5 Best Resorts To Stay In Las Canas – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Canas is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Las Canas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Canas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Canas. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Las Canas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Las Canas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Resorts In Las Canas:
Phoenix Spa Resort-All Inclusive
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Phoenix Spa Resort-All Inclusive is located in Cabarete in the region of Puerto Plata Province. Just 9 miles from Sosúa. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Río San Juan is 20 miles from Phoenix Spa Resort-All Inclusive, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 12 miles from Phoenix Spa Resort-All Inclusive.
- very comfortable, great pool, horses directly at the hotel, nice food, modern style
- The food and drinks – has the best restaurant in Cabarete. The staff – amazing staff and excelent customer service, so funny and entertaining. The pool – huge and great for swimming. The installations and the view – great for relaxing. We had such a lovely time inside the hotel, we never wanted to leave the hotel.
- Fresh. Very frendly and service minded stuff and The owner are so helpfull och Nice. We hade a Sofa and kitchen. Helped With tour Booking. They have a fun pool and could drive you to The privat Beach. As an all Inclusive guest you order your food from The menu Witch was Nice.
- The staff was very laid back and chill. The theatre was also a nice touch.
- Beautiful grounds that are well kept. Someone is always cleaning something. There are 2 pool areas – the main lazy river and a new pool/hot tub combo on the adjacent property. Both are quite relaxing. The lazy river runs around the perimeter of the bar/restaurant and lounge areas and has a swim up bar as well. The rooms are quite spacious. I was in a deluxe suite and it included a fully equipped kitchen, conversation pit and TV, walk-in shower, king bed and plenty of storage space. Very clean and comfortable. There is a large food and drink selection menu so as to please any palette. The staff is great and very helpful. They have fun and make sure you are having fun and every need is met. I could go on and on about the positives. It was just a great place to stay and I will return!
Viva Wyndham Tangerine – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Cabarete.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Viva Wyndham Tangerine – All Inclusive is located in Cabarete in the region of Puerto Plata Province, just 6 miles from Sosúa. The resort has an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and darts at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Río San Juan is 23 miles from Viva Wyndham Tangerine, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 9 miles from Viva Wyndham Tangerine – All Inclusive.
- It was extremely clean and the staff was nice and kind.
- Very nice room and balcony (suite) and the view was great. Food was okay and the desserts were very good. Amazing show almost every night. Nice beds. You don´t have to leave the hotel, because there was everything, but you should go out and see how the local people lives across the street. There was a big difference on the other side of the hotel.
- Food was great,the staff were kindly,the hotel is right on the beach very clean
The fiod was plentiful, many options.
Loved the entertainment staff, they were outstanding.
The location on the beach was great.
Casa Marina Beach & Reef All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Sosúa.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This all-inclusive resort is located on the north shore of the Dominican Republic, on the Atlantic Ocean. It features numerous on-site dining options, 3 outdoor pools, and 2 children’s pools.A flat-screen TV with cable is included in all rooms at Casa Marina Beach & Reef. Rooms also have a balcony with a view of the ocean or the garden.There are 9 on-site bars and 5 restaurants at Casa Marina Beach & Reef. Dining options include seafood, Mexican, and Italian.Live entertainment performs every night at Beach & Reef Casa Marina. Free scuba lessons are offered in the pool, or guests can snorkel or windsurf in the ocean.Puerto Plata International Airport is 6.2 miles from Casa