5 Best Resorts To Stay In Loretto Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Loretto Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Loretto Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loretto Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loretto Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Loretto Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Loretto Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Loretto Florida:
Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa is located in Ponte Vedra Beach. The resort has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. You can play ping-pong, pool and darts at this resort, and car rental is available. St. Augustine is 22 miles from Sawgrass Marriott Resort, and Jacksonville is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 27 miles from Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa.
- I was expecting to be in the hotel but was in a separate Villa. There could have been better communication to explain this in advance. But the room was spacious and very nice. And my bags were taken all the way to the room on 2nd floor by a very nice young man from Georgia that attended Kennesaw State. So even though I didn’t realize where the room was, immediately I felt great about the service.
- The property is gorgeous and the convention / meeting space is convenient and easily accessible me. Food was top notch, even for large crowd banquet events, which can be more difficult to ensure excellence.
The lake as part of the backyard. The down part is that it has
- The location is very attractive with many amenities
- I had to call three times to have a light fixed in my room – the server for breakfast in the morning forgot toast. The food was not good, certainly not representative of the stature of the resort
Bluegreen Vacations Grande Villas at World Golf Village an Ascend
Bluegreen Vacations Grande Villas at World Golf Village an Ascend is located in St. Augustine, just 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets.All units have a cable TV. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Great place to stay and centrally located for my needs.
- The location and landscaping were gorgeous. The kitchen appliance were very nice. Washer and dryer good. Beds and pillows comfortable. Quiet
- We really en joyed our stay here. Perfect location and family friendly. We will be coming back to this resort in May 2018.
- The Front Desk staff, one of whom shares my birthday were very understanding and helpful. Wonderful people!
The rooms were very spacious and the beds were wonderfully comfortable.
The whole complex was beautiful.
The swimming pool area was lovely with very comfortable loungers.
Great for access to the IMAX theatre and Golf Hall of Fame.
Within easy reach of the beautiful, interesting city of St Augustine.
The Lodge & Club at Ponte Vedra Beach
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This Ponte Vedra Beach hotel, set on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, is 1.5 miles from Ponte Vedra Golf Course. It features 2 outdoor pools and spacious rooms with a private balcony or patio.A minibar and coffeemaker are standard in every classically-designed room at The Lodge and Club. With elegant style and modern amenities, each room includes a flat-screen cable TV, iPod docking station and DVD player. All rooms have a view of the ocean.The Innlet Dining Room at the Lodge specializes in seafood dishes. Guests can enjoy afternoon tea with a variety of snacks or enjoy an evening cocktail at the Innlet Lounge.Free access to the jacuzzi and modern gym is provided to all guests of the Lodge and Club. A spa offering massage services is also available.Jacksonville Beach and the Beaches History Museum are both a 10-minute drive away.
- Quality of room design and furnishings; friendly and professional staff; excellent dining options and service; great beach
- My husband and I visited this resort as a little romantic get a way and it did not disappoint. This place was absolutely beautiful. The stone bathroom was gorgeous! The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. The overall decor of the room was so different from any other hotel I looked at. The staff were all very friendly. We enjoyed our view of the ocean and the beach in front of the resort was perfect for shelling and hunting sharkteeth. Turn down service at night was nice to have… they even leave you chocolate and a seashell. I really can’t say enough good things about it.
- Unbelievable staff. Front desk girls Alexandria.were absolutely the best. I loved staying where they pamper you and I was totally pampered
The room was spectacular…all new and tastefully decorated. Love the high vaulted ceilings and balcony directly overlooking the ocean. Impeccibly clean. Excellent service! I liked being right on the beach.
The inn and spa were also wonderful. I recommend a full day of pampering at the spa!
- I loved everything especially the service.I had a ball at the bar everynight.
Ponte Vedra Inn and Club
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located on 300 acres of Atlantic Ocean coastline, this resort is less than a half hour drive from downtown Jacksonville. It features 2 golf courses and 7 restaurants and lounges.A fully stocked wet bar is included in all rooms at Ponte Vedra Inn and Club. Free Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen TV, and an iPod docking station are also provided.On-site dining options range from the formal and elegant Seafoam Dining Room to the casual High Tides Bar, serving beachside food and drinks.Guests swim in one of the 4 heated pools at Ponte Vedra Club or cycle around the property. There are 15 tennis courts on site, as well as 10 shops and boutiques.The Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens is 28 miles from the resort. Jacksonville International Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort
Located 8.1 miles from the St. Augustine Premium Outlets, World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort offers luxurious rooms with a flat-screen TV. Facilities include 2 on-site golf courses.The air-conditioned rooms of St. Augustine Resort are light and airy. All rooms are equipped with an iPod dock, free Wi-Fi, a mini-fridge, and coffee/tea making facilities. Room service is available 24/7.As well as 2 on-site golf courses, World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort also offers a heated outdoor pool, a gym, and a spa.Guests can enjoy American regional cuisine at 500 South Restaurant. The 500 South Lounge serves a wide variety of drinks.World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine is a 25-minute drive from St. Augustine Airport. The resort offers free transportation to and from downtown St. Augustine.
- Staff was great and breakfast was very good. Nice lobby.
- I loved the appearance and where it was located…in a village setting!
- We love the location of the property. Beautiful drive in to the facility.
- Was right next to world golf village the bed was good and room clean.i must mention JODY a perfect angel she was the (messanger) in the hotel the only person who listened to us about our problem she insisted we have a free breakfast and passes into golf village, just meeting Jody helped make our 1 day stay a little better. (We were booked for 3 nights but due to room problems left next day) the other person who was very helpful was JIMthe bellhop very friendly .
- Buffett was awful. Food was old and stale. Kids wouldn’t even eat pastries which they love. They were hard and like a rock and we got there at 8am. Place needs help.
Top Resorts In Loretto Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Loretto Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Loretto Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Loretto Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!