5 Best Resorts To Stay In North Captiva Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
North Captiva Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in North Captiva Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in North Captiva Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in North Captiva Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in North Captiva Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in North Captiva Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In North Captiva Florida:
Tween Waters Inn Island Resort
One of our top picks in Captiva – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On Captiva Island on the Gulf of Mexico, this resort offers rooms with a small fridge. It also features a marina, an outdoor pool and full-service spa. Free Wi-Fi is available in many areas of the hotel.The Tween Waters Inn Island Resort provides rooms with a coffee maker and views of the ocean or the pool. In-room safes, video games and cable TV are available in each room as well.The Tween Waters Inn offers many outdoor activities. Guests can rent a kayak or bike to explore the area. The inn also offers beauty treatments and massages at the spa.Old Captiva House, in the Tween Waters Resort, offers fresh seafood. Drinks are available at the Crow’s Nest.Guests at the Tween Waters can take a seaplane to see aerial views of the islands. Fishing and boating are also available nearby. Championship golf at the Beachview Golf & Tennis Club is 12 miles away.
The view from our room was amazing,we watched the the sunset over the Gulf every night.
Two restaurants on site were very good.
- Food was great at restaurants. Teeen beans was good.
- Loved the newly added serenity pool and spa even though I didn’t use either. The additions show a commitment to keeping the facility a desirable location on the island
- We liked that the beach was right across the street and the pools were close by. We also enjoyed the delicious food at the restaurants.
The resort is located in a paradisiac and quiet island. Beach is just on the other side of street and ideal for bathing, waling, shells collection and watch sunset (wonderful!!)
Structure is a real vacation village: restaurant, swimming pool, bar, etc….The perfect solution for a calm and relaxing stay without using vehicule.
- The view from our room was amazing,we watched the the sunset over the Gulf every night.
South Seas Island Resort
One of our top picks in Captiva.South Seas Island Resort is located in Captiva, just 21 miles from Fort Myers. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. Fort Myers Beach is 16 miles from South Seas Island Resort, and Sanibel is 12 miles from the property. Southwest Florida International Airport is 27 miles away.
- The staff were all pleasant, upbeat and determined to be as helpful as possible. They steam cleaned my room to improve upon the cleanliness.
Marvelous destination ! very well equipped apartments (called beach villa ! )
All the resort is great ! very peaceful destination , kids are more than welcome
The beach is great !
- Very friendly and professional staff. Beach and pools were great. Bike rental was inexpensive and great for getting around.
- Nice location , you can walk to a few restaurants and the beaches are gorgeous !
The room was extra spacious. Large bathroom and closet with separate area to get dressed. Great view from the balcony was perfect for reading with a cocktail in hand.
Fantastic location. Close to restaurants.
West Wind Inn
One of our top picks in Sanibel.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated on the Gulf of Mexico, this Sanibel, Florida resort rests on a 500-foot stretch of private beachfront property. It features an outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant. Soundproofed rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A private patio with a view of the pool or gulf is featured in every spacious room at West Wind Inn. A microwave, mini-fridge and cable TV are standard in all rooms; studios offer a kitchenette.Guests can explore Sanibel Island with Inn West Wind’s bike rentals. Relax on the sun terrace near the colorful garden or cook out on the barbecue grills. A business center is also available.Normandie Seaside Pub is open daily for breakfast and lunch, serving steaks, sandwiches and fresh seafood. The Upper Deck is the hotel’s poolside bar; it serves creative cocktails, pizza, ice cream and more.J N Darling National Wildlife Refuge and The Bailey Matthews Shell Museum are within 2 miles of this hotel. Sanibel Historical Museum & Village is 3 miles away.
- The pool bar was awesome and prices reasonable . Beach access was perfect . Very relaxing
- Beachside location, great swimming pool, free bike hire as stayed 2 nights
Location was excellent on a nice beach.
Live music at night at the pool bar was fun
Staff was polite and helpful
Great location on the beach. Older hotel with nice bathroom remodel.
Fridge and microwave. Coffee in lobby til 10 am or 10:30. Don’t be late!
- It’s unpretentious, all the rooms have an amazing view, and the staff was wonderfully friendly and accommodating. The beach is steps away and the pool is great.
Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village
At Tarpon Point Marina, this apartment-style property features 2 on-site restaurants and views of the Caloosahatchee River as well as the Gulf of Mexico. Guests at the Westin Cape Coral Resort can also enjoy access to Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV comes standard in each of this resort’s suites. Select suites at the Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village also feature full kitchens and private balconies.A fitness center and 2 seasonal outdoor pools are available for guest use. The property is adjacent to a full-service spa and salon as well as retail stores at Marina Village shopping center.The Nauti Mermaid Dockside Bar and Grill at the Westin Cape Coral has a casual menu and live music on weekends. Fine dining is available at the on-site Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro.
- Very nice facility. Great for a few days of relaxation. Would recommend.
The restaurant staff was way to slow for the volume of business during our visit (25% full)
and the coffee was old and cold.
- Great place to stay and wonderful facilities and ambience.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was very nicely laid out and spacious. The balcony was large and had a mosquito net. There was a choice of pool areas, one of which was beautiful and quiet. The area in general was very safe. Beautiful view over the wildlife preserve.
- Property was awesome! Very relaxing – It was a great stay! We needed a room because we lost electric due to Hurricane Irma, they one of the only hotels that had a room and electric! And they are pet friendly!
Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Sanibel Marriott enjoys a privileged location, facing Sanibel and Captiva Islands, surrounded by lush vegetation. Facilities include a spa with jacuzzi, sauna and massage, a tennis court and a well-equipped gym.Equipped with free Wi-Fi and a 42″ flat-screen TV, rooms at Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa include floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies. They all combine modern appliances with a sober décor.Guests can choose among different restaurant options, from seafood to steakhouse and tapas; from contemporary American cuisine to deli bakery pastries.The resort also features a 100-foot private yacht, 5 swimming possibilities, a private fishing pier and the family-friendly kid’s club.Popular nearby attractions include Edison and Ford Estates and Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium, both within a 30-minute drive from the Sanibel Marriott Resort.
- All the staff — from housekeeping to concierge to wait staff — were amazing. Everyone we met was genuinely kind, helpful, and welcoming. The room was airy and large; the linens (sheets and towels) were extremely nice.
- Very comfortable beds and pillows. Nice pools. Beautiful view from resort, though not from our room. Front desk staff very helpful and friendly, as were the bellhops. Concierge helpful.
- Good food, GLUTENFREE, but expensive! Poolside, GREAT.
- The location is fabulous. Staff was very friendly.
- The amenities included with the room are superb. Access to all the pools, the spa and fitness center, as well as the large nature areas on premise with bikes and walking trails were outstanding. The staff was incredibly friendly and willing to help however possible. Food at the various restaurants was great and reasonably priced, breakfast buffet was fabulous!
Top Resorts In North Captiva Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in North Captiva Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in North Captiva Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in North Captiva Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!