5 Best Resorts To Stay In Portinatx Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Portinatx Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Portinatx Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Portinatx Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Portinatx Ibiza. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Portinatx Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Portinatx Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Portinatx Ibiza:
San Miguel Park / Esmeralda Mar
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. San Miguel Park / Esmeralda Mar is located in Puerto de San Miguel, 12 miles from Ibiza Town and 10 miles from San Antonio. The resort has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling.You can play ping-pong and darts at this resort, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Playa d’en Bossa is 13 miles from San Miguel Park Hotel, and San Jose de sa Talaia is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Absolutely perfect place, it was out of season and quiet. Just perfect. The hotel. The bay, the island generally x
- Clean property, stayed in a superior room which was modern and updated…had seen the nok superior rooms, they are in serious need of updated
- Great hotel at a great price. But don’t expect M&S for Aldi prices? All the staff are friendly and the rooms are cleaed every day. You can add food packages. We upgraded to bed & breakfast and there was lots of choice and plenty of it each morning.
- Eric was extremely helpful! He let me use the shower facilities on my last day after checking out which was a real lifesaver! Thanks so much Eric! 🙂
- Kitchenette with big pans and pots . Cleanliness, nice pool, comfortable mattress , TV in the room and living room, good for family stay, big dinner table, everything in the room looking new and clean. Beach 5-7min walking, lots of shops and coffee bar around. Park just outside of thw building. The hotel provides towels,shampoo,gel.our room with an amazing sea view.
Club Cala Azul
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cala Llenya, 12 miles from Ibiza Town, Club Cala Azul features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.There is Kids’ Club at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. San Antonio is 16 miles from Club Cala Azul, and Playa d’en Bossa is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The twin beds were comfortable, and in early october the area was very quiet and peaceful. There is a short path down to the sea, and a concrete and stone fishing area, where we watched the sunset. It was lovely.
- Dinner was surprisingly good and the people working there very friendly. Plants inbetween the houses were beautiful.
- We were pleasantly surprised considering come of the other reviews. The accommodation was good and the pool area was excellent with an on site bar. We went on a half board basis and breakfast was good but the dinner in the evening was excellent with a lot of fish dishes with local specialities – we ate the restaurant every night and they even throw in the wine. The beach is about a 15 min walk away and is really nice but can get very crowded. The hotels puts on evening entertainment every night at 2200 hours but it is not so noisy if you want to go to bed early. The location is a bit remote and if you ant to explore the Island then you need a car but we just relaxed and stayed local and it was great not driving for a week.
- This place is little bit paradise. Has everything you need if you want it. You can do as much or as little as possible. Nice family atmosphere here. Little information about what this facility does have which sad. I enjoyed my stay wonderful views but a car is must…
- Excellent place when you are looking for a casual, quiet, friendly resort with a very nice family feeling from the staff of the hotel. No fancy meals or fancy, dressed up guests, but nice people from many countries, especially from Italy, since the place is run by an Italian family. Very nice, basic but tasty meals. Half board includes breakfast (with great coffee), 3-course dinner with 2 or 3 options, water and a bottle of wine. Bottom line. Not for the fancy, extravagant people, but for the ones that enjoy a nice atmosphere and feeling.
Apartamentos Club Cala Azul
One of our top picks in Sant Carles de Peralta.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and views of the pool, Apartamentos Club Cala Azul is located in Sant Carles de Peralta, just 12 miles from Ibiza Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. San Antonio is 16 miles from Hotel Club Cala Azul, and Playa d’en Bossa is 13 miles from the property. Ibiza Airport is 16 miles away.
- Amazing location, super family friendly and very accommodating stuff. We can’t wait to go back next year!
- Accomodation seemed new and was comfortable. Balcony was great; we had the 1st floor (2 ensuite bedrooms, lounge/kitchen and balcony), with an additional roof balcony above us. Airconditioning extra (3.5 euros a day), and washing machine useful. Pool was lovely, and trampoline lots of fun. Local beach was a real gem, one of the best around.
- The apartment was very clean. Beds were comfy. Bathrooms were spacious. The Pool was amazing. Lots of sun beds available around the pool. Bar staff were really helpful. The sea views from the site were stunning. Lots of shady areas with mature trees to sit & cool off & admire the views. Pretty flowers everywhere & well maintained buildings.
- Very friendly staff. Food and drink reasonably priced. Great local beaches!
very nice quiet place (29.9-8.10.2016)
good for family
first floor apt has own sun terrase
Can Pujolet Rural Hotel
Can Pujolet is located in Santa Agnès de Corona, 13.7 miles from Ibiza Town and 5.6 miles from San Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Playa d’en Bossa is 14.3 miles from Hotel Rural Can Pujolet, while San Jose de sa Talaia is 11.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 18.6 miles from Can Pujolet.
No reviews yet.
Villas Can Lluc
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Villas Can Lluc is located in Sant Rafael de Sa Creu, just 5 miles from Ibiza Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. San Antonio is 5 miles from Villas Can Lluc, and Playa d’en Bossa is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Portinatx Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Portinatx Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Portinatx Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Portinatx Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!