5 Best Resorts To Stay In Saint-Gervais-les-Bains Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Gervais-les-Bains Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Saint-Gervais-les-Bains Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Gervais-les-Bains Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Gervais-les-Bains Rhône-Alps. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Saint-Gervais-les-Bains Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Saint-Gervais-les-Bains Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Saint-gervais-les-bains Rhône-alps:
Village vacances APAS BTP
Village Vacances APAS Btp, with no road access, features a shared lounge, a bar and ski-to-door access during the winter. Featuring a kids’ club, this property also features a restaurant and a sun terrace. Local points of interest like Crozat Ski Elevator and Plancerts Ski Elevator are reachable within 1.4 mi and 1.9 mi, respectively.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The property has a sauna and an indoor pool. The area is popular for skiing, and ski equipment hire is available at the resort. Hiking and cycling activities are possible during the summer season.Chattrix Ski Elevator is 2.4 mi from Village Vacances APAS Btp, while Chef-Lieu Ski Elevator is 2.4 mi away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 45 mi from the property.
- Wonderful heated pool, gym and heated lockers for your ski boots and skis.
Breakfast-excellent buffet.good choice of cereal/croissant/eggs/cheese/ham/yoghurt/fresh fruit/bread
Evening meal good choice with vegetarian options-buffet- except on Valentine’s evening a special 3 course dinner of high standard
- Le lieu. Endroit magique quand il fait beau. Endroit très agréable car familial et à taille humaine
Het is een heel bijzondere plek.
Uit het raam van de slaapkamer zagen we in de morgen direct de sneeuw op de toppen van de bergen.
En dat in september.
Bijna op dezelfde hoogte als de gletsjer.
Het hotel ligt zeer hoog en je word met een terrein-wagen opgehaald van een parkeerplaats.
De laatste 2 km kun je ook lopen.
Maar je kunt niet met de auto bij het hotel komen.
Er stopt wel de tandrad-trein voor het hotel die je helemaal naar boven brengt of naar het gezellige plaatsje beneden.
Voor wandelaars is het geweldig.
Verder is het er uitgestorven.
Niks is er vlak.
Wij waren er 3 dagen en zeer onder de indruk.
- Staff molto disponibile ottima struttura situata in un ambiente magico
Le Cristal de Jade
One of our top picks in Chamonix – and a guest favorite.
Located in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Le Cristal de Jade features a 3281 ft² wellness center including a swimming pool, a hot tub, a sauna, a steam room and a fitness room. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every suite includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine, a wine cellar and a kettle. There is also a private bathroom with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is concierge service at the property.This property is a 1-minute walk from Aiguille du Midi cable car and 0.6 mi from Brevent-Flégère ski area. The free ski shuttle is available 350 feet from Le Cristal de Jade. Geneva Airport is 64 mi away.
Chamonix City Centre is a great choice for travelers interested in downhill skiing, scenery and outdoor activities.
- Great location right next to Aguille du Midi lift. Excellent sauna/steam/pool facilities. Beautiful views from our balcony.
- More like an exceptionally stocked efficiency apartment. Very well located at the bottom of the Aiguille du Midi cable car. Perfectly served our purpose of skying down the various itineraries of the Vallee Blanche while enjoying the character, the food and livelihood of the town Chamonix.
- Beautiful hotel in downtown Chamonix, with views of the Aiguille Du Midi. The hotel is in 3 buildings, but all are connected by hallways underground. Pool and spa are very nice, but only open until 8pm, so if you Apres after a day of skiing, you won’t have a chance to visit pool/spa. Indoor heated parking garage is wonderful too.
- The bed was very comfortable and so quiet, made for a lovely night of sleep
- The location, the luxury of the room, the balcony, the location of our apartment near the entrance and in the ground floor.
Village Club Les Tavaillons
One of our top picks in Les Carroz d’Araches.Offering a restaurant, Les Tavaillons is located in Les Carroz d’Araches, a short distance away from the slopes. Free WiFi access is available in this resort.The accommodations will provide you with a seating area and a kitchenette. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Linen and towels are provided.At Les Tavaillons you will find a bar and a pool table. Other facilities offered at the property include ski storage and ski equipment hire. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, mini golf and table tennis.The property offers free parking. If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Kédeuze Ski Elevator (0.6 mi) and Plein Soleil Ski Elevator (1.2 mi).
