5 Best Resorts To Stay In Orillia Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Orillia Ontario is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Orillia Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orillia Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orillia Ontario. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Orillia Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Orillia Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Orillia Ontario:
This all-inclusive resort is located on Grays Bay within a 15-minute drive of Orillia. The property features free parking and provides a refrigerator in every room.Fern Resort rooms include a coffee maker and DVD player. The rooms are also equipped with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Resort Fern offers a seasonal steam room and sauna to guests and spa services are available. The hotel also features an indoor and outdoor pool. Guests can play tennis on one of the 3 courts.Fern Resort features entertainment for a variety of age groups. The hotel offers a live music and live entertainment and golf lesson and scuba diving classes for adults.The Fern Resort is within a 5-minute drive of Casino Rama and is located on the shores of Lake Couchiching.
No reviews yet.
Lagoon Harbour Resort & Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Brechin just 17.4 miles from Orillia, Lagoon Harbour Resort & Hotel offers an indoor pool and a hot tub. Free WiFi and a TV are provided in each room. A private beach area is featured on site.A refrigerator and a coffee machine are included in all rooms at Lagoon Harbour Resort & Hotel. Free toiletries are provided in each bathroom. Select rooms offer a patio.An on-site restaurant and a bar are available at Lagoon Harbour Resort & Hotel. A 24 hour reception provides added convenience.Sibbald Point Provincial Park is 40 minutes’ drive from this property. Kawartha Lakes is 37.9 miles away.
- Beautiful location. Room was clean and comfortable. The owner called to let us know that the pool and hot tub and restaurant were under renovation.
The Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and very comfortable.
The breakfast was very good also.
- What a great little gem of a place. It seems somewhat when first trying to get there but close to Orillia and Casino Rama (approx 20-25min). We were there in November so didn’t get a chance to experience the waterfront too much, but the area looks amazing and we will definitely go back. Very nice restaurant on site and food was excellent at a fair price. We found a great little Pub 5 min away called “Keggers on the Water” with good food, friendly staff and live entertainment.
- The rooms are quite spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable and I liked having the sofa to sit on while watching TV. The sauna and pool area were great, although could do with more and better seating. Breakfast was OK and the seating area had a nice view of the water. Although we didn’t go, there was entertainment each night.
- We liked everything, our queen-suite was perfect as requested we overlooked the lagoon and the sofabed was a full size which was absolutely perfect for my husband to sleep on as he cannot sleep flat of a regular bed. food in the restaurant was excellent.
Carriage Ridge Resort & Carriage Hills Resort
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Carriage Ridge Resort & Carriage Hills Resort is located in Oro-Medonte in the region of Ontario.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this resort, and the area is popular for skiing. Barrie is 11 miles from Carriage Hills Resort , and Collingwood is 28 miles away.
- had a really good experience over there !! really love it was wonderful, for sure I’ll go back
- The activities were very nice. Close to the skin hills, the pool, hot tub, gym and game room were really appreciated by everyone. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the kitchenette fly equipped. The laundry room was an added bonus. Location is very good. Close to the highway, grocery store is just minutes from the resort and only it only a 20 min from Georgian mall.
- I like the set up of the room. We bought food up and it was nice to have plates, cultery etc. I also liked that it was really close to Horseshoe where did snowtubi g.
- The blender is a nice addition to the kitchen. Free Wi-Fi in the rooms is a good thing.
- We loved the pool. Being able to go outside in the pool was great, also the outdoor hot tub was wonderful. Our room size was great, love having our own kitchen.
Bayview Wildwood Resort
Showcasing a playground and a private beach area, Bayview Wildwood Resort is located in Severn, just 13 miles from Orillia. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the water park.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is Kids’ Club at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the resort. The resort also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental.
- Lots of great activities indoor and outdoor along with extra activities for the March Break.
- one of the best resorts we have visited. Strictly recommend.
- We were offered an upgraded room at no extra cost. The restaurant is nice, service was quick. Clean room
- The food selection and presentation and variety was excellent. My granddaughter enjoyed the selections at the children’s buffet. The children programs were well run and included a lot of fun activities. The Staff had a nice way with the children.
- We enjoyed the property greatly…and the boat tour.
Carriage Hill Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Carriage Hill Resort offers accommodations in Edgar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Barrie is 12 miles from Carriage Hill Resort, and Collingwood is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Orillia Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Orillia Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Orillia Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Orillia Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!