5 Best Resorts To Stay In San Blas Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Blas Murcia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in San Blas Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Blas Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Blas Murcia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in San Blas Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in San Blas Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In San Blas Murcia:
Senator Mar Menor Golf & Spa Resort
One of our top picks in Los Alcázares.Set in a spectacular 18-hole golf course just 0.6 miles from the Mar Menor Lagoon, this luxurious hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool with a water slides. Senator Mar Menor Golf & Spa Resort offers free WiFi in public areas.Each air-conditioned room at the Senator Mar Menor Golf & Spa Resort offers a balcony, a minibar and flat-screen cable TV. The private bathrooms include a shower and free toiletries.The complex also offers an on-site restaurant and bar, as well as 3 event rooms for business meetings, conferences, and banquets. Laundry services are also available.The on-site spa includes a sauna, heated pool, and other facilities, and also offers a range of treatments. The use of the spa is subject to an extra charge.Located on the beautiful Costa Calida, the hotel offers easy access to quiet beaches and the historic city of Cartagena. Murcia San Javier Airport is only 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Large room comfy bed near the town of Los Alcazares don’t need a car about 20 min walk
- Lovely big room, bed, balcony, quiet and all the facilities you need. Very flexible and accommodating staff. Great food. Free parking outside. Large pool with many sun loungers.
- Lovely hotel, we had an amazing King room with a HUGE comfy bed. Its a little bit away from the town of Los Alcázares so we were glad we had a hire car. Lovely relaxing hotel A+
- Very large comfortable room and excellent breakfast
- Arrived 9pm after travelling all day; Girl in Bar restaurant rude and unhelpful; actually did not even speak. I asked for the menu which she threw at me. I had a pizza almost inedible….. ( aparrently after I complaimed was told from reception that the there was also a restaurant menu I was not give,.
Hotel Costa Narejos
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Hotel Costa Narejos offers accommodations in Los Alcázares. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Murcia is 23 miles from Hotel Costa Narejos, and Torrevieja is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Costa Narejos.
- Nice corner room. Very friendly staff. Great pool and sun bathing area
- Food and service was excellent. Also right near beach and bars and restaurants.
- good choice of food , great staff ,great location , great value for money hotel would stay there again definetley
- Big bed, comfortable. Clean pool area and plenty of sun beds and friendly staff. Attentive female lifeguard.
- Nice hotel near beach, also handy for restaurants, bars, entertainment. Nice friendly helpful staff.
InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort and Spa
This hotel has a quiet setting on the 18-hole Mar Menor Golf Resort. It offers spacious rooms with flat-screen TV and walk-in shower, an outdoor swimming pool and a spa.Rooms at InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort and Spa have a private balcony with views of the golf course or the outdoor swimming pool. All are heated and air conditioned and offer stylish design. They include a teakettle, a sitting area and satellite TV.Guests can relax in the sauna and hot tub at the InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort. Spa treatments are available at a discount for guests. A gym and tennis court are also available.The hotel’s Nomad restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Grills are also served by the swimming pool. There is also a lobby bar and a pub.The Intercontinental Mar Menor is only 6 miles from Murcia San Javier Airport.
- Bed extremely comfortable. Bathroom excellent and views amazing
- We arrived late afternoon after a long drive from Sevilla. The friendliness of the staff and their customer focus was second to none. Checking in at the hotel was very quick which allowed us to quickly settle in and enjoy the break. The rooms were very comfortable and very clean. We had breakfast in the price of the stay which was very good. We also used the restaurants at the hotel and again the food was very good. I would not hesitate recommending this hotel to my family and friends in the future.
- Great room. Lovely welcome from the reception lady. Lovely dinner and breakfast. Indoor pool was great. Outdoor pool looked lovely, just a bit cold for us at this time of year. Course looked great if you were a golfer.
- Amazing view. Extremely peaceful – very few guests. Lovely helpful reception staff.
- Amazing staff fabulous rooms. The spa was so relaxing
Villa Las Colinas
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Villa Las Colinas offers accommodations in Los Dolses, just 18 miles from Murcia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.Torrevieja is 8 miles from Villa Las Colinas, and Cartagena is 23 miles from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Torre Golf Resort – 8307
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and playground, La Torre Golf Resort – 8307 is located in Roldán in the region of Murcia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.Murcia is 14 miles from RC La Torre Golf Resort, and Torrevieja is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 11 miles from La Torre Golf Resort – 8307.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In San Blas Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in San Blas Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in San Blas Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in San Blas Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!