The apartment was just what we need. It was comfortable with enough space for 6 people.
The ski area was great.
Shuttle bus to the ski just off the hotel.
- Plenty of space unlike a lot of ski properties which are extremely small.
- The apartment was spacious. The resort is in a great location. The entertainment services provided seemed great (we didn’t use them ourselves), plenty of activities for the children and grown ups to do organised by a very energetic team. There is a swimming pool with slides right opposite to it at very affordable prices and an adventure course (like go ape) a few steps away! Lots of lovely walks for all levels as well and rafting on a Wednesday is organised at a cost for those over 12!
Great location, easy access to the free ski bus. Free parking available in designated car parks. Free ski lockers and free fast wifi which we could access from our room. Entertainment program is in french as most guests are french speakers (which is fair enough). We did not eat here as we eat out or made meals ourselves in the apartment. Just a note there is no kettle (i think these can be hired from reception). Staff on reception very friendly and helpful.
Les Carroz is a very pretty village with good choice of bars, restaurants, shops, etc. You can use the free ski bus to get into the village or walk which takes about 10 minutes to the center.
I would recommend the apartments if you are looking for a good standard/3 star accommodation.
- The area is very nice, there are a lot of things to do for kids in summer. The staff is great, gave us a map and advised what to visit within one hour of travel with car. We enjoyed a day trip with a 4 hour hike in Cirque Du Fer A Cheval area. Thank you for the advice, it’s definitely worth visiting.
- The apartment was just what we need. It was comfortable with enough space for 6 people.
Residence ATC Routes du Monde Argentiere-Chamonix
Located in Chamonix and with Les Praz – La Flégère Ski Lift reachable within 3.9 miles, Residence ATC Routes du Monde Argentiere-Chamonix has express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a garden, free WiFi and a bar. This 3-star resort offers a ski pass sales point and a tour desk. The resort has a restaurant and shared lounge, and Chamonix Ski School is 5 miles away.The resort provides some accommodations that have a patio and mountain view, and the rooms include a private bathroom and a closet. The rooms in Residence ATC Routes du Monde Argentiere-Chamonix are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Residence ATC Routes du Monde Argentiere-Chamonix has a terrace. You can play pool, ping pong and darts at the resort, and the area is popular for hiking and skiing.Popular points of interest near Residence ATC Routes du Monde Argentiere-Chamonix include Argentiere Ski School, Baby Chosalets and Chosalets. The nearest airport is Meythet Airport, 66 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Résidence et Camping L’Escale
This residence borders the forest, 800 feet from the center of Grand Bornand and 1,650 feet from the bus station. Guests have free admission to an aquatic center, which includes a covered, heated balneotherapy pool and a paddling pool, as well as discounts on ski rental. A seasonal outdoor pool is also available.Each room has a double bed and a bathroom with a shower. The guest rooms are decorated in a Savoyard style, while the mobile homes are contemporary.There is a bar restaurant, next to the property. It is an entirely restored farm barn in Savoyard style offering local specialties where guests can enjoy their meals on the terrace with the views of the surrounding mountains.L’Escale also has a bar and a games room with free WiFi, a billiard and table tennis tables for guests’ enjoyment. It also has a tennis court, children’s playground and a library.In winter, a free shuttle to the cable cars is available 1,650 feet away and stops right in front of the Residence l’Escale, every 20 minutes. Discounts on ski rentals are also available. In summer, a tennis court, a children’s playground and a library are at guests’ disposal.
- Mise à disposition d’un micro-onde alors que je ne lavais pas précisé lors de ma réservation
- Personnel très sympathique, appartement propre et bien situé
- Tout était parfait le personnel était très accueillant je conseil vraiment cet endroit magnifique et l’établissement bien situé propre agréable bien équipé il ne manquait rien et merci pour toutes ses personnes accueillantes vraiment je recommande
- Tout était bien ! Très belle chambre, très propre ! Le cadre est magnifique ! Au cœur des montagnes ! Les équipements, notamment la piscine, sont top ! Très bon rapport qualité/prix !!
La proximité de la station et des transports.
La piscine accessible même en hiver.
Top Resorts In Saint-gervais-les-bains Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Saint-Gervais-les-Bains Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Gervais-les-Bains Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Saint-Gervais-les-Bains Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!