5 Best Resorts To Stay In Santiago de la Ribera Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiago de la Ribera Murcia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Santiago de la Ribera Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiago de la Ribera Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiago de la Ribera Murcia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Santiago de la Ribera Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Santiago de la Ribera Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Santiago De La Ribera Murcia:
Senator Mar Menor Golf & Spa Resort
One of our top picks in Los Alcázares.Set in a spectacular 18-hole golf course just 0.6 miles from the Mar Menor Lagoon, this luxurious hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool with a water slides. Senator Mar Menor Golf & Spa Resort offers free WiFi in public areas.Each air-conditioned room at the Senator Mar Menor Golf & Spa Resort offers a balcony, a minibar and flat-screen cable TV. The private bathrooms include a shower and free toiletries.The complex also offers an on-site restaurant and bar, as well as 3 event rooms for business meetings, conferences, and banquets. Laundry services are also available.The on-site spa includes a sauna, heated pool, and other facilities, and also offers a range of treatments. The use of the spa is subject to an extra charge.Located on the beautiful Costa Calida, the hotel offers easy access to quiet beaches and the historic city of Cartagena. Murcia San Javier Airport is only 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Very convenient for Murcia Airport. Parking. Very clean. Decor really nice and fresh. Breakfast was great.
- Large room comfy bed near the town of Los Alcazares don’t need a car about 20 min walk
- Lovely big room, bed, balcony, quiet and all the facilities you need. Very flexible and accommodating staff. Great food. Free parking outside. Large pool with many sun loungers.
- Lovely hotel, we had an amazing King room with a HUGE comfy bed. Its a little bit away from the town of Los Alcázares so we were glad we had a hire car. Lovely relaxing hotel A+
- Very large comfortable room and excellent breakfast
Hotel Costa Narejos
One of our top picks in Los Alcázares.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Set 350 feet from Mar Menor Beach in Los Alcazares, Hotel Costa Narejos offers an outdoor pool and a spa bath. Rooms are decorated in a Mediterranean style and include flat-screen TVs.Costa Narejos features a spa area with a Turkish bath, sauna and hot tubs. Massage and beauty treatments are available and there is a fitness centre.The lounge area at Costa Narejos includes comfortable armchairs and a large TV, which often shows sports programmes. The pool is surrounded by a sun terrace and loungers.Hotel Costa Narejos offers a buffet restaurant, with a variety of hot and cold Spanish and international dishes. Light meals are served in the hotel’s cafeteria.San Javier Airport is 1.9 miles from the hotel, while Las Velas Shopping Centre is 1,300 feet away with a cinema, shops, bars and restaurants. La Serena Golf Course is less than 3.1 miles away.
- bar area was very good , happy hour , entertainment was good
- Dining Room Staff hardworking and friendly as were the staff members in the SPA.
The hotel location is excellent. Close to the beach (3 mins walk) and an abundant array of excellent restaurants & bars. It is also close to Murcia airport only 10 euro by taxi
Breakfast was good but would’ve liked the option of a fresh omelette or egg cooked on the spot
- Friendly staff near to beach very clean hotel Hsppyj hour a bonus
- Nice corner room. Very friendly staff. Great pool and sun bathing area
InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort and Spa
This hotel has a quiet setting on the 18-hole Mar Menor Golf Resort. It offers spacious rooms with flat-screen TV and walk-in shower, an outdoor swimming pool and a spa.Rooms at InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort and Spa have a private balcony with views of the golf course or the outdoor swimming pool. All are heated and air conditioned and offer stylish design. They include a teakettle, a sitting area and satellite TV.Guests can relax in the sauna and hot tub at the InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort. Spa treatments are available at a discount for guests. A gym and tennis court are also available.The hotel’s Nomad restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Grills are also served by the swimming pool. There is also a lobby bar and a pub.The Intercontinental Mar Menor is only 6 miles from Murcia San Javier Airport.
- Bed extremely comfortable. Bathroom excellent and views amazing
- We arrived late afternoon after a long drive from Sevilla. The friendliness of the staff and their customer focus was second to none. Checking in at the hotel was very quick which allowed us to quickly settle in and enjoy the break. The rooms were very comfortable and very clean. We had breakfast in the price of the stay which was very good. We also used the restaurants at the hotel and again the food was very good. I would not hesitate recommending this hotel to my family and friends in the future.
- Great room. Lovely welcome from the reception lady. Lovely dinner and breakfast. Indoor pool was great. Outdoor pool looked lovely, just a bit cold for us at this time of year. Course looked great if you were a golfer.
- Amazing view. Extremely peaceful – very few guests. Lovely helpful reception staff.
- Amazing staff fabulous rooms. The spa was so relaxing
Villa Las Colinas
Villa Las Colinas is located in Las Colinas Golf Resort, surrounded by nature and offering an outdoor pool.Guests can play golf, tennis or paddle at the resort, or use the fitness centre. The resort’s clubhouse has a terrace where you can have something to drink or eat.The air-conditioned villa features a furnished terrace and garden area. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms, one with a bath and the other with a shower. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave.The nearest beaches can be reached in a 15-minute drive, and you can do many watersports there.Las Colinas is 28.6 miles from Alicante Airport, 24.9 miles from Murcia Airport, and 21.7 miles from Cartagena.
No reviews yet.
La Torre Golf Resort – 8307
Featuring a golf course and townhouses with terraces, RC La Torre Golf Resort is set in the countryside 30 minutes’ drive from the Mar Menor’s beaches. This attractive resort offers a restaurant, bar, outdoor pool and market.Each spacious, air-conditioned townhouse at RC La Torre Golf Resort has bright, modern décor. There is a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV. The kitchen comes with a microwave, oven, fridge and coffee maker.La Torre’s 18-hole golf course was designed by Jack Nicklaus and Dave Thomas, and there are also tennis courts on site.San Javier and Murcia can be reached in 25 minutes by car. Alicante and its airport are within 62.1 miles of the resort.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Santiago De La Ribera Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Santiago de la Ribera Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Santiago de la Ribera Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Santiago de la Ribera Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!