5 Best Resorts To Stay In Pájara Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
Pájara Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Pájara Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pájara Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pájara Fuerteventura. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Pájara Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Pájara Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Pájara Fuerteventura:
Elba Sara Beach & Golf Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located on Caleta de Fuste Beach in Fuerteventura, Hotel Elba Sara has an outdoor pool, tennis court and free parking nearby. Fuerteventura Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away.All air-conditioned rooms at the Elba Sara Beach & Golf Hotel have a private balcony, most with superb ocean views. There is a mini-bar, TV and private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves buffet meals, and has a terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. There is also a poolside grill bar, and a snack bar at the beach.The Sara Beach & Golf Resort features a gym, hot tub and sauna. There is also mini golf, ping pong and a pool table. Children have a dedicated pool, play area and supervised activities club. Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa is 1,300 feet from the hotel.
- This place is a real mixed bag. Lovely sunny location with a nice pool. Seems to be oriented to families with small children (buffet has kid favorites: pizza, fries, chicken fingers, pasta). The young entertainment staff really good with children and the children all seemed to be having a good time and were able to move around on their own. Seeing the group of kids in their yellow tees following pied piper style was really cute. And the staff seems to be quite concerned about the safety of the little ones. (I saw one young man jump in to the pool to save a toddler who must have fallen in. Just liketedy split he had him out and was comforting the crying child).
- Such a lovely spotlessly clean hotel, staff so friendly and food was amazing something for everyone. Some people moan about the littlest things and forget they are cooking for over 100, plenty of choice and all served with a smile which is rare. Room spacious and spotless, beautiful sea view, nice and safe walk (or run) along promenade into main town where the beach is just stunning. Activities if you want them lots of fun too.
- Hotel generally great, it is set up for families. On arrival we were greated with a drink and friendly informative reception staff who upgraded our room for no apparent reason. The entertainment team are fantastic, never seem to stop for the kids, things like the pool party was amazing, well done. They will also happily leave you alone if you are not interested. Food is good and what you would expect from all inclusive buffet style. Everything is also very well stocked, cold water bottles, drinks and ice cream always available and self service beer taps dotted around hotel! All staff are happy and can’t do enough for you again all making a fuss of kids. Sun beds although best ones reserved early, are always available during most of day around large pools split into various depths including toddler pool. There is also a great beach a short walk from the hotel with a sheltered bay for swimming. On the whole very impressed by this hotel.
- Great hotel food excellent bedroom was dated and needed modernising staff were very good
- The rooms was really comfortable and spacious.We appreciate that that staff gave us a room on the top floor as requested before me beforehand. Also the staff overall was really nice and helpful . The hotel was very pretty in a very good location
Elba Carlota Beach & Convention Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Elba Carlota Beach & Convention Resort is set within Fuerteventura Golf Club and a few feet from the beach. This resort features a casino, 2 outdoor swimming pools, sports facilities and 2 restaurants.Rooms at the Elba Carlota are spacious and bright. All rooms are air conditioned and have a mini-bar and satellite TV.The resort offers guests a wide range of dining options, including Tindaya Buffet Restaurant and El Arrecife Restaurant, which serves Italian dishes. The Chiringuito Restaurant and Bar is set on a small island opposite the hotel and serves seafood cuisine.The Elba features a heated swimming pool, a hot tub and gym. There are beach volley ball courts, tennis courts and a shooting range. There is also evening entertainment for adults and daytime activities arranged for children.Gran Casino Antigua Fuerteventura is located inside the hotel. It offers a range of games including Roulette, Black Jack and Texas Hold ‘Em.The Costa Calma is an ideal location for activities such as golf, sailing and surfing.
- Bed was very comfy. It was our best holiday ever. Staff is absolutely friendly and the animation team was the best ever. Definitely would love to go back.
- The hotel was lovely and clean. It was right beside a very nice beach. Rooms were very clean and staff were nice.
- Everything was good. Food ,staff , location , child friendly
The staff made the hotel feel like home.
There was always something to do if you wanted entertaining.
Lovely comfortable beds , great staff really helpful and welcoming.
Great food and drink selection for an all inclusive hotel.
Will definitely be returning
Vip Villas – Caleta Dorada
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Set 2,300 feet from Fuerteventura’s Caleta de Fuste Beach, VIP Villas Caleta Dorada is a small complex of modern villas. Each includes a hot tub, terrace, garden and private swimming pool.All Vip Villas have a living room with a pool table, DVD player and sofa bed. The kitchen includes an oven, kettle and dishwasher.The villas are a 5-minute walk from the shops and bars of Caleta de Fuste. Fuerteventura Golf Club is less than 0.6 mi away and El Matorral Airport is within 3.7 mi.VIP Villas offer guests full access to the facilities at the nearby Club Caleta Dorada. These include various outdoor swimming pools, a mini golf course, gym and squash court.Guests can enjoy meals in one of the Club’s 3 restaurants or relax in the poolside bars. There is also a reception with a tour desk, currency exchange and car rental service.
