5 Best Resorts To Stay In Panorama British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Panorama British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Panorama British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Panorama British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Panorama British Columbia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Panorama British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Panorama British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Panorama British Columbia:
Panorama Mountain Resort – Pine Inn
Panorama Mountain Resort – Pine Inn offers accommodations in Panorama. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing.
- Bed was comfortable. Gorgeous mountain view. Quiet. Restaurant downstairs very good and staff were friendly and helpful.
- Good location. Mattress was firm and shower water was hot. Place was clean.
- Easy access to hill, dining, and other amenities! Location is everything. Quiet room. Excellent value for price!
- Check in receptionist was very efficient and nice. Pleasant and always smiling. Manager was helpful. Ski hill and pool great. Road to ski hill well maintained. Parking ok, have to get there early to get a good parking spot. The hill offers lots of activities other then skiing.
- Really fun and varied terrain, awesome to stay right on the resort and ski in and out. wasn’t busy at all, had the whole mountain to ourselves
Panorama Mountain Resort – Premium Condos and Townhomes
Located in Panorama, 13 miles from Radium Hot Springs, Panorama Mountain Resort – Premium Condos and Townhomes features a seasonal outdoor pool and ski-to-door access. The resort has a playground and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for skiing. The resort also provides ski equipment and bike rental.
- The amenities in the village did not require having to ever leave during the weekend
We stayed at the Premium Upper Village from July 29/17 to August 05/17. Our plan was to stay till Sunday August 06/17, but had to come home due to a family emergency. Can we get our money back for the night we didn’t stay? Our confirmation #1B74NO
The beds are to
Soft and towel had a weird smell. Kitchen pots and pans are dirty.
- The location is fantastic, extremely family friendly and accessible for people with mobility issues and or small children.
It was beautiful there. It is about 20 min up the mountain.
Lots of activities to do. Really enjoyed the whitewater rafting and the horse rides. The horse ride was on this trail on the mountain and scenery was amazing. Really recommend the horse ride.
Pools are gorgeous.
Panorama Mountain Resort – Ski Tip / Tamarack Condos
Located in Panorama in the region of British Columbia, 13 miles from Radium Hot Springs, Panorama Mountain Resort – Ski Tip / Tamarack Condos features a playground and ski-to-door access. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, gift shop and shops at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment and bike rental are available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Hot pools were great! King-sized bed in master had a very comfy mattress.
- Great location. Easy to get around, underground parking a plus. Fab little balcony with a beautiful mountain view. Easy to walk around resort with plenty of food options.
- Good location right at the lodge, made it easy to go to the room for lunch. Close to the hot tub pools.
- The pools were great, enjoyed the mini-golf, tennis courts, and paved trails.
- Nice and roomy. We booked a 1 bdrm and they gave us a 2 bedroom.
Copper Point Resort
One of our top picks in Invermere.This luxury resort features a golf course and rooms with balconies or patios overlooking the greens. The Invermere, resort is within a 5 minute drive of Windermere Lake.Flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi are standard in all rooms at the Copper Point Resort. The suites feature full kitchens with wine rack and slate floors.Guests can swim in the indoor or seasonal outdoor pool. The resort also offers a fitness center and business center.The Elements Grill features views of the golf course and pool. The restaurant serves cocktails and a seasonal menu of healthy foods. Opening hours varies on the season, please make sure to contact the hotel about opening times.The Copper Point Resort is 4 miles from Windermere, which features a historic district and shopping. The resort is within a 20 minute drive of ski areas.
- The building and the grounds are beautiful. Location is great. Front desk staff was very friendly and very helpful.
- Did not eat there but it looked very nice and was reasonably priced
- Great warm outside pool and hot tubs overlooking the mountains. Bed very comfortable, and a great price too. Room had more than we expected in regards to the facilities. Great to have the option to using the underground parkade, especially in the winter months.
- The location is fine and the underground parking is fantastic
Location, super comfy bed, beautiful fixtures and the outside and inside looks beautiful.
Hot tubs are great!
Akiskinook Waterfront Resort
Located in Invermere, 11 miles from Radium Hot Springs, Akiskinook Waterfront Resort features a hot tub and fitness center. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and snorkeling.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Panorama British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Panorama British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Panorama British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Panorama British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!