5 Best Resorts To Stay In Niagara Falls Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Niagara Falls Ontario is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Niagara Falls Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Niagara Falls Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Niagara Falls Ontario. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Niagara Falls Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Niagara Falls Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Niagara Falls Ontario:
Great Wolf Lodge
One of our top picks in Niagara Falls.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Great Wolf Lodge offers accommodations in Niagara Falls. The resort has a playground and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Niagara-on-the-Lake is 10 miles from Great Wolf Lodge, and Buffalo is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 39 miles from Great Wolf Lodge.
- convenience, you did not have to leave the resort at all
- Staff super friendly. Great water park experience. Great bar within the WP.
- Everything was excellent with the exception of the cook in the omelette station. Found him grumpy and rude
- All if the staff were extremely friendly!! All questions answered pleasantly
- My son receiving a set of wolf ears for his birthday and a free ice cream cone
Americana Waterpark Resort & Spa
Located in the Lundy’s Lane neighborhood in Niagara Falls, 12 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Americana Waterpark Resort & Spa features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. The resort has a barbecue and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Buffalo is 19 miles from Americana Waterpark Resor, and Niagara Falls is 3.9 miles away. Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is 40 miles from the property.
Enjoyed the comfort and family environment
The availability of the water park (hours of operations) was perfect
The wait staff at Boston Pizza were very helpful and courteous
- easy to locate and near to everything. nice staffs and easy to transact.
- Boston pizza was great . Check in and check out well organized. Arcade well priced but machines are dated and tickets kept getting stuck.
- Water park is a bit on the small side but it was nice. Kids had a blast.
the waterpark is great
Boston Pizza very accommodating and fast
- Enjoyed the comfort and family environment
DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton – Niagara Falls
One of our best sellers in Niagara Falls! With an exceptional location, seconds from breathtaking Niagara Falls, and surrounded by many popular area sites, this luxurious resort and spa features first-class amenities, personalized services and unrivaled on-site facilities.The DoubleTree Fallsview Resort and Spa-Niagara Falls places guests only a few short steps from the area’s main points of interest. The American and Canadian Falls as well as Fallsviews Casino are only 1,800 feet away. The hotel’s friendly and knowledgeable concierge services can also help arrange tours, excursions and bookings.With spacious guest rooms furnished with luxurious Sweet Dreams beds, the on-site full-service AVEDA spa, and an indoor pool, every stay at the Niagara Falls DoubleTree Resort is sure to be unforgettable. Guests can also dine at Buchanans Steak & Seafood restaurant, view art at the Ochre Art Gallery or or enjoy a Starbucks beverage all conveniently located on-site.
- Neat, and nice interior design. The room was good.
- We had a good view of the city and the American Falls the gym sauna and pool area was amazing
We had the best view looking over the city with all the lights changing, great view of the river.
Manu was our waiter in your restaurant was very please with him! He is doing a fantastic job. We got to know him a little taking about life. Great guy and he was really good with my son.
- Clean rooms, friendly staff, good food, family friendly, close enough to do everything yet far enough for a good night’s sleep.
- I love the cookies you get when you check in that’s kinda cute. The pool is amazing I love it. And the location is close to the falls and the fallsview casino which I like
White Oaks Conference & Resort Spa
White Oaks Conference & Resort Spa offers accommodations in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.Niagara Falls is 7 miles from White Oaks Resort, and Buffalo is 24 miles away. Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is 35 miles from the property.
Hotel towels were amazing!! Beds super comfy and staff extremely helpful.
Room service was great and very fresh food.
Liv restaurant is wonderful. Excellent breakfast and amazing dinner.
SPA is relaxing and treatment was great!
Love this place and plan to come back soon!
- The staff were very approachable and helpful. Helped my friends and I make reservations at a fine restaurant. Surprised my friend with wine and dessert since we were celebrating her birthday. Massages are highly recommended and are also done by a RMT.
- It’s convenient to everything including shopping
The service was honestly amazing and it was a treat to get upgraded to one of the nicest rooms I’ve been in since I was there celebrating my girlfriends birthday.
The massages were amazing and much needed, manicure was fantastic as well
- Hotel towels were amazing!! Beds super comfy and staff extremely helpful.
124 on Queen Hotel & Spa
On Queen Street in Niagara-on-the-Lake’s Old Town, this hotel provides luxury villas with full kitchens and guest rooms with flat-screen TVs. Sanctuary Day Spa and a 24-hour fitness center are featured on site.In historic buildings, all units at 124 on Queen Hotel & Spa blend Victorian and modern furnishings. A coffee machine and iPod docking station are among the possible amenities in guest rooms.A fireplace and 42-inch HDTV are provided in the living/dining area of each villa. A second 32-inch TV is included in the bedroom. Stainless steel appliances are featured in the kitchen.Niagara-on-the-Lake’s 124 on Queen Hotel & Spa provides an on-site concierge team. A Starbucks coffee shop and gift shops are available on site.Several wineries, including Hillebrand Winery, are within 5 miles of these self-catering units. Niagara Falls and the Shaw Festival are about 16 miles away.
- Very spacious and literally had every possible amenity and utensil we could possibly want in the fully stocked kitchen.
- 124 on Queen was a 5+ star, beautifully run hotel. The 2 bedroom suite was gorgeous, the location was perfect, and the staff were the main reason our stay was so amazing. We were celebrating a special birthday for my mother-in-law and Shannon at concierge was so kind to send a beautiful note and pamphlet which we could present to my mother-in-law before our trip. The staff went above and beyond to make this trip special – we are so grateful! This will be the only place we stay at when visiting Niagara-on-the-lake again!
- Bed was comfy. Suite was nice and large. The kitchen was well supplied. The location was fantastic. Over wonderful.
- We had a lovely room (501) which was very comfortable, the hotel is well located and the staff on reception were really helpful (drove us to a local restaurant and picked us up again in a blizzard!). We will definitely return.
- Very modern, spacious and clean room, friendly staff. Great coffee.
Top Resorts In Niagara Falls Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Niagara Falls Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Niagara Falls Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Niagara Falls Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!