5 Best Resorts To Stay In Plantation Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Plantation Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Plantation Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plantation Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plantation Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Plantation Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Plantation Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Plantation Florida:
Gulf Shores Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Venice in the region of Florida, 15 miles from Sarasota, Gulf Shores Beach Resort features a barbecue and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or river. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Siesta Key is 11 miles from Gulf Shore Beach Resort, and Longboat Key is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Location was beautiful and staff were super nice, especially Hannah who was always eager to please 🙂
- Casey key fish House had excellent food and atmosphere.
- We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. Great location and such a luxury to have both the Gulf beach and intracoastal. The gazebos are wonderful…they provided shade with a beautiful view of the Gulf. Good access to Sarasota. Enjoyed tasty meals at Pops and the Fish house. Really enjoyable all around. Thank you!
- Susan and Christopher were great hosts. They answered our every need.
- I loved all the updates they have done to improve their facility. Very clean and crisp!! Can’t wait to return next year!!
Englewood Lighthouse Resort
Englewood Lighthouse Resort is located in Englewood, just 29 miles from Sarasota. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Siesta Key is 25 miles from Englewood Lighthouse Resort, and Punta Gorda is 19 miles away. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Turtle Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Siesta Key! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Siesta Key, 8 miles from Sarasota, Turtle Beach Resort features a hot tub and water sports facilities.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Longboat Key is 16 miles from Turtle Beach Resort, and Venice is 9 miles away. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 12 miles from the property.
room was very clean and had all amenities.
hot tub and private patio were great perks.
- Excellent location and plenty of activities for all!
Nice view if you are lucky to have a room on the bay, the jacuzzi and hamac on the terrasse. Quiet.
Siesta Key s beach is only 5-10mn drive.
- The most amazing cabin I ever stay .Very well taking acre beautiful furniture all appliances are new as beds and sofas . very nice and extremely clean. Great location for beach goers.
- The location was beautiful. The view from our room was lovely. Enjoyed the vegetation surrounding the grounds.
- room was very clean and had all amenities.
Timberwoods Vacation Villas Sarasota
The Timberwoods Vacation Villas are less than a 5 minute walk from the Westfield Sarasota Square Mall. Guests can enjoy an outdoor pool and hot tub on site as well as tennis courts.A full kitchen is featured in every villa of this Sarasota Resort. Guests will enjoy free Wi-Fi in all units and a flat-screen TV with cable and a DVD player.A mini golf putting green is on site at the Sarasota Timberwoods Vacation Villas and guests can also enjoy an exciting game of shuffleboard. Barbecue facilities are available on site.This property is less than a 10 minute drive from the shores of Siesta Key Beach. The Ringling Museum of Arts is 13 miles away and Sarasota city center is a 15 minute car ride from the resort.
- Privacy of site, great pool area good location for exploring local area, well furnished looks like recently refurbished apart from master bedroom bathroom which is still adequate
The manager Patrice is very helpful and very pleasant. Everything is clear –they
provide paperwork to make sure that it is.
The villas are large and attractively furnished. We were comfortable during our stay – even during a tornado warning!Great place for walkers, as well as those who prefer to swim, play tennis, or lie in the sun.
- It was so nice having a garage. Lots of privacy! Quiet community, which was great with young kids and getting away from the busyness of the local attractions. Very clean Villas.
- Der er tale om en villa beliggende i rolige, smukke omgivelser. Vi havde et par småproblemer, men der blev handlet på det øjeblikkeligt. Tak til Teresa og Max
- sehr geräumig, gut ausgestattete Küche, ruhige große Anlage mit vielen Vögeln. Gute Anbindung an den Tamiami Trail
Siesta Key Bungalows
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. In Sarasota, Florida, this resort features a heated outdoor swimming pool and direct access to Heron Lagoon. Free bike and kayak use is available.A full kitchen is available in each room at Siesta Key Bungalows. A cable TV is included.Fishing is possible at Siesta Key Bungalows. Guests can grill their catch using the on-site barbecue facilities.Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport is 13 miles from this resort. Guests are less than 13 miles from Asolo Repertory Theater and 8 miles from Marie Selby Botanical Gardens.
- I arrived late and was given great instructions on how to access my room and information regarding the area. The room was very clean and quaint. It was a great stay and I would certainly visit Siesta Key Bungalows again if in the area.
- It was very quiet and friendly. Good value for the money.
- Jackie was awesome and friendly. Pillows were amazing! Blanket was comfortable. Kayaks were great and the dock was wonderful.
- Location wasn’t great but not too bad. Allowed us to check in early.
- The bungalows were clean and the property manager was nice.
Top Resorts In Plantation Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Plantation Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Plantation Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Plantation Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!