5 Best Resorts To Stay In Los Gavilanes Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Gavilanes Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Los Gavilanes Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Gavilanes Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Gavilanes Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Los Gavilanes Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Los Gavilanes Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Los Gavilanes Tenerife:
Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf – All Inclusive
Rooms at the all-inclusive San Blas are spacious and feature contemporary design. Each room has a balcony and hydromassage bath.Facilities include a terrace and a mini-spa with Turkish baths for an extra charge. The hotel offers evening entertainment and has a night club.Guests can dine at the Cueva Atxona or La Proa buffet restaurants. The hotel has 4 bars, including a pool bar.Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf – All Inclusive has attractive gardens and guests can enjoy easy access to a 2625 ft² nature reserve. There are also tennis and volleyball courts. A free shuttle service to Playa de las Americas runs twice a day from the hotel.
- everything, foods were excellent, staffs were really nice and helpful, they had alot of shows to make you busy.
Lovely getaway for a long weekend. Definitely more suited for couples or those whom are middle aged but it was a nice relaxing break
The buffets were always well stocked and full of a lot of variety. I was always well catered for as a vegetarian.
- Absolutely gorgeous. The staff was so friendly and kind. So many activities to do! Would recommend
- Nice hotel, service great, entertainment great, good food, but not enough to keep you occupied
- The staff were extremely personable. As single traveller there was a variety of activities to engage in. The nature reserve hike I did with Jose was a highlight as he was extremely knowledgeable and engaging, ended up being 2 hour personal tour as no one else showed up on the particular day I went. Rooms are clean and spacious.
Royal Tenerife Country Club By Diamond Resorts
Elegant colonial-style apartments at Tenerife Country Club feature a balcony, terrace or a garden. Living rooms have a ceiling fan, a sofa bed, cable TV, CD and DVD player. A hairdryer and amenities are provided in the bathroom, and the kitchenette includes a microwave and coffee maker. Safes are available to rent.Guests of Royal Tenerife Country Club Apartments can play table tennis or bowling in the hotel’s games room. There is a Wi-Fi zone and a massage service is offered for an extra charge.There is a 24-hour reception, where you can hire a car or exchange currency. On-site parking is available for a supplement. Tenerife Sur Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- We booked the two bedroom apartment and it was amazing. The view was amazing , the rooms ,the little private garden. One of the best places I have ever stayed in. Bed was so so so comfortable. Every staff member I encountered walking the property were so friendly and always greeted me. The pool was out of this world. I would return in heart beat. A slice of heaven this hotel was.
We were upgraded to a bigger room with a great terrace and view.
The bellboy helped us with the luggage when we arrived.
They have an Espresso Maschine in the reception and for 1 Euro you can help yourself to a good coffee.
- Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Apartment was superb. Comfortable, clean and very well located. We highly recommend The Royal Tenerife Country Club and look forwards to returning shortly.
- lovely spacious modern clean apartments lovely pool area too. Self catering facilities were excellent would return
- We’ve stayed here 4-5 times and always come back.
Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club By Diamond Resorts
All apartments at the Santa Barbara Tenerife feature a seating area with sofas, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player, as well as a kitchen with fridge. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have sea views and air conditioning.Featuring landscaped gardens and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Santa Barbara hotel offers entertainment options such as a games room, a children’s club and a nightclub.The Melrose restaurant offers a range of local and international cuisine, and guests can enjoy a drink or snack in the pool bar. For your convenience a grocery store is also available on-site.Golf del Sur and Amarilla Golf Courses are under 5 minutes’ walk away from the Golf and Ocean Club. Tenerife Sur Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Friendly and helpful staff good food you could be in the thick of things or you could have a quiet place to sit what ever the mood although a large hotel the noise level at night was very good and the staff will go the extra mile for you all in all a great experience
- Condition and space provided, good calm location, plenty opportunity to relax, views, surroundings are good, supported with good facilities and services
- Facilities were great. Had everything you needed and really comfortable.
- The food in the pool bar was amazing and great value for money. The beds in the apartment were extremely comfortable.
- The rooms were spacious, clean, well equipped and air conditioned. Our room had a fridge freezer, coffee machine, kettle, toaster,hob and oven. They put some milk and water in the fridge for when you arrive. There is a balcony with stunning views. It’s a very quiet place but has some lovely local shops and restaurants. The hotel itself has a supermarket built in and 3 swimming pools. There are plenty of sun loungers outside for everyone and you don’t have a problem getting one. The staff were very helpful and polite but don’t generally give you much info when checking in. Generally a beautiful place to be
Sun Bay Villas
Located 1,000 feet from the sea, Sun Bay Villas are a 5-minute walk from San Miguel Marina. The Amarilla resort also offers a tennis court, a horse riding center and a gym.The spacious duplex villas are decorated in elegant light colors, and include a fully-equipped kitchen, dining area, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Many have sea and pool views. Each villa offers free garage parking.You can prepare meals in the kitchenette, which includes a ceramic hob, dishwasher and washing machine. A supermarket and various bars and restaurants can also be found in the surrounding streets.
- This is my second stay at sun bay villas & it was as good this time.
The places are clean, you can request to clean everyday. The most happiest thing is I got free upgraded from 4 people house to 6 people house with jacuzzi. The kitchen equipments are good. The view can see the sunset.
We can check out anytime even we can check out at 4.30AM
There is a supermarket nearby the resort, which they sell lots of different things, it’s convenient for us when we arrive the first day to buy something to cook.
It’s a resort required a car to go in and out would be more convenient
- Big rooms,Location close to golf course,sea wiev,cleaning servis,private garage under apartman,quite place,big mirrors,swimming poll,
- The property was very clean and beautiful views . I’m very happy with every about the property
- Enrique on front desk was really helpful and friendly we travelled with a severely autistic child, and the experience was made easy by having having Enrique who made us welcome
Chayofa Country Club
The country club has a children’s play area, as well as a tennis academy, a sauna and a fitness center, which may be used at an additional cost. A personal trainer can arrange special training programs.The apartments, studios and villas at Chayofa Country Club are large and well furnished. All accommodations has satellite TV and a rental safe. The kitchens have a microwave and fridge, and some have dishwashers.The main bar and restaurant offer live entertainment in the evenings. There is also a second restaurant. Wi-Fi is free in the bar area, and is also available in reception at an extra cost.
- The people running the restaurant and snack bar were superb the food and drink were lovely also the lifeguards were so friendly
- Everything you needed was available. Really enjoyed the stay here
Staff very friendly, apartment was very spacious and clean.
About 5 minutes in taxi to Las Américas.
Enjoyed my stay.
Would stay again 🙂
- Great place to be , friendly staff , very clean , good value for money, great location, transport very accessible
Pool area was perfect.
Size of apartament exceeded expectations.
Parking good (always possible to find a place for the car).
Tennis academy next to the Country Club.
Happy hour in the restaurant 🙂
Top Resorts In Los Gavilanes Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Los Gavilanes Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Los Gavilanes Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Los Gavilanes Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!