5 Best Resorts To Stay In Los Grini – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Grini is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Los Grini. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Grini. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Grini. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Los Grini right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Los Grini with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Los Grini:
Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa is located in Santa Bárbara de Samaná. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. Las Terrenas is 16 miles from Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa, and El Limón is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 26 miles from Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa.
- The problem with the eggs was, the chef never smile for the Dominican guess and this is very sad, you say good morning or thank and he never answer back,this is very rude.
– rooms are nice and spacious (all seaview rooms have sea view)
– the beach and the pool are nice and cleaned regularly
– the views are stunning
– food (in the buffet) is good and the variety is just enough for a week
– staff is friendly and helpful
- The staff, especially Miguel and Stefany with the animation team. They made sure everyone felt included and was enjoying themselves. All the staff were really warm and welcoming. However, the higher on the food chain, the more imperious they became. The facility was very clean and well maintained.
- Beautiful scenic location. Paid for upgraded room with gorgeous view. Staff extremely well trained and friendly.
- Relaxed atmosphere, beautiful surroundings and the staff were fantastic!
Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado
Located in Santa Bárbara de Samaná, 20 miles from Las Terrenas, Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado – Adults Only features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling, windsurfing and diving. El Limón is 13 miles from Bahia Principe Cayo , and Las Galeras is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 30 miles from Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado – Adults Only.
Exclusivity of the location / privacy
- The staff was exceptional anything you needed you got!
- The hotel is beautiful! The villas are spread in a lush garden very well maintained. The swimming pools are amazing. The service is wonderful and very helpful and pleasant. Also the experience of the Spa was great! It looks like a paradise island.
- Pools, beaches, beautiful room, Don Pablo restaurant, scenery, walkways, staff was very nice and eager to please to make sure that we were happy and enjoyed our entire stay.
- Best hotel ever! Beautiful island with great food, the staff is amazing, the rooms are fantastic with all the treats and luxury you can imagine!!! We felt like king and queen 🙂
Las Galeras Village
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Las Galeras Village is located in Las Galeras, just 22 miles from Las Terrenas. The resort has a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles, bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Grand Paradise Samana All Inclusive
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This all-inclusive resort is located on the sandy beaches of Samana Bay and overlooks the Atlantic Ocean. It features an open-air aquarium, 2 pools, and free scuba diving lessons.Each of the boldly colored rooms at Grand Paradise Samana includes a balcony or patio with views of the garden or ocean. Guests can watch cable TV and relax with a soft drink from the minibar.Samana Grand Paradise boasts a variety of water sports equipment, including kayaks and snorkels. This family-friendly Samana resort offers a kids club and children’s pool. Tennis, volleyball, and badminton courts are also located on the property.Sea Scape, located on site, specializes in sea food while Michelangelo serves Italian dishes. The cabana-style beach bar is a short walk from the sand and midnight snacks are available for guests staying up late.Downtown Samana is a 25-minute drive from the Samana Grand Paradise All-Inclusive Resort. Playa Rincon is 5 miles from the property.
- Great location, very beautiful grounds and beach area.
- food was excellent, the people there are awesome, the beach are excellent.
- The staff was very pleasant and eager to help and the beach was beautiful.
- The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The location is beautiful.
- Food was very good for a 4 stars hotel, the staff and beach is awsome.
Grand Bahia Principe El Portillo
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Las Terrenas, 5 miles from El Limón, Grand Bahia Principe El Portillo features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The resort has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling. Samana El Catey International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The room were spacious and the beds were wide and comfortable. I could sleep quietly at night. There were enough places at the beach to lay down and relax. On top, I liked the good attitude of the people and the food variety at the buffet.
- Nice suite nice jacuzzi and balcony, food variety and quality are excellent, this hotel is really five stars
- the staff excellent would like to give a shout out to Francis one of the staff that worked in the buffet Dalia he went more then outside the box its because guys like this we keep coming back great job
- Great for Families . Kids are able to stay in the scouts area , while you relax in the spa.
the transport from the lobby to our room
the waterpark for our granddaughter
Top Resorts In Los Grini Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Los Grini to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Los Grini but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Los Grini. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!