5 Best Resorts To Stay In Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Llanos De La Concepción Fuerteventura:
Elba Carlota Beach & Convention Resort
Rooms at the Elba Carlota are spacious and bright. All rooms are air conditioned and have a mini-bar and satellite TV.The resort offers guests a wide range of dining options, including Tindaya Buffet Restaurant and El Arrecife Restaurant, which serves Italian dishes. The Chiringuito Restaurant and Bar is set on a small island opposite the hotel and serves seafood cuisine.The Elba features a heated swimming pool, a hot tub and gym. There are beach volley ball courts, tennis courts and a shooting range. There is also evening entertainment for adults and daytime activities arranged for children.Gran Casino Antigua Fuerteventura is located inside the hotel. It offers a range of games including Roulette, Black Jack and Texas Hold ‘Em.The Costa Calma is an ideal location for activities such as golf, sailing and surfing.
- hotel room was perfect, friendly staff, nice location, rich breakfast, good entertainments
The quality of food is very good and the selection was excellent.
Hotel is clean and rooms very nice.
The location just outside the town but in a nice area with plenty of shops around and close walk to the beach.
All round very good hotel and wasn’t disappointed.
- Great service and friendly staff. Good food and good variety. Nice area around the pool and great location for families for experiences.
The beds were very comfy
The bar staff were very pleasant and helpful
Beautiful grounds we
- beds very good, and room service. eg. cleaning and makeing beds etc
Elba Sara Beach & Golf Resort
All air-conditioned rooms at the Elba Sara Beach & Golf Hotel have a private balcony, most with superb ocean views. There is a mini-bar, TV and private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves buffet meals, and has a terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. There is also a poolside grill bar, and a snack bar at the beach.The Sara Beach & Golf Resort features a gym, hot tub and sauna. There is also mini golf, ping pong and a pool table. Children have a dedicated pool, play area and supervised activities club. Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa is 1,300 feet from the hotel.
- The rooms was really comfortable and spacious.We appreciate that that staff gave us a room on the top floor as requested before me beforehand. Also the staff overall was really nice and helpful . The hotel was very pretty in a very good location
- Friendly staff, good food and different activities available.
- Staff are amazing. From the resturant, checkin staff to the animation team they are just fantastic. Rooms are huge 2 adults and 2 boys and still plenty of room. Plenty of activities for the kids and adults. Short walk to beach and shopping centre with a huge eurospar right next door. Food was lovely. Plenty of variety. Baked fresh rolls every day was so lovely
We are a family with two children and was perfect for us. From the glass of champagne that we receive when we arrive, the food, the accommodation, everything was just perfect. The food is great and everyday the menu was changed. We appreciate that some foods was prepared in front of us and was very good. Also, the mini club for our children was just perfect and give us some hours to relax at the nice pool. So, I highly recommend this hotel and for sure if we will want to come again in Fuerteventura, we will chose the same hotel.
- Excellent value for money. Great for travelling with kids. The buffet was average, but for the price, I wouldn’t complain.
Barceló Castillo Beach Resort
The Thalasso Spa includes seawater pools, hydromassage jets, a sauna, sensation showers, massages, and a gym.Featuring a private balcony or terrace, the air-conditioned rooms and bungalows come with satellite TV and a private bathroom.There are several restaurants at Barcelo Castillo Beach Resort offering local and international cuisine. You will also find many bars, including a poolside bar, sports bar and a theater with evening shows.The complex has many sports facilities, such as mini golf and courts for tennis, basketball, volleyball and football.At the marina you can practice a wide range of water sports. There are also 2 golf courses within 10 minutes’ drive.
- Very relaxing – good location. Perfect for relaxing and enjoying the actitivities.
- Beach, breakfast, location, weather. Facilitators for kids and adults at the pool area.
- Fab breakfast, great staff, housekeeping needs to be better.
- The beds were very comfortable and the property spacious for the two of us. The entertainment was really enjoyable and the team worked hard to keep everyone happy – they succeeded.
- Hotel was really well presented and staff were very helpful. Overall a good stay
Vip Villas – Caleta Dorada
All Vip Villas have a living room with a pool table, DVD player and sofa bed. The kitchen includes an oven, kettle and dishwasher.The villas are a 5-minute walk from the shops and bars of Caleta de Fuste. Fuerteventura Golf Club is less than 0.6 mi away and El Matorral Airport is within 3.7 mi.VIP Villas offer guests full access to the facilities at the nearby Club Caleta Dorada. These include various outdoor swimming pools, a mini golf course, gym and squash court.Guests can enjoy meals in one of the Club’s 3 restaurants or relax in the poolside bars. There is also a reception with a tour desk, currency exchange and car rental service.
- Pool was cold kids loved it walking distance to everything sun spot il come again
- Comfortable villa liked the private pool. Pool room gave us some entertainment at night
- Main centre within easy walking distance. Swimming pool good size. Plenty of room in the villa. Kitchen appliances very modern.
- We went as a family to the VIPs villa we went there last year we stayed in 2 bedrooms villa which was amazing you have everything you need even a jacuzzi and a snooker table down stairs it’s very spacious we will go there again.
- Close to local amenities, restaurants and supermarkets, market only a 2 minute walk away. Beach is a 5 minute walk away although construction work taking place on the beach so best to walk towards the Atlantico shopping area as the beach is lovely and shallow enough for small children and only 5/10 minute walk along the beach path. Safe area, great for families and couples. Taxi from the Atlantico back to Caleta de Dorada 3 euros.
Barceló Castillo Royal Level
Guests can make full use of the facilities at the neighboring Barceló Castillo Beach Resort, which includes 3 pool areas and a spa.The paying spa includes seawater pools, hydromassage jets, a sauna, sensation showers, massages, and a gym.Suites come with flat-screen satellite TV, a living area, kitchen area and a private bathroom.There are several restaurants at the resort, offering local and international cuisine. You will also find many bars, including a poolside bar, sports bar and a theater with evening shows.Many sports facilities, including mini golf and a gym, are available at the resort. You will also find many watersports nearby, as well as 2 golf courses.
I could not fault this hotel! From the staff to the food and everything else inbeteeen. Liked using the train too . Very handy for visiting friends up the mountain.
This is not my first stay at the hotel, so I’m aware of it’s excellence and will be back again.
- Everything! Would highly recommend this hotel. Staff, food, location was all just perfect. Will definitely be coming back!
- Amazing room in a great location. The food was excellent.
- Overall good experience, however, I do not like their policy of cancelling your key card the night before checkout to force you to pay your bill before issuing a new key card. This policy is totally unnecessary as they had my card details on check-in as security. This will put me off staying at the hotel in the future.
- Food was exceptional. Staff very friendly. Hotel was superb with services for a range of ages
- I could not fault this hotel! From the staff to the food and everything else inbeteeen. Liked using the train too . Very handy for visiting friends up the mountain.
Top Resorts In Llanos De La Concepción Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!