5 Best Resorts To Stay In Londonderry Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Londonderry Vermont is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Londonderry Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Londonderry Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Londonderry Vermont. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Londonderry Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Londonderry Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Londonderry Vermont:
The Black Bear Lodge
This hotel is located on Stratton Mountain and features numerous ski and snowboarding slopes as well as a 27-hole golf course. An on-site restaurant and a continental breakfast are also offered.A flat-screen cable TV and free WiFi are included in every room at The Black Bear Lodge. They have an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer and a individually controlled air-conditioning and heating.Guests can relax in the hot tub and the sauna at this Stratton Mountain Lodge. A game room is provided for entertainment.Table 43.1 Degree Bar & Eatery is open seasonally for dinner and serves American cuisine.Ski lifts are within 1,300 feet from the lodge. Stratton Village is 550 feet away.
- rooms were comfy and there is a bus that runs from hotel that takes you right up the road to the main village area during day and night. wifi worked well and had a nice view of the mountain.
- Location is great, the shuttle to the village is good. We like this hotel mid-week. On the weekends it’s too noisy.
- I liked that it was clean and staff was friendly. The location was very good.
- Location was great, right next to Stratton Mountain. Easy walk without ski equipment, but the shuttle service was excellent without almost no wait each way.
- The staff were great! That includes All Staff who were helpful and positive.
Long Trail House – Stratton Mountain
On Stratton Mountain, this luxurious ski resort features a spa, golf course, and apartments equipped with a living area along with a full kitchen. A ski and snowboard school is on site.A gas fireplace is available in the living area along with cable TV and large windows. A dining area and a kitchenette are also included. Rooms at Long Trail House feature wood furnishings and have access to free Wi-Fi.A variety of dining options are also provided including pizza, sushi, a deli, and pub.Guests can relax in the hot tub, spa or sauna. A business center that has fax and photocopying services is also available along with tennis courts. Visitors have access to a nearby fitness center.Drysdale Tennis School is a 3-minute drive from Long Trail House – Stratton Mountain. Mt. Snow Airport is 20 miles away.
- Love the location: easy, convenient, safe. Common space nice.
- Bed was comfy very clean perfectly fine not worth the money and not on the ski mountain
- Loved how close the hotel was to the mountain. The kitchen and all of its amenities were awesome.
- Nice Village like atmosphere. Well kept. Very Clean
- location is the only reason to chose this hotel. directly across street from village/lift. one bonus is the underground covered parking.
Mountain Lodge at Okemo
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Mountain Lodge at Okemo is located in Ludlow in the region of Vermont.The rooms are equipped with a TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.This resort has ski-to-door access, a ski pass sales point and ski storage and ski equipment and bike rental are available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Killington is 19 miles from Mountain Lodge at Okemo, and Manchester is 24 miles away.
- Staff was terrific, as was the location and access to lifts and lodge. Kitchen was adequate to feed 4 adults and a 1 year old. Plenty of blankets, pillows and towels provided. Loved the private, locked ski locker for each unit.
Slope side was Awesome!! Access to the lifts were amazing. Skied into lunch at the apartment!
Great for families that don’t need to go out. One walkable restaurant.
- Great views and very close to the Mt. Lodge and facilities.
- Bed was great. Fireplace with real wood was a bonus! Walk out to base lift was great – only better spot would be to ski down to the lift. Kitchen facilities were great allowing us to not go out at night – too tired from awesome days of skiing.
- Great location at the Okemo Clocktower base. Nice view, comfortable bed and assigned parking spot. Ski shop, ticket window, rentals and lodge are all close by. The complimentary pancake mix and VT maple syrup in the welcome bag was a nice touch. Apartment was well appointed. Mountain is very family friendly with spectacular skiing. Would definitely stay here again.
The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort & Spa
In the Green Mountains of Vermont, this resort has a full service spa and health club, as well as an on-site restaurant. Skiing at Okemo Mountain is just 4 miles away.Each guest room at The Point at Castle Hill Resort & Spa features a flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator. They are styled in rich colors and dark wood furnishings. Select rooms have a sofa bed and a full kitchen.Relax in the hot tub and indoor heated pool after visiting the fitness center and tennis courts. A business center and a game room are available.The Castle Restaurant serves French-inspired cuisine in a wood-paneled luxurious dining room.The Okemo Valley Golf Club is a 10 minute drive from The Pointe Resort. Buttermilk Falls at Okemo State Forest is 7 miles away.
- comfortable, affordable and convenient. we always stay here when skiing okemo
- The staff was nice, the room was spacious and clean.
- Price and location. Clean comfortable room. Not expensive
- Large, clean room. Staff was friendly and efficient. Ambiance was better than expected with a “ski lodge” feel.
- it was a very good location to get into town of ludlow and okemo. The mountain view from the hotel was awesome too. very friendly staff.
The Equinox Resort
Surrounded by the scenic Green Mountains, this resort features a full-service spa and an 18-hole golf course. Guests can dine at various on-site restaurants. Bromley Mountain skiing is 10 miles away.The Equinox Resort features rooms with a flat-screen TV, private bathroom, and bathrobes. They are decorated in rich colors and plush bedding. Select rooms offer mountain or garden views.Facilities at the Manchester Equinox Resort include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Activities such as horseback riding and off-road driving are available.Enjoy fine dining at The Chop House, the Equinox’s on-site steak house. Dine outdoors at Dormy Grill or sip a cocktail the Falcon Bar.Various shops in Manchester Village are within 1 miles from the hotel. Cross country skiing at Hildene is a 5-minute drive away.
- facilities are great. Food is great, staff did best to accommodate us. But, in the end, they were out of rooms, so we were put in the Inn Keeper’s suite. This was because booking.com reservation didn’t transfer to them.
- Comfortable room, if a bit spare. Helpful staff. Good location. Shuttle available to take guests places.
- We love the location, history and character of the Equinox Inn. Most of the staff is exceptional however some seem uninterested in their guests overall experience. The Spa is very nice and they are welcoming to families with kids.
- The Equinox is absolutely beautiful. It has the most comfortable bed in any hotel I’ve ever stayed in.
- Loved the bed. Friendly staff. Beautiful location in Manchester. Beautiful golf course.
Top Resorts In Londonderry Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Londonderry Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Londonderry Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Londonderry Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!