5 Best Resorts To Stay In San Luis Obispo California – Top Hotel Reviews
San Luis Obispo California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in San Luis Obispo California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Luis Obispo California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Luis Obispo California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in San Luis Obispo California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in San Luis Obispo California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In San Luis Obispo California:
Sycamore Mineral Springs
Including yoga classes for all guests, this San Luis Obispo, California resort is 2 miles from Avila Beach. An outdoor swimming pool, a garden view restaurant and spa treatments are available for all guests.Featuring a spa bathtub and a balcony, each suite provides free access to all yoga classes, bathrobes and complimentary tea and coffee-making facilities. Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are also provided in all accommodations at Sycamore Mineral Springs.After yoga class, guests can lounge poolside on the terrace at San Luis Obispo Sycamore Mineral Springs. Various hiking trails and walking trails are on the property.In a garden setting, The Gardens of Avila features cuisine hand-picked from local ranches and gourmet artisans. All produce is seasonally sourced from organic farms.Pismo Beach and downtown San Luis Obispo is just a 10-minute drive from Sycamore Mineral Springs.
- The property was excellent… I like the fact that it is very calm and relaxing. Three stead were very friendly.
- Location was great. Dinners really good. Service at dinner excellent.
- The room was great! Location and property is very nice. Book a hillside hot tub for during your stay! They are super relaxing and enjoyable!
- Very good service, nice location, good hiking and we liked the private mineral hot springs tub.
- staff very helpful. Our room was very nice and hot tub great.
The Cliffs Resort
This Pismo Beach hotel is on a cliff overlooking Shell Beach. The hotel offers a full-service spa, an oceanfront outdoor swimming pool and a balcony in every guest room.The Cliffs Resort features a 42-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi in every guest room. A coffee maker and work desk are also provided in each room.Guests at the Cliffs can use the hot tub or the sauna. A 24-hour gym with modern cardio and weight training equipment is also available.Marisol restaurant at The Cliffs offers Latin cuisine, indoor and outdoor seating, and live entertainment. Room service is also available.Upon request, a free shuttle service is provided to the San Luis Regional Airport and Amtrak Station. Pismo Dunes Natural Preserve and Pismo State Beach are a 20 minute drive from the hotel.
- I love the beds and the furniture. The whole room was set up pretty nice.
- Convenient and close to a lot of things. Spa was great we did a happy hour massage and facial and loved it! Free valet was awesome! Wish they included a breakfast and ocean view wasn’t so pricy!
- The room was very modern with super comfortable beds. It was nice to have an excellent restaurant right on site. The pool and the hot tub were terrific overlooking the ocean. Also, we really liked the access to the small beach.
- I loved the outdoor activities & the friendly staff.
- The hotel grounds were beautiful inside and out. We did not use the pool because it was a bit cold outside but would use it next time we come to the Cliffs Resort. The rooms were spacious and very clean. We were on the 3rd floor but we did not have an ocean view room, we had a view of the back parking area and freeway. This was not an issue, though, as the hotel added large plants to cover the parking lot and freeway. We were not bothered at all by any noise coming from the freeway or parking area. Will stay again if in the area.
SeaVenture Beach Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Just a 10-minute walk from downtown Pismo Beach, this resort offers guests relaxation and convenience. An on-site restaurant and a spa are available. Rooms feature a private terrace with a hot tub.A sitting area with a fireplace and cable TV is included in each beach-chic guest room at SeaVenture Beach Hotel. Free Wi-Fi is provided and a mini-bar and coffee and tea-making facilities are available.A 24-hour front desk and laundry services are available for guest convenience. Guests can rent bicycles on the property to explore the surrounding area.The on-site restaurant at SeaVenture features a seasonal menu. Items are prepared with locally farmed vegetables, premium meats, and fresh fish and seafood. All desserts are made in-house from scratch and room service is available. The restaurant is open Monday through Saturday, and with limited brunch hours on Sunday.Pismo Beach Winery is a 5-minute drive from the resort. Pismo Lake Ecological Reserve is 1.5 miles away.
- The room was what I expected, clean well stocked with coffee and bathroom supplies. The staff was very helpful when we asked to upgrade to a spa room.
- The room shape was new to me, I am used to a rectangular room, and I am not sure this was not better.
- They went over and beyond and really made my birthday weekend that much more amazing!
- Staff was awesome and it was a great spot. There is a park in the sand with swings
- The location was excellent and walking distance to everything.
Dolphin Bay Resort and Spa
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located less than a mile from the Palasades Bluff Walkway, this oceanfront resort features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Rooms include a full kitchen and a private balcony.A flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player and free Wi-Fi are offered in each room at the Dolphin Bay Resort and Spa. A sitting area with a sofa, laundry facilities, and a private bathroom with bathrobes and slippers are also provided.Massage and spa services are available at Labonne Vie Spa on site. Bicycles are available for rent at the Resort and Spa Dolphin Bay and a concierge service is provided to assist guests with area attractions.Lido Restaurant, offering sweeping ocean views, is conveniently located at the hotel. The restaurant specializes in bringing local ingredients and local wine together for a unique dining experience.Hearst Castle is a one hour drive from the hotel. San Luis Obispo is a 10 minute drive away.
- tHE VIEW WAS INCREDIBLE, THE SPA WAS UNFORGETABLEE,
- The staff were all lovely and very helpful, service and cleanliness of the room was also very excellent. The rooms beautifully prepared and furnished and very comfortable.
- Huge room with great facilities. Lovely pool and view over the ocean. Housekeeping were very obliging and helpful too.
- This is a beautiful resort, pity we only stayed the night so not much to share
- Absolutely beautiful location. Rooms were outstanding suites. We had a beautiful ocean view. The restaurant was excellent. The pool was very inviting. This was our second visit in a year.
Sea Pines Golf Resort
Featuring a 9 hole golf course, 2 putting greens and a driving range, this resort is a 10-minute drive from Montana de Oro State Park. Free Wi-Fi is provided. A restaurant is available for all guests.All rooms include a TV with a DVD player and coffee-making facilities at Sea Pine Golf Resort Los Osos. A private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer is also included.The Clubhouse Grill serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at Sea Pine Golf Resort Los Osos. An outdoor spa and a waterfall and banquet facilities are available on site. A 24-hour front desk assists all guests.Morro Bay is a 15-minute drive from Los Osos Sea Pine Golf Resort. Hearst Castle is 41 miles from the resort.
- Great and pretty and an incredible upbeat personality for 7am and the fact her foot hurt – actually opened 2 minutes early cuz we were waiting in the cold ! ?
- The hotel room and surrounding areas were clean and the staff was friendly. The location was peaceful.
- Decent hotel on Morro bay. Young and polite staff. We only stayed one night, but it was more than ok. A bit pricey, however this is Pacific coast and one would expect that!
- Really nice large rooms and bathrooms – excellent staff and facilities – great food in the club house !! And great breakfasts
- The food was good at the restaurant. I loved the french toast. I feel we didn’t really get to enjoy much of the resort because we were of doing other things. We mostly just slept there.
Top Resorts In San Luis Obispo California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in San Luis Obispo California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in San Luis Obispo California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in San Luis Obispo California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!