5 Best Resorts To Stay In Los Buenos Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Buenos Murcia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Los Buenos Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Buenos Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Buenos Murcia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Los Buenos Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Los Buenos Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Los Buenos Murcia:
Hotel Costa Narejos
Costa Narejos features a spa area with a Turkish bath, sauna and hot tubs. Massage and beauty treatments are available and there is a fitness center.The lounge area at Costa Narejos includes comfortable armchairs and a large TV, which often shows sports programs. The pool is surrounded by a sun terrace and loungers.Hotel Costa Narejos offers a buffet restaurant, with a variety of hot and cold Spanish and international dishes. Light meals are served in the hotel’s cafeteria.San Javier Airport is 1.9 mi from the hotel, while Las Velas Shopping Center is 1,300 feet away with a cinema, shops, bars and restaurants. La Serena Golf Course is less than 3.1 mi away.
- Great value for money, clean and tidy with friendly staff and close to local bars and restaurants.
- Very short walk to the beach, bars and restaurants. Excellent cocktails at happy hour 2 for 3 euros. 1.8 miles from the airport. Fine walk along the promenade. Never been to resort before and the best location with the amenities locally including cash machine and sizeable supermarket. Favourite Spanish resort to date. Whilst it caters for more Spanish travellers which is great and feels more of a holiday. Must go again.
- Stayed here about 10 times now and cannot fault it!
Staff Brilliant , Room very good
Could do with a little updating
- Staff at front desk were extremely helpful and efficient. Room was very nice, and quiet at night time. Location very near to a lovely beach was excellent. Underground parking at a good rate was also a bonus, as well as being able to avail of a late checkout.
Senator Mar Menor Golf & Spa Resort
Each air-conditioned room at the Senator Mar Menor Golf & Spa Resort offers a balcony, a mini-bar and flat-screen cable TV. A safe is available for a surcharge. The private bathrooms include a shower and free toiletries.The complex also offers an on-site restaurant that serves international food, a bar, and 3 event rooms for business meetings, conferences, and banquets. Laundry services are also available.The on-site spa includes a sauna, heated pool, and other facilities, and also offers a range of treatments. The use of the spa is subject to an extra charge.Private parking is available onsite for an extra charge. It features an electric vehicle charging station. Located on the beautiful Costa Calida, the hotel offers easy access to quiet beaches and the historic city of Cartagena. Murcia San Javier Airport is only 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Fab pools, great value for money and large clean apartment with a fully equipped kitchen.
- nice and large room, bathroom, helpful staff at the reception
- The pool was one of the best i’ve come across.
- Not the newest but still clean, well kept golf hotel. Good pool area for kids and adults. We were happy to get a gorgous suite for very reasonable early bird price. Unfortunatelly, only 1 night stay,
- Comfortable room, with excellent view out to sea. Lovely pool. Staff on reception are friendly and helpful but have limited English so can be a challenge.
InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort and Spa
Rooms at InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort and Spa have a private balcony with views of the golf course or the outdoor swimming pool. All are heated and air conditioned and offer stylish design. They include a teakettle, a sitting area and satellite TV.Guests can relax in the sauna and hot tub at the InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort. Spa treatments are available at a discount for guests. A gym and tennis court are also available.The hotel’s Nomad restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Grills are also served by the swimming pool. There is also a lobby bar and a pub.The Intercontinental Mar Menor is only 6 miles from Murcia San Javier Airport.
- We have stayed at this hotel a couple of times. For us it’s perfect, staff exceptionally helpful, hotel very clean, breakfast great, quiet and relaxing. Rooms spacious and everything you need, will be returning without a doubt.
- We have stayed here on several occasions and never disappoints and the breakfast is really good and really fresh
- Great property to stop at for either golf or travels through Spain
- Bed extremely comfortable. Bathroom excellent and views amazing
- We arrived late afternoon after a long drive from Sevilla. The friendliness of the staff and their customer focus was second to none. Checking in at the hotel was very quick which allowed us to quickly settle in and enjoy the break. The rooms were very comfortable and very clean. We had breakfast in the price of the stay which was very good. We also used the restaurants at the hotel and again the food was very good. I would not hesitate recommending this hotel to my family and friends in the future.
Villa Las Colinas
Guests can play golf, tennis or paddle at the resort, or use the fitness center. The resort’s clubhouse has a terrace where you can have something to drink or eat.The air-conditioned villa features a furnished terrace and garden area. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms, one with a bath and the other with a shower. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave.The nearest beaches can be reached in a 15-minute drive, and you can do many watersports there.Las Colinas is 29 mi from Alicante Airport, 25 mi from Murcia Airport, and 22 mi from Cartagena.
No reviews yet.
La Torre Golf Resort – 8307
Each spacious, air-conditioned townhouse at RC La Torre Golf Resort has bright, modern décor. There is a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV. The kitchen comes with a microwave, oven, fridge and coffee maker.La Torre’s 18-hole golf course was designed by Jack Nicklaus and Dave Thomas, and there are also tennis courts on site.San Javier and Murcia can be reached in 25 minutes by car. Alicante and its airport are within 62 mi of the resort.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Los Buenos Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Los Buenos Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Los Buenos Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Los Buenos Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!