5 Best Resorts To Stay In Los Delgados Colima – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Delgados Colima is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Los Delgados Colima. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Delgados Colima. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Delgados Colima. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Los Delgados Colima right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Los Delgados Colima with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Los Delgados Colima:
Las Hadas by Brisas
One of our top picks in Manzanillo.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Experience the beauty that has been created to reflect the city of Manzanillo, Mexico, and staying at Las Hadas Golf Resort and Marina. Surrounded by tropical turquoise waters and green scenery, guests can relax during a day at the beach, or play a friendly game of golf during their stay. A fairy-tale experience is what the hotel has to offer.Las Hadas is in one of the most beautiful spots on Mexico’s Pacific Coast, Manzanillo Bay. You’ll feel like you’re living a dream come true as you walk through its streets and Arabian architecture. Las Hadas has been ranked among the best 100 Golf Resorts in the world and is proudly a AAA 4-diamond hotel.
- You can tell they are still in process of remodeling. I enjoyed my stay and all they have to offer within the resort. It was nice not to have to drive around to do activities. Food and entertainment was good.
- The grounds where to die for. The beds very comfortable. We upgraded and the deck was amazing and the view was great. Quiet around the pool. Nice beach.
Staff very friendly and helpful
Grounds were well maintained and gardens beautiful and lush
Pools were clean as well as beach area
Bed was very comfortable
Air conditioning nice that it was adjustable
- We loved every minute. We took our time enjoying the main pool, the beach, and the private pool as well as enjoying each restaurant. Nothing was a disappointment!
- The hotel was beautiful and clean. The beach was so easy to access and there were plenty of seats for all my family. There are plenty of activities throughout the day to keep you busy. They also have shows in the beach at night.
Barceló Karmina – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Manzanillo.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Barcelo Karmina – All Inclusive is located in Manzanillo in the region of Colima, just 23 miles from Barra de Navidad. The resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling. The nearest airport is Playa de Oro International Airport, 14 miles from Barcelo Karmina – All Inclusive.
- The property is set in a lush tropical setting. The rooms were spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The view every day and night was very nice to wake up to and go to bed to.
- Awesome place to vacation.. We are definitely returning someday. Best vacation ever!!
- Room was spacious, bed was very comfortable, food was delicious, staff very friendly and helpful.
- The staff, Norberto from the beach bar, and Gabriela entertainer they both amaizing
- Great location, great big place and the beach is beautiful, staff is welcoming and friendly
Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Manzanillo.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located at the southernmost point of the Mexican Gold Coast, this Manzanillo resort features a full-service spa. Guest rooms provide a fully stocked minibar and private balcony.Guest rooms are decorated in traditional Mexican décor with modern amenities. Each includes spacious bathrooms, cable TV and a fully stocked minibar.A beauty salon is available at the Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive. Aura Spa features beauty treatments, a sauna and a steam room.Guests can dine at the buffet-style restaurant or at the Mexican a la carte restaurant. Pool side services are also available.Hotel Tesoro Manzanillo is nearby the Plaza Manzanillo shopping mall.
Needs better internet service! No WiFi! This was the negative of our stay! Plus it would have nice to have an adult pool!
I love children but a getaway vacation with my wife, I would have been so happy without all the noise at poolside!
- Gorgeous location, wonderful cozy beach with very few vendors, staff is excellent, hotel is super clean, room was very quiet with the restful sound of the waves on the beach. Loved our comfy king bed and pillows, shower has awesome rainshower head, love the shelf above sink for all your stuff. Huge TV, brand new safe in closet, breathtaking views from balcony. Our room was on opposite side from pool, 4th floor, great choice. Just had to remember that lobby is on 6th floor and restaurant/pool/beach is on 1st floor when choosing elevator buttons.
i really like it but i didnt like that i was told free wifi and when i get there was not true
and they only have wifi in front
- The food(except for the lunch) the rooms, the service was perfect (:
They have couple restaurants we have to make appointments Italian restaurant was good accommodation but food it’s not that great but the Mexican was horrible bad service bad food plus in the check inn look like they have no education they don’t know how to treat a customer they gave me a room facing a brick wall and charge extra 1000 pesos to get ocean view in general food at the buffet have no taste looks like they just cook because town was great I will come back but to a different hotel
- Needs better internet service! No WiFi! This was the negative of our stay! Plus it would have nice to have an adult pool!
Vista Playa de Oro Manzanillo
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Manzanillo, 21 miles from Barra de Navidad, Vista Playa de Oro Manzanillo features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, gift shop and shops at the property.Tenacatita is 29 miles from Vista PlayaOro Manzanillo, and Isla Navidad is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Playa de Oro International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The only thing a like was the swimming pool and show they have
- el lugar esta bien sin embargo esta viejo y las habitaciones raras, mi habutacion tenia una mega escaleras y estaba vieja, hotel necesita renovarse esta despintado y descuidado
- Excelente la alberca y el barman hace muy buenas bebidas en la barra libre
- La animación de los chicos y las actividades que ofrecen dentro del hotel son agradables
- No me gusto nada de el hotel no lo recomendaria y no regreso
Gran Festivall All Inclusive Resort
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Gran Festivall All Inclusive Resort offers accommodations in Manzanillo, just 21 miles from Barra de Navidad. The resort has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling. Tenacatita is 29 miles from Gran Festivall Miramar, and Isla Navidad is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Playa de Oro International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Customer service was exceptional. Great personnel.
- Location of our room. Away from the noise. That was about it.
- Only good thing I can say about this resort it had good toilet paper.
- Everyone have a great attitude,and the service is excellent!!
- Overall an okay place to stay at, nothing major to complain about. We were expecting it to be a little more remodelled. Its an older resort however it is kept clean. They have some decent food items at the buffet. The omelette chef was fantastic, going out of her way to make us biscuits sausage and gravy. Definitely recommend going to their a la carte restaurant the food there is worth it and at no extra charge. ? Drinks galore! The beach couldn’t get any closer.
Top Resorts In Los Delgados Colima Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Los Delgados Colima to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Los Delgados Colima but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Los Delgados Colima. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!