- Pool was cold kids loved it walking distance to everything sun spot il come again
- Comfortable villa liked the private pool. Pool room gave us some entertainment at night
- Main centre within easy walking distance. Swimming pool good size. Plenty of room in the villa. Kitchen appliances very modern.
- We went as a family to the VIPs villa we went there last year we stayed in 2 bedrooms villa which was amazing you have everything you need even a jacuzzi and a snooker table down stairs it’s very spacious we will go there again.
- Close to local amenities, restaurants and supermarkets, market only a 2 minute walk away. Beach is a 5 minute walk away although construction work taking place on the beach so best to walk towards the Atlantico shopping area as the beach is lovely and shallow enough for small children and only 5/10 minute walk along the beach path. Safe area, great for families and couples. Taxi from the Atlantico back to Caleta de Dorada 3 euros.
Barceló Castillo Beach Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located right on Caleta de Fuste Beach, Barcelo Castillo Beach Resort features 3 swimming pools, a Thalasso Spa, a daily entertainment program and a kid’s club.The Thalasso Spa includes seawater pools, hydromassage jets, a sauna, sensation showers, massages, and a gym.Featuring a private balcony or terrace, the air-conditioned rooms and bungalows come with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.There are several restaurants at Barcelo Castillo Beach Resort offering local and international cuisine. You will also find many bars, including a poolside bar, sports bar and a theater with evening shows.The complex has many sports facilities, such as mini golf and courts for tennis, basketball, volleyball and football.At the marina you can practice a wide range of water sports. There are also 2 golf courses within 10 minutes’ drive.
- Accommodation was lovely, beds were so comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful. Plenty of food choices for breakfast.
The staff were professional, polite and quick to respond to issues, good choice of food in the buffet restaurant. breakfasts were great. Liked that when were not dining in the evening we could swap our dinner for lunch instead a nice idea.
Good dinning experience in the restaurant , Camarote, we went there twice. The beds are very comfortable. spacious apartment with nice roof terraces with a table and chairs plus two loungers. (Rooms beginning with #2) plenty of good quality toiletries in the bathroom. You can get pool towels from reception with a returnable deposit, €10 each.
The bungalows are in lovely grounds surrounded by palm trees and right beside the beach.
The beds are really comfy.
Basic room on a 4 star but expensive
No complimentary water tea coffee etc. Had we known this i would have brought some as i travelled from lanzarote on a motorbike.
Building work started at 0800 in next appt.
Cleaners and gardeners started at 0700.
Had to walk 1k to nearest bar for morning cuppa as pool bars not open till 1030
Not impressed at all. Really disappointing . Expected a lot better. Only really 2 star level
- A perfect accommodation for a diving family with a small kid.
Barceló Castillo Royal Level
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located by Caleta de Fuste Beach, Barceló Castillo Royal Level (formerly Barceló Castillo Club Premium) features an outdoor pool, children’s pool and air-conditioned suites.Guests can make full use of the facilities at the neighboring Barceló Castillo Beach Resort, which includes 3 pool areas and a spa.The paying spa includes seawater pools, hydromassage jets, a sauna, sensation showers, massages, and a gym.Suites come with flat-screen satellite TV, a living area, kitchen area and a private bathroom.There are several restaurants at the resort, offering local and international cuisine. You will also find many bars, including a poolside bar, sports bar and a theater with evening shows.Many sports facilities, including mini golf and a gym, are available at the resort. You will also find many watersports nearby, as well as 2 golf courses.
- Presentation of the food, both breakfast and dinner.
- All aspects of the hotel and facilities and staff were excellent, worth upgrading to the royal level, quiet and lovely restaurant
- There are plenty of activities, the staff is the nicest and very friendly and helpful. They were thoughtful and would arrange for other activities outside fuerteventura (Lanzarote tour for example). The food at la ancla is 5*. The overall ambiance was great and we really enjoyed the shows at night. Can’t recommand this hotel enough!!! 🙂
I could not fault this hotel! From the staff to the food and everything else inbeteeen. Liked using the train too . Very handy for visiting friends up the mountain.
This is not my first stay at the hotel, so I’m aware of it’s excellence and will be back again.
- Everything! Would highly recommend this hotel. Staff, food, location was all just perfect. Will definitely be coming back!
Top Resorts In Pájara Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Pájara Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Pájara Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Pájara Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!