5 Best Resorts To Stay In Rice Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Rice Illinois is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Rice Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rice Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rice Illinois. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Rice Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Rice Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Rice Illinois:
Goldmoor Inn & Resort
One of our top picks in Galena.Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Goldmoor Inn & Resort is located in Galena in the region of Illinois, just 18 miles from Dubuque. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and free use of bicycles is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking.
- The place was beautiful and quiet, great place to unwind and relax. Will definitely be going back!
- I really enjoyed the daily breakfast that was brought to your room upon request. We also enjoyed a hot stone massage; which was one of the best I have ever had. The fall scenery is beautiful and the Goldmoor’s location was perfect for this.
- It is very quiet and tranquil. Great location out of town.
- My wife an I wanted a quite get away with no noise and beautiful view. We were pleasantly surprised at the spacious cabin and all the amenities that came with it. The restaurant associated with the property was quite, well decorated and the staff was very personable and accommodating. The meals were well prepared and presented. The property sits up on a bluff with a spectacular view and sunsets. Thank you staff, we’ll be back.
- Unique, comfortable rooms, very friendly staff, peaceful location.
Chestnut Mountain Resort
Showcasing a playground and ski-to-door access, Chestnut Mountain Resort is located in Galena, just 19 miles from Dubuque. The resort has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. The area is popular for skiing and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental.
- Staff was great, and did their best even without ideal skiing weather. Watching eagles over the slopes was an amazing experience.
- Comfortable bed.Staff great.Skiing good for early season. Plenty of snow.
- first time there and every thing was great. loved the room view, shopping, food. everything was nice and I will be back.
- It was in a sucluded location tucked on top of a mountain. Beautiful view of the the Mississippi river from our room!
- very scenic and beautiful, food was delicious! fridge in room was nice bonus.
LeFevre Inn & Resort
Featuring free WiFi, LeFevre Inn & Resort offers accommodations in Galena, just 15 miles from Dubuque. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find concierge services at the property.
No reviews yet.
Just 8 miles from the Apple River Fort State Historic Site, this Illinois resort offers rooms with cable TV and a fireplace. A heated indoor pool with a hot tub is on site.A balcony and dining area are provided in every studio and apartments at WorldMark Galena. For added convenience, a microwave, fridge, and tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.An on-site fitness center and sauna are available at Galena WorldMark. Guests can enjoy the resort’s game room or views of the countryside while making use of the outdoor BBQ facilities.The Shenandoah Horseback Riding Center is a 5 minute drive from this resort. The Ulysses S. Grant Home and Historic Site is 7 miles away.
- Loved the room amenities — balcony facing the gorgeous countryside, whirlpool tub and fireplace. They provide a DVD player in the room and movies to rent which was nice.
- It has a whole kitchen with every supply you could imagine. There are a lot of stuff around to see too.
- Facility was very nice, staff was very courteous. Room was nice and location was good. Would definitely consider staying their again.
- Very well equipped room! Lovely fireplace, comfy Murphy bed, lovely view from ground floor balcony
- Though there was construction from remodeling, our stay was very pleasant.
Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa
Located on the shores of Galena Lake, this spacious resort features 4 golf courses and a relaxing full-service spa. Guests can explore nature by boat or hot air balloon.The Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa offers classically furnished rooms and villas with a private balcony or patio. A flat-screen cable TV, CD player and coffee maker are included.Horseback riding, hiking and winter activities are offered among the hills of Eagle Ridge Resort. Guests may also enjoy a fitness center, sports courts and a heated indoor pool.Nine unique dining options are on the resort, including Woodlands Restaurant & Lounge, Paisanos Italian deli and Eagle Ridge Coffee Shop. In-room food delivery is also available.Eagle Ridge Resort is 7 miles from downtown Galena and 22 miles to downtown Dubuque, Iowa.
- The property was huge and beautiful! Everything was conveniently located on the resort. And very close to Galena. Beautiful drives all around.
- The price was good for a resort of this size. The property grounds are impressive and offer a serene, scenic background.
- Our room which was in the basement level did not have sufficient heat and it was -14 degrees when we arrived. The facility staff offered a space heater but when we declined they offered a different room on the third floor which had sufficient heat.
The Staff was beyond friendly and accommodating. I’ve never stayed at a hotel where the Staff truly loves what they do, as much as the team at Eagle Ridge.
The room was clean.
- Atmosphere, holiday decorations. Room upgrade appreciated. Room nice and big.
Top Resorts In Rice Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Rice Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Rice Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Rice Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!