5 Best Resorts To Stay In Pacific Palisades California – Top Hotel Reviews
Pacific Palisades California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Pacific Palisades California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pacific Palisades California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pacific Palisades California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Pacific Palisades California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Pacific Palisades California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Pacific Palisades California:
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel
One of our best sellers in Los Angeles! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the Pacific Park Amusement Park, this beachfront hotel is 14 miles west of downtown Los Angeles. It features an on-site spa and large oceanfront pool.The contemporary guest rooms at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel are furnished with a flat-screen TV and carpeted floors. Guests can relax on the small step-out balcony with a drink from the minibar. Room service is available 24 hours a day.Located at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, Ocean and Vine Restaurant offers contemporary California cuisine prepared with only the freshest farm-grown ingredients.Guests can relax in the hotel’s 4th floor elevated pool, which offers remarkable views of the Pacific Ocean and Santa Monica Pier. The pool deck includes 13 fire pits featuring a state-of-the-art sound system, as well as a poolside ice cream shop. Personal trainers and outdoor fitness classes are offered at the hotel. Bicycle and rollerblade rentals are available.Venice Beach is 2 miles from Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel. Los Angeles International Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from the property.
Santa Monica is a great choice for travelers interested in the oceanside, road trips and skyline views.
- Great location, view of ocean. Lovely staff, super friendly and accommodating
- Bed comfortable, nice room, great location to walk into the shopping area, for dining and for the beach. Nice friendly service – bar and pool area (shame food didn’t match). Good gym area and boutique – with range of treatments and classes (included).
- Great location and view, it’s only a short walk to the beach and shops. Everything is good and comfortable.
Amazing hotel & resort, their customer service is phenomenal! It was my husband’s birthday, when Donika, one of the foront desk attendants, knew that it’s my husband’s birthday she & her hotel management took the initiative & send to our room a plate of strawberries dipped in chocolate which happened to be one of my husband’s favorites! Great gesture!!
Thank you Loews for making our stay in Santa Monica a memorable vacation!!
- The location is truly amazing and the Tom was very good.
Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel
Located in the Westwood neighborhood in Los Angeles, 16 miles from Long Beach WWII Battleship Guns, Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Los Angeles International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Customer service was fantastic. Above and beyond. Maid’s were lovely and did an amazing job. The facilities were great inc the outdoor pool.
- Excellent location, great building, elegant modern style, spacious rooms, comfortable beds and pillows.
- I guess it is the norm but $36.00 to park with valet for one night does seem extreme.
- Upscale hotel, very comfortable bed, lovely pool, good equipment in the gym.
- Smartly furnished rooms, many with balconies. User friendly swimming pool area by second building, with ping pong and pool table. Great location if Westwood/Brentwood area is your locus.
JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Los Angeles in the region of California, 14 miles from Long Beach WWII Battleship Guns, JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 7 miles from JW Marriott Santa Monica.
Santa Monica is a great choice for travelers interested in the oceanside, road trips and skyline views.
- Staff was welcoming and very helpful. Excellent location.
- I liked the stuff who are very helpful and polite. They extended my check-out time with no charge due to my flight time.
The staff was excellent
The valet staff were extremely helpful and courteous
- nothing too special except for the prox to the beach.
- Very close at Pier Santa Monica, many restaurants and entertainment
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
One of our top picks in Los Angeles – and a guest favorite.
In Beverly Hills, this hotel is a 12 minute walk from shopping on Rodeo Drive. It features gourmet on-site dining options, a full-service spa and spacious guest rooms with flat-screen TVs.Cream colored rooms boast an iPod docking station at Beverly Hills The Peninsula. A microwave, refrigerator and minibar are available in all rooms.World-class dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner is available at the Belvedere restaurant. The Belvedere is a lively seafood-centric Mediterranean restaurant showcasing award-winning cuisine in a warm and inviting environment. The adjacent outdoor terrace space is a destination for al fresco dining under the glittering Beverly Hills evening sky.A large rooftop outdoor pool and a modern gym with personal coaches are available. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Upon check-in guests can enjoy free fresh fruit and a welcome beverage. Shoe shining services are available.The University of California Los Angeles is 2.5 miles from The Peninsula. Universal Studios is 8.3 miles away.
Beverly Hills is a great choice for travelers interested in luxury brand shopping, restaurants and shopping.
- Staff was beyond lovely and great proximity to eating, shopping and activities. Loved the complimentary car service in Rolls Royce.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Loved the car service and the location of the hotel.
- Everything is excellent, warm, nice and kind. Will be my first choice in my future global travels.
- Property is well maintained and the whole experience is exceptional.
The bed was amazing, we never slept like that before. The restaurant “The belvedere” located inside the hotel is exeptionnal. The brunch on the roof is also very pleasant.
The pool was warm and not a lot of people were there at night, so it was perfect. Same for the jacuzzi.
The peninsula BH is a great place to stay for a few day to see the basics of LA (universal studio, venice beach, etc) and relax and chill.
Malibu Beach Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and a private beach area, Malibu Beach Inn is located in Malibu in the region of California, just 25 miles from Los Angeles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Santa Monica is 11 miles from Malibu Beach Inn, and Hollywood is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 17 miles from Malibu Beach Inn.
- The sea view room was lovely. The presence of a gas fire gave the room real character. It was very very relaxing which was just what I needed
- The room has an astonishing ocean view. We had an amazing time watching the sunrise in the morning. The bed is extremely comfortable, and the room design is modern. Although the room rate is pricey, the experience is for sure worth the money.
- Absolutely great staff and very kind at reception, valet, restaurant and cleaning services. We stayed in rooms at the 3rd floor, very calid, modern and spacious. Terrace to the beach. Near to the pier gives a nice view. Close to LA but far enough to be quiet. Very clean and with small details in the furniture and room equipment that make a positive difference. The restaurant has a balcony to the beach and is very nice with good options.
- Beautiful location and spotlessly clean. Fabulous views.
- The views are amazing. All balconies are private and we never heard our neighbors. The restaurant is wonderful- great food and spectacular views. The cookies in the lobby are a nice touch as is the turndown service.
Top Resorts In Pacific Palisades California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Pacific Palisades California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Pacific Palisades California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Pacific Palisades California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!