5 Best Resorts To Stay In Manzanillo Limon – Top Hotel Reviews
Manzanillo Limon is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Manzanillo Limon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manzanillo Limon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manzanillo Limon. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Manzanillo Limon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Manzanillo Limon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Manzanillo Limon:
Le Cameleon Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Puerto Viejo.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Le Cameleon Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Puerto Viejo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.Cahuita is 10 miles from Le Cameleon Boutique, and Cocles is 0.6 miles from the property.
- Well located, with a beautiful black sand beach front
- The front desk was so accommodating and took care of everything we asked for.
- The location by the beach, the room was clean, jungle scenery was impressive
- The design of the property was interesting, the green jungle around was completely enveloping, the location by the beach was very nice.
- Grounds well kept. Housekeeping did laundry and changed decor each day. So fun!
El Nido Cabinas Resort
One of our best sellers in Puerto Viejo! Located in Puerto Viejo, 11 miles from Cahuita, El Nido Cabinas Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.
- The Cabinas were lovely, set in a beautiful park-like, jungle setting. My husband and I enjoyed the comfort of El Nido. We stayed for eleven days in total and felt very much at home. The hosts and staff provided wonderful hospitality. We loved the pizza and probably ate more than we should have but the pizzas were fabulous.
- The pizza in the Italian restaurant was amazing. Free parking and excellent staff. Very close to Puerto Viejo and Jaguar Rescue Center (a must see!)
- We love the park-like setting of the resort! There are so many beautiful tropical plants in the garden. The cabins were nestled within the garden affording privacy. The veranda is such a pleasant place to sit with comfy chairs and a hammock.
- Still place in beautiful jungle-garden, spacious bungallow, perfectly protected from insects. Three minutes walking to beautiful beaches. Staff really very friendly and helpfull. No problem with parking. We want stay here again.
- Clean comfortable room. Delicious breakfast. Walking to restaurants.
Tierra de Sueños Lodge & Wellness Center
One of our top picks in Cocles.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Tierra de Sueños Lodge & Wellness Center is located in Cocles in the region of Limón, just 3.1 miles from Puerto Viejo. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.
- Beautiful Place with a lot of nature and nature sounds around. Short way to the beach, which was also very beautiful. We did a lot of long walks and saw many animals. The owners and the team was very friedly and helpful. The breakfast was included and the best one we got at our costa rica journey- delishes. We did’t visit the daily Yoga class at 9am but used the nice Yoga space by our own. We would come back a thanks to the Team and this costarican karibian experience.
- Bueno podría recatar que la dueña es un sol de persona, amable atenta y preocupada, a pesar de hablar poco español hace muchos intentos por comunicarse con los clientes.
- La amabilidad del dueño que fue lo único memorable
- El desayuno es espectacular. Recién hecho y con ingredientes naturales.
- Los dueños fueron muy amables y el personal hace un desayuno delicioso
Lizard King Hotel & Resort
One of our top picks in Puerto Viejo.Located in Puerto Viejo, 8 miles from Cahuita, Lizard King Hotel & Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental.
- Good location, close to shops and restaurants. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- The extra support.prpvided after check out to hold.our bags til the shuttle arrived Also the offer.of shower and bathroom after check out til the shuttle arrived
- Friendly staff, reasonably clean, walking distance to main restaurants, shops, beaches
- Location and attentive staff. Very close to all of the action in Puerto Viejo.
- The hotel is located conveniently. The room has clean towels.
Samasati Retreat and Rainforest Sanctuary
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Samasati Retreat and Rainforest Sanctuary offers accommodations in Puerto Viejo, just 7 miles from Cahuita. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- The location is incredible, we have never been in a such wonderful and autentic environment. You are on a hill from which you can see the sea and you are in the jungle so you will easily see monkeys and sloths just walking in the property. The food is not fancy but fresh, healthy and good. There are some mosquitos but not many. If you like joga is a perfect place for doing it. If you love nature is just perfect.
- Superb location, quite professional and efficient employees. Good breakfast.
- The retreat was beautifully. Staff super friendly and helpful.
- The food, ambience and location of the resort were perfect. Add to that 2 yoga classes daily and you have an ideal licence holiday and time to realign the senses and sensibilities.
The staff, specifically the front desk girls, Hanna and Elaina! They were absolutely amazing. Elaina helped us so much throughout our stay, I would come back here just because she made our time here so special.
The property is beautiful, perfect place for some R&R
Top Resorts In Manzanillo Limon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Manzanillo Limon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Manzanillo Limon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Manzanillo Limon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!