5 Best Resorts To Stay In San Juan del Reparo Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
San Juan del Reparo Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in San Juan del Reparo Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Juan del Reparo Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Juan del Reparo Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in San Juan del Reparo Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in San Juan del Reparo Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In San Juan Del Reparo Tenerife:
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Vigilia Park is located in Puerto de Santiago. The resort has an outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk, ticket service, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and bike rental and car rental are available. Playa de las Americas is 14 miles from Vigilia Park, and Puerto de la Cruz is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 21 miles from the property.
– good size apartment for family holidays with good size kitchen / lounge area
– nearby supermarket and eateries
– decent selection and good quality of food at breakfast; very helpful and pleasant staff
- Very central. Super friendly staff. Good value. Beautiful views.
- Staff were helpful and seemed embarrassed about the poor quality of the accommodation we were given
- spacious apartment, great location, great facilities in the complex.
- Brilliant facilities, easy checkin, great location, clean
- – good size apartment for family holidays with good size kitchen / lounge area
Gran Melia Tenerife for Families
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Gran Melia Tenerife for Families is set on Alcalá’s oceanfront. Aimed at families, it boasts facilities for children.The deluxe family rooms come with a private furnished terrace. They feature a bathroom with hot tub and Clarins amenities. The rooms come with a large double bed, a sofa bed, flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Other amenities include slippers and bathrobe.Each suite and villa at Gran Melia Tenerife for Families has a terrace with ocean or garden views. There is a seating area with a sofa bed, DVD and a selection of movies, videogames, microwave, bottle warmer, high chair, Nespresso® coffee machine, and a free minibar with children’s products. The private bathrooms include a large bath, hydromassage shower, and Clarins toiletries. Children will receive a welcome gift at arrival.Some room types have access to the Red Level Family Lounge, where an area with drinks and snacks is available every afternoon. The lounge also includes a children’s playroom with different activities, organised by professional monitors, and a relax lounge. Kids can also enjoy mini snacks. There are exclusive areas in the restaurants of the property for families staying on the Red Level room categories.Other facilities at the hotel include tennis and paddle courts, as well as a 24-hour gym and family swimming pools. There are exclusive pool areas, including hammocks, for some room types.
- there was a jacuzzi in our room but we did not use it as it wasnt clean. Red level was very good, first night we had dinner at the pangea and the food was very cold. As a red level guest, was informed that we will get priority bookings for all restaurants but this wasn’t the case. we were offered ridiculous times (22:00) for dinner with kids? Apart from that we enjoyed our stay. We liked the red level lounge as we could go in there and have tea and coffee and sandwiches. I would like to thank Anna from the red level who was very kind and considerate she made our stay wonderful. We had 1hour session at the spa which was very good. Really enjoyed that. We also had a bali bed outside our room which was lovely. would stay here again.
- Excellent choice for breakfast, red level service/staff exceptional, beds really comfy, suite was very spacious, we liked that you could opt for green service and save euros. Amazing honeymoon treats.
The staff take top billing – extremely friendly, courteous and very efficient. I would particularly like to thank the Red Level Concierge staff – Anna, Paula & Dianela for being simply awesome. They were super kind and wonderful with our boys!
Excellent family friendly facilities both for kids and adults; varied choices for places to eat. Quality in everything! The pools were amazing, the spa is superb and probably one of the best holidays we have had!
- Everything was truly fantastic! The staff is marvelous and super family friendly all over. We will definitly come back next year. It is not cheap, but its woth every penny!
- High standard of rooms and public areas. Red Level Staff were great with the children
The Ritz-Carlton, Abama
One of our top picks in Guía de Isora.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. In Tenerife’s Guía de Isora, this complex overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and neighboring island of Gomera. It has 7 outdoor pools and a spa, golf course, tennis courts and a beach.The Ritz-Carlton, Abama is made up of Moorish-inspired buildings housing guest rooms and villas. The resort is in lush tropical gardens on a cliff top, with a funicular train down to the exclusive beach.Each room and villa has an ethnic style, and most enjoy views of the gardens, and Atlantic Ocean. All have luxury marble bathrooms, and interactive TVs with internet access.The Ritz-Carlton, Abama offers 10 restaurants. With 2 Michelin stars, MB serves dishes created by chef Martín Berasategui. Kabuki, with 1 Michelin star, offers innovative Japanese cuisine.There is a large spa, featuring 10 treatment rooms and a water circuit, as well as a gym. The hotel also offers A Ritz Kids for younger guests.
- One of the best resort ever top on everything. The restaurants were the best possible. The service was best in class. Wow!
- We have stayed at the abama for many years and it always meets our expectations
- The room we had was superb.The restaurants were good .The staff were excellent.It is the third time we have been and it has not let us down .
- Beautiful scenery. Large well appointed rooms with plenty of space. Good walks and a great private beach.
- The staff went above and beyond to ensure guests happiness at all times. The resort itself it absolutely stunning
Hotel Botanico y Oriental Spa Garden
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Botanico y Oriental Spa Garden offers accommodations in Puerto de la Cruz. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and pool at this resort, and the area is popular for golfing and biking. The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Playa de las Americas is 27 miles from Hotel Botanico Tenerife, and Los Cristianos is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 13 miles from Hotel Botanico y Oriental Spa Garden.
- Staff were amazing, always had a smile and nothing was too much trouble.
- I did like everything.The hotel is amazing.I am so happy for this experience
All staff very well trained – friendly and efficient.
Excellent buffet breakdast
- Spa area is excellent , guest relations up to expectations . We booked one night and then came back to this hotel after couple of days )
The breakfasts are first class
The spa is exceptional
The gardens are spacious and beautiful
The staff are particularly friendly and helpful
Sunlight Bahia Principe San Felipe
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto de la Cruz, 27 miles from Playa de las Americas, Bahía Príncipe San Felipe features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and darts at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Los Cristianos is 27 miles from Bahía Príncipe San Felipe, and Adeje is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 13 miles from Bahía Príncipe San Felipe.
- Houskeeping staff broke my daughters laptop while cleaning. Hotel refused to make reparation because the laptop was not in the safe. No free parking as advertised. Food at buffets not good and usually cold. Desserts were fantastic. Weather was always cloudy, is like that on that part of the island.
- Spacious rooms. Good choice at restaurant and plenty of space.
- Choice in the buffet restaurant is excellent. Amazing terrace in the junior suite room, also the room was very big. Very nice swimming pool and area – green garden. Wifi was paid, but not too expensive and worked very well in the whole hotel.
- The grounds were well tended and interesting, the weather however was not suitable for enjoying the pool. We found that the staff generally were excellent and gave us as much help as we wanted. The selection and quality of the food was good and we could always find what we liked to eat.
- The location, the views from the room, the gardens/pool area.
Top Resorts In San Juan Del Reparo Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in San Juan del Reparo Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in San Juan del Reparo Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in San Juan del Reparo Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!