5 Best Resorts To Stay In Lepe Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Lepe Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Lepe Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lepe Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lepe Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Lepe Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Lepe Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Lepe Andalucía:
Islantilla Golf Resort
The Islantilla’s Golf Course has 27 holes, and there is also a golf academy and a putting green. The hotel has 2 paddle tennis courts, and during the summer there is a Miniclub for children.Islantilla Golf offers a range of dining options, including a varied buffet restaurant and an Andalusian grill bar which opens by the pool in high season. There is also an Italian restaurant and a Beach Club which has a large lounge-terrace overlooking the sea.The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at the Islantilla Golf Resort come with a private, furnished terrace and satellite TV.Islantilla is located only 12 mi from the Portuguese border and 31 mi from Faro Airport.
Large rooms, v comfortable beds. Food average but plentiful.
Flaminco dancing show superb. Super fit ladies.
- Great service, friendly staff and listened to queries when I asked.
Surrounded by the golf course it’s a very nice hotel. Range and quality of options at breakfast and dinner are amazing. Friendly staff, well linked to the beach club (another nice surprise) it’s a family choice with spacious and cleaned rooms but a bit dated.
Nevertheless to came back and recommended it.
- Accessible to the golf course, leisure facilities, major roads to Seville & Algarve.
- We wanted a few days away and somewhere where we could play golf – we weren’t disappointed. The golf courses (there are 3 nine-hole courses) were challenging but not overly difficult for the average golfer. The hotel is comfortable with large bedrooms and a good breakfast.
- Large rooms, v comfortable beds. Food average but plentiful.
SENTIDO Garden Playanatural – Adults Only
SENTIDO Garden Playanatural – Adults Only has simple, bright décor throughout. Each of its rooms is air conditioned and has satellite TV.The hotel’s buffet restaurant specializes in Andalusian cuisine and local seafood dishes. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel bar, where there is live music and shows.The spa offers a range of treatments including massage and hydrotherapy. There are also Turkish baths, a sauna and indoor pool.The nearest beaches are 1,650 feet away and there is a golf course less than 0.6 mi from the hotel. Cartaya and Huelva can be reached in less than 30 minutes, by car.
- I went there to celebrate my 60th Birthday with a friend from work. The idea was to relax and get away from work. Everything was great. Bar prices as always in a hotel were expensive. We had breakfast one day and at 11 euro each was disappointed with the quality and this prevented us booking for an evening meal. However, having said that, again this is expected at many hotels that provide buffet meals. On the whole we had a great experience there and would certainly return.
- We went to this hotel because we had a wedding nearby. The bed is huuuuuuuuge and super comfortable! The room was very quiet and the curtains made it perfectly dark to sleep until late, we slept really well. Great option for an after wedding stay!
- The hotel was exactly as described 2 lovely pools long beaches & woodland to explore, At his time of year it was not to busy so no problem getting a sun bed. The staff were helpful & friendly with the hotel looking extremely clean. There was a lot of food on offer so everyone should be catered for.
My view from the room was exactly as you had promised, the food variation was amazing. Great location.
Staff very helpful and accommodating
- Nice room and friendly staff, pool and entertainment were welcomed. Food was lovely.
Precise Resort El Rompido-The Hotel
Set in attractive gardens, Precise El Rompido has bright, attractive rooms with balconies, most of which have sea views. Each features satellite TV and a mini-bar.El Rompido features a buffet breakfast. It also has a lounge bar and a restaurant serving local cuisine.The Rompido’s spa has an indoor swimming pool, Turkish baths and a sauna. Treatments include massage and facials.The Precise Resort is an hour’s drive from Faro and Seville Airports. Huelva is less than 9.9 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
We have stayed only one night at Precise Hotel el Rompido, but we loved it!
Felisa welcomed us very well before 3pm. The room was modern and clean, with a large double bed. There is a big outside pool and a Wellness Center to which all the guests have access. The breakfast was huge with show cooking.
The beach stays in the other side of the river, and the Hotel provides both train and boat to get there for free.
Given the fact that it’s a “Golf dedicated” Resort, there weren’t children around.
A really good Price-Quality Relationship!
Upgrade was much appreciated.
- Upgrade to junior suite was very very nice. excellent Spanish and international breakfast. beautiful gardens, tasteful interiors. great live music in bar at night.
- The atmosphere and surroundings are simply amazing. The room is perfect (big bed, clean and huge bathroom).
- The room was comfortable and most of the staff friendly
- We have stayed only one night at Precise Hotel el Rompido, but we loved it!
Barceló Punta Umbría Beach Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, the Punta Umbria Resort offers stylish décor and its air-conditioned rooms are comfortable and bright. All rooms have satellite TV and a mini-bar. Most have views of either the pool area, or Los Enebrales Nature Reserve.The resort has 4 buffet restaurants, serving a range of Mediterranean and other international food. Guests can enjoy a drink in one of the resort’s 6 bars located in the lobby and pool areas. Gluten-free meals are available upon request.The spa and wellness center has a thermal circuit including an indoor pool with water jets, heated loungers and contrast shower at an extra cost. There is also a large gym. Treatments available include massages and hydrotherapy at an extra cost.Private parking is available for a surcharge. Barceló Punta Umbria has a range of sports facilities on site, such as paddle courts, sports pitches and an archery area. There are also cycling tracks around the resort.
- Stagflation was great, place was well kept and huge.
Nice big rooms. Lovely pool. Good beach only 2 minutes walk. Rooms have lovely big beds (7 foot!).
Bar prices very reasonable.
- Everything. clean comfy beautifulll location. Great food and breakfast. We had a ground floor room with patio over lookin the pool.
- Overall very nice hotel! I really enjoyed my stay, the clean areas and the helpful staff.
- Good facilitys, rooms, pools, food buffes. Very big hotel complex! Some small stores and restaurants outside, more in Punta Umbria center about 20min walk away.
Playa Marina Spa Hotel – Luxury
The air conditioned rooms at the Playa Marina are brightly decorated. Each has a minibar and a fully equipped bathroom. Some rooms offer sea views.There is an on-site gym, and the hotel spa features an indoor pool and offers beauty treatments.The Marina’s buffet restaurant features show cooking, while the restaurant serves dinner from a varied dining menu during the summer months.There is also a bar.The Playa Marina Spa is less than 1,650 feet from the center of Isla del Moral and is a 10-minute drive from Isla Canela Golf Club. Aquopolis Water Park is a one hour drive away, while Huelva is less than 43 miles away.
- Very friendly staff. Super pool and water slide. Delicious varied food. We had a poolside room with own terrace which was perfect for little kids.
la ubicación frente al atlántico,
el buffet rico y variado, la cama enorme y super comoda, el olor a zona tropical al entrar en la zona del hall con los periquitos de fondo.
sin duda un lugar magico
el hall del hotel
con los periquitos y las palmeras, le daba un toque muy tropical y relajante y olia muy bien
la habitacion muy bonita
la piscina el jacuzzi y que esta cerca del puerto deportivo
la playa y la piscina!
y el bar del hotel muy majos los camareros!
y los periquitos de la entrada
Top Resorts In Lepe Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Lepe Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Lepe Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Lepe Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!