5 Best Resorts To Stay In San Francisco Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
San Francisco Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in San Francisco Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Francisco Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Francisco Guanacaste. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in San Francisco Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in San Francisco Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In San Francisco Guanacaste:
Zen Spirit yoga resort
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Zen Spirit yoga resort offers accommodations in Puerto Coyote. The resort has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Santa Teresa is 11 miles from Zen Spirit yoga resort, and Montezuma is 17 miles away.
Great location! Owners Sabine and Fabrizo were warm, friendly and helpful, staff were attentive, great views, great property, yoga available twice daily also with fantastic views.
Absolutley fell in love with the place.
- Beautiful and comfortable accommodations. Besutiful beach and swimming pool. Lovely Resturant. Owners Sabine and Fabritz were warm and wonderful. Helpful in every way. Yoga instructor Caroline was besutiful inside and out and a terrific teacher.
So beautiful, fantastic quiet Beach
Very prety, confortable and crean quiet rooms right in front of the beach
- The rooms are very clean and just perfect! You feel like you are in paradise! The rooms and the restaurant is right at the beach. It’s a perfect place to relax and chill. According to Linley planet it’s the most beautiful beach in Costa Rica and it’s true! They have a yoga room which looks at the stunning ocean. Their food is amazing! I traveled by myself and stayed longer, because I felt so welcome and because it’s so beautiful. The hosts Sabine and Fabrice are great! As well as their yoga teacher Carol!
- Prachtig stand, mooie tuin, relaxte sfeer, eigen huisje. Toegankelijke yogales. Buitendouche. In het restaurantje doen ze er alles aan om het je naar de zin te maken. Sean is een topper! Goede cocktails! We konden met creditcard betalen maar neem voldoende cash mee. Je kunt in de buurt niet pinnen.
- Great location! Owners Sabine and Fabrizo were warm, friendly and helpful, staff were attentive, great views, great property, yoga available twice daily also with fantastic views.
Indigo Yoga Surf Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Mal País, 3.9 miles from Santa Teresa, Indigo Yoga Surf Resort features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is room service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Montezuma is 6 miles from Indigo Yoga Surf Resort, and Tambor is 10 miles away.
- Stunning setting, the room decor, the quality of food. The 9am yoga was our highlight.
- The grounds and gardens were really beautiful and the rooms are clean.
- Miguel and the rest of the staff were incredibly accommodating and wonderful, felt really comfortable the entire time and they set up some excellent activities for us like surf lessons and hosted a couple of amazing yoga classes. The experience was clean, quiet and relaxing
- The pool area was beautiful as well as the entire place. The staff was great, they spoke good English. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I highly recommend the yoga classes and eating lunch at the pool! Also, the snorkel package offered is cheap!
The grounds were beautiful and this place had a nice cool vibe. We were encouraged to pick and eat the water apples outside. There were big trees outside with monkeys in them.
The room was also nicely done and felt very relaxing but also had fun details like the paned windows, purple wall, polished concrete floors, and wood accents. Loved the full size fridge and that we had utensils to cook with. There was a hammock on our porch. I liked the design of the outdoor restroom, although first it was an adjustment!
The open air yoga studio was quite big and we had a good class there. We loved both the resident dogs and the resident cat. The pool area was relaxing with quiet little nooks to sit and read in. The restaurant had simple fresh fare, it was nice that it was there but eating out was fun too.
Janka, who worked at the desk, made phone calls for us to find us out more information about a day trip location we were planning. Thank you!
Lodge Ylang Ylang
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Lodge Ylang Ylang offers accommodations in Manzanillo, just 3.6 miles from Santa Teresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Montezuma is 10 miles from Lodge Ylang Ylang, and Tambor is 11 miles away.
- We really like the location, it’s very peaceful. It’s a good place to relax and disconnect yourself from the rest of the world.
Top Unterkunft, genialer Blick übers Meer und super Ort um zu entspannen und die Seele baumeln zu lassen.
Alles total sauber, sehr schöne “lodges” und super nettes Ambiente. Olivier hat uns jede Menge gute Tipps gegeben um die Gegend zu erkunden. Abends hatten wir ein wunderbares Abendessen von einer französischen Köchin, die täglich ein super leckeres 3 Gänge Menü zauberte.
Tipp: die Massage dort ist einer der besten Massagen, die ich jemals hatte! Danke !
- Todo nos gustó, el lugar muy tranquilo, la vista del mar y la naturaleza incomparable. El dueño excelente anfitrión , nos ayudó con el auto que se nos dañó una llanta y rápido teníamos arreglado el problema . El desayuno muy variado y delicioso . La playa a pocos minutos en carro o caminando . Disfrutamos el lugar !!!
- Olivier le propriétaire nous a dépanné et organisé un dépannage avec un buldozer pour sortir notre jeep embourbée… Top sympa
- Ha sido una estancia maravillosa, las habitaciones son muy amplias, las vistas impresionantes, la cama súper cómoda, está todo limpísimo y la comida deliciosa. Lo aconsejamos 100%.
Pranamar Villas & Yoga Retreat
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Pranamar Villas & Yoga Retreat offers accommodations in Santa Teresa, just 8 miles from Montezuma. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Tambor is 11 miles from Pranamar Villas, and Montaña Grande is 20 miles away.
- Pranamar was just heaven. Beautiful rooms, peaceful and perfect beach, delicious fresh and healthy food, friendly staff, amazing yoga. Loved it. Fully recommend.
- Everything was perfect. A paradise in heaven. The staff amazing. I can’t wait to come back. I am missing it so much
- The pool & proximity to the beach. The daily yoga class was awesome, really liked the teacher & the studio! The food was quite tasty albeit expensive. Cool outdoor shower
- Amazing yoga shala and great classes. Location was also lovely
- Excelente lugar , si lo que buscas es paz y relajacion
Villas Santa Teresa
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Villas Santa Teresa offers accommodations in Santa Teresa, just 7 miles from Montezuma. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Tambor is 11 miles from Villas Santa Teresa, and Montaña Grande is 20 miles away.
- great location right near CAfe Social which is great for breakfast. Perfect locaiton, steps to a great beach.
- It was located very close to the beach and was secure and in lovely grounds. Richard and Maria were great.
- I booked one night here as a surprise for my boyfriends 30th birthday and we had a wonderful stay. The place was even better than it looks in the photos. There are only 4 villas, so we had the pool to ourselves the entire day. There was a fully stocked kitchen – perfect for cooking breakfast in the morning, and to store the birthday cake in the fridge! The villa was impeccably clean. The swans on the bed were a nice touch. Maria was super friendly and helpful, and let us leave our bags at the villa the following day while we went to the beach, as we had late check in for our next accommodation. We stayed on a Sunday, when Rocamar has their sunset beach party and it was fun and so easy to hop back and forth between the villa and Rocamar (just down the beach road). Each villa has a lovely little patio. This stay was definitely the highlight of our entire trip!
- Only a few steps from one of the most beautiful spots of Santa Teresa beach.
- The Villa was well equipped, beautiful location close to the beach. The staff were very friendly & helpful.
Top Resorts In San Francisco Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in San Francisco Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in San Francisco Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in San Francisco Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!