs is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Every one of the staff we ran into were extremely pleasant and helpful. The hotel was very nicely kept and comfy. I requested champagne and it was in our room chilling upon check in. We really loved it here and plan on returning.
- Continental breakfast was very good! Indoor pool and Spa was extremely clean…
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. They give a key card instead of keys which it is easier to carry. Pretty much every room had a balcony 🙂 Pools open early and open till 10. Had a great pool area with Jacuzzi and gym. big area. Liked that to get in the indoor pool area you had to use your card to access. You could make your own waffles in the waffle maker, hard boiled eggs were good, good choice of cereal, coffee, hot cocoa, juice, milk, yogurt, muffins and more to choose for breakfast. Nice place to stay!
I try to stay at only hotels with included Wifi , good cable TV system, breakfast, and have a microwave, as I am self employed consultant and food cost add up quickly when you are on the road. Room came with all that and more. Came with continental breakfast, great indoor heated indoor pool / and sauna/ GYM, an restaurant next door.
definitely great for romantic couples May come back with wife.
First time staying here , rather than down the street. very pleased with the hotel and the management. Extended my stay twice, rather than move to my usual hotel which has a full buffet breakfast.
Noted many families with children came here for school break , this hidden gem is a great find for them.
- I had one of the rooms with outside entrance – could park just outside our door. Being mid-week, in the winter, I had the pool area to myself for most of my stay. Mikesh, one of our hosts, was friendly, funny, and accommodating. The restaurant next door had awesome food, too! Will stay again!
Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
This lodge is located in the Adirondack Mountains and features White Water Bay, an indoor water park. Access to the indoor water park is available to all guests throughout their stay. The resort features a day spa, arcade and free WiFi in every suite.The Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark suites include a microwave and refrigerator. They are equipped with air conditioning and cable TV.Six Flags Great Escape Lodge features 4 on-site restaurants. Johnny Rockets features American cuisine and a sports lounge. Birch Bark Grill offers food right in the water park and Tall Tale provides views from above. The Coffee Corner features coffee and breakfast.Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark offers a variety of activities for children through its Kids Klub.The Great Escape Lodge is located off Interstate 87 and is 22.6 miles away from Saratoga Springs. Lake George is 3.4 miles from the lodge.
- The room wasn’t available until 5:00; the staff at the reception desk were rude.
- Beds were comfy. Lots of slides and activities for younger kids.
- Considering we didnt get any food from the lodge I would say it sucked. For the price you pay you think they would at least have free breakfast.
- The place is run down and dated. They need to fix many of the rides and give the place an overall face lift. They also need some new attractions, the kids get bored quickly. Lastley it took an hour to check in, not very effective set up.
- Loved the place great location and lots of fun! Clean and comfortable!
Roaring Brook Ranch Resort & Conference Center
With horseback riding and hiking trails, this Lake George resort features an on-site restaurant, a spa spa center, and rooms with cable TV. Lake George is 2 miles away.Breakfast and dinner are served in a country style setting at Roaring Brook Ranch Resort and Conference Center. Guests can enjoy nightly entertainment at the bar.Lake George Roaring Brook Ranch provides ping-pong and a pool table. An outdoor pool, tennis courts, sauna and fitness center are also available.Air-conditioned rooms have cable TV, telephone, and a private entrance. Select rooms are non-smoking or a sofa bed.Guests can take a short 5-minute drive to Pirate Cove Adventure Golf. Six Flags Great Escape is a a 12-minute drive away.
- It’s a very secluded location with a lot of rustic charm. The us owner met us at the registration counter and was very friendly and informative of events in the area. This property also welcomes pets.
- Breakfast was great, hot water in room was very good, shower pressure was amazing, firm mattresses very comfortable
- Breakfast is great and the price is reasonable. The whole property is big and the surroundings are clean. You can do a lot of things just within the property.
- Dinner was actually tasty! The NY Strip Steak and Chicken Parmesan were good. Pet friendly
This place was awful and the fact that my rating still averages out to a misleading 4.2 is why I got duped into booking and while I’ll be removing this app from my phone.
The location was lovely. The mildew in the rooms was unbearable. Carpet squished with dampness. Didn’t want covers near me and there was only one blanket in closet so cold whole night. Prevented from turning on heat.
Bathroom clean and water hot and strong.
Glenmoore Lakeside Lodge
Featuring free WiFi, Glenmoore Lakeside Lodge offers accommodations in Queensbury, just 4.5 miles from Lake George. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for fishing and canoeing. Albany International Airport is 43 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In South Corinth New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in South Corinth New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in South Corinth New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in South Corinth New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!