5 Best Resorts To Stay In Roncade Veneto – Top Hotel Reviews
Roncade Veneto is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Roncade Veneto. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roncade Veneto. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roncade Veneto. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Roncade Veneto right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Roncade Veneto with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Roncade Veneto:
Green Garden Resort
Offering a shuttle service to Venice, 7.5 miles away, Green Garden Resort is surrounded by greenery in Mestre. It features a tennis court, outdoor swimming pool and fitness area.Rooms come with free internet access, air conditioning, and LCD TVs. They are all soundproofed and have extra-large beds and showers. All rooms are bright with large windows.Access to the swimming pools and fitness area is free at scheduled times.The restaurant at Green Garden Resort is set in the large park and features an outdoor eating area. An Italian breakfast is served between 08:00 and 10:00.Shuttles to Mestre, Marco Polo Airport, and Venice are available on reservation and at an additional cost.
- Quiet location, sport facilities, the food in the restaurant is good, free parking.
- Free parking and near bus station takes you to Venice and return back. Staff is very helpful and 24 hours front desk. Room and bathroom are modern. Very good breakfast.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Location was nice – semi rural as opposed to being in a town or city; for us this makes s stay more relaxing.
Food was very good.
Overall we were very happy with the hotel
- Nice quiet setting just outside of Venice/Mestre. Bus just in front of property and walking distance 1km to a couple of excellent local restaurants. There’s also one in the foyer. Gym and pool next door came in very handy. Staff always friendly and helpful.
- the appartment was big and clean and had the essentials in the kitchen.
Vela Blu Camping Village
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Vela Blu Camping Village offers accommodations in Cavallino-Treporti. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Venice is 8 miles from Vela Blu Camping Village, and Padova is 31 miles away. Marco Polo Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- we loved possition and surrounding, very very frendly stuff and service, in restoran great meals, loved to see that everybody are doing there job but so quetly…. and village is so clean and realy beautifull
- The camp was squeaky clean, like it was opened yesterday. Everything seemed new, unused. The cutting board was actually unpacked, unused. And when I found a piece of kitchen equipment missed a part, they replaced it quickly with a brand new item.
- Love love loved the shop owners. Ex army man. Could not praise him enough. Thank you for your kindness and help.
- An excellent place in Venice for family get away with nice pool and beach, nightly entertainment for kids. Less than 10 minutes by bus to ferry terminal to Venice. Very busy in summer and book in advance. Wifi was good.
- Enjoyed the animation show. Really entertaining. Very funny staff.
Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Union Lido is located in Cavallino-Treporti in the region of Veneto. Just 5 miles from Ferry Station. The resort has a sun terrace and spa center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find an ATM, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play tennis and ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for horseback riding and windsurfing. Marco Polo Airport is 10 miles away.
- This really is the best place for family with small kids! Our 1 year old and 4 years old just loved it! We loved the water park with white sand and warm low water pool – we just looked and relaxed while our kids played there. We all swimmed in other pools and some days we also walked to the beach to play and swim there. There are two water parks, playgrounds in the park and on the beach at no extra cost. There is a small train to get around that huge camping. We only paid extra at soft play park (5 eur for every kid, adults for free) but it was a very big park and we stayed there for hours. There are shops, restaurants and also amusement parks (these cost extra). Kids discos every evening. Parking was just next to our mobile home.
Union Lido ist einfach super, zu jedem Bungalow gibt es eine grosse Terrasse, alles ist in
Kürze zu erreichen,
Das Home Design hat 3 Klima/Heizungen (Küche, und 2 Schlafzimmer), die bei Schlechtwetter/Temperatursturz absolut top sind. Zudem ist eine Spülmaschine sowie Mikrowelle (sofern benötigt) vorhanden. Lage
der Wohnmobilheime sehr zentral, top gelegen. Uns hat alles sehr gut gefallen.
- Czystość, wygodne łóżka, cisza, spokój, zielone, zadbane otoczenie, plaża, wiele atrakcji dla dzieci, dużo udogodnień na miejscu- sklep , bary , restauracje, lodziarnie, warzywniak.
- Le piscine era bellissime. Nella struttura erano presenti servizi di qualità e i take away era davvero ottimi i prezzi all’interno del campeggio un po cari ma come in qualunque altro campeggio…
Ca’ Pasquali Village
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Ca’ Pasquali Village is located in Cavallino-Treporti. The resort has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.There is an ATM, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Venice is 7 miles from Ca’ Pasquali Village, and Padova is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- This place is fantastic. Our accommodation was spotless – and some of the kitchenware was brand new. The pools are incredible, the beach was pristine, and the facilities are amazing. There is a so much to see and do, with different events and classes going on every day. The onsite supermarket, cafe, shop and restaurants are very reasonably priced. There are also other restaurants and shops on the street just outside. The wifi was also great and quiet hours respected. We were allowed to check in early, and could leave our luggage to carry on enjoying the facilities after we checked out. My wife and I always prefer to visit and experience new places (we’ve never been to the same place twice) – but we’ve decided to make an exception in this case – we will definitely be coming back here.
- Nice location, close to Venice, nice beach, facilities, pools, friendly staff.
good food in the restaurant
nice pool area with bar
water slides and paddle pool for kids
40 minute boat taxi to Venice goes every half hour
Combi ticket for bus and boat taxi available at reception
- Beautiful campsite close to Venice. Pool’s were lovely, pizza lovely and very clean
- Location was perfect & every evening something to enjoy
Marea Le Ville del Lido Resort
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Le Ville del Lido is a refined all suite-residence set only 30 feet away from the celebrated beach of Lido, 1and 5 minutes from Saint Mark’s Square by waterbus.The residence features a swimming pool and a whirlpool, which are open in summer, well-furnished suites with terraces or gardens, and a private parking lot. It is an elegant retreat with comprehensive amenities, located on one of the most enchanting island in Italy, Lido, which is famous as the home of the Venice Film Festival.The beautiful surroundings are perfect for sunbathing and relaxation, but also filled with facilities catering to fans of a variety of sports. In the area you can play tennis, soccer or golf, and go horseback riding, sailing, swimming, and wind-surfing, to name just a few of the options available.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Roncade Veneto Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Roncade Veneto to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Roncade Veneto but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Roncade Veneto. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!