5 Best Resorts To Stay In Pennedepie Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pennedepie Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Pennedepie Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pennedepie Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pennedepie Lower Normandy. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Pennedepie Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Pennedepie Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Pennedepie Lower Normandy:
Pierre & Vacances La Résidence du Golf
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Pierre & Vacances La Résidence du Golf is located in Deauville in the region of Basse-Normandie. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.Honfleur is 9 miles from La Residence du Golf, and Caen is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The size of the apartment was really good and the heated pool lovely. The building was a really nice Normandy style and made you feel like you were in France.
Very far from Center
- I liked that the accomodation was very calm and peaceful. The staff was very friendly!
- Plenty of storage and hangars for clothes. Lovely peaceful spot. Comfortable bed. Lots of lovely hot water.
- Le calme de la résidence, et l’ascenseur pour monter les bagages au 3ème
Le Domaine d’Ablon
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Le Domaine d’Ablon is located in Ablon, just 9 miles from Deauville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPad are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Honfleur is 2.9 miles from Le Domaine d’Ablon, and Étretat is 22 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 14 miles away.
- The owner of the property is a wonderfull man. Christopher is so helpful and kind at any request. Thank you so much.
- Totally outstanding service and comfort of room was probably best we have enjoyed anywhere in the world
- Peaceful location, well maintained, good quality fixtures and fittings, engaging owner
- Christophe has set out to create a little paradise in Normandy and he has succeeded. There is not enough space to explain what we liked but I think “everything” covers it
- Le cadre magnifique, l’accueil prévenant, le soucis du detail
Villa Odette offers accommodations in Deauville. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with bathrobes provided. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.Honfleur is 8 miles from Villa Odette, and Caen is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The staff is very nice. The hotel is really clean and looks pretty new. Very nice welcome for children!
- Really close to Deauville racecourse which is brilliant for horse lovers such as I.
- The building is fairly new, room interiors were done nicely. Great beds. In-room cafe machine. The staff is very polite, helpful, and all smiles. Close to the beach.
- stayed in prestige room with 2kids 1and 3 years old, crib provided by the hotel. clean and tidy rooms. good location
Well equipped rooms
Nice indoor pool
Pierre & Vacances Village – Normandy Garden
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Pierre & Vacances Village – Normandy Garden offers accommodations in Branville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Deauville is 7 miles from Pierre & Vacances Normandy Green, and Honfleur is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 5 miles from Pierre & Vacances Village – Normandy Garden.
very nice and clean houses
relaxed atmosphere in the park
Spacious attached houses with all amenities needed. Great and comfy beds. Two baths, one shower/one tub. Plenty of space and a small deck outside. Would easily fit 6 pax, if two slept on the sofabed in the living room, however I can highly recommend a Superior for a max of 4 in order to be able to use the living room/kitchen during the evening/night. I liked the possibility we could do grocery shopping nearby (Super U – huge supermarket 6-7 km away), prepare our own food and live a little bit like home but still not further away from most sights – whether going North to Etretat or West to Omaha Beach on day trips.
Also the hotel was facilitated with washer/dryer near the reception + a small minimarket.
Go go go but stay away from the restaurant (franchised to a company NOT part of Pierre et Vacances).
- Liked the surroundings, swimming pools and kids entertainment.
- We had 2 balconies which enabled my dad (who is a smoker) to sit outside and enjoy the view. Liked the onsite restaurant and shop. Staff friendly and great english speaking. There was a lovely outdoor pool facility which we didn’t use due to the cool weather.
- The beds were comfortable. The croissants were fresh every morning, the pools were all heated and very clean. The rooms were very comfortable highly recommend…..
- fantastic region
Residence Pierre & Vacances Port Guillaume
One of our top picks in Dives-sur-Mer.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and indoor pool, Residence Pierre & Vacances Port Guillaume is located in Dives-sur-Mer. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Deauville is 9 miles from P&V Port Guillaume, and Honfleur is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 11 miles from Residence Pierre & Vacances Port Guillaume.
The view to the port was nice
We liked the warm swimming pool – ideal for kids
- Comfortable apartment with small kitchen area which had everything you would need if you wanted to cook a meal. Really comfy bed! Free WIFI and parking. Near to the beach and Cabourg.
- Close to the beach! Harbour area in front of the hotel!
– Indoor swimming pool
– Comfortable appartment with equiped kitchen
– Comfortable bed and bedlinnen
– Free wifi
– Free parking
– Location: walking distance to the beach of Cabourg
- Bonne insonorisation. Emplacement sympa face au port. Kit menage complet avec pastilles pour le lave vaisselle
- The view to the port was nice
Top Resorts In Pennedepie Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Pennedepie Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Pennedepie Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Pennedepie Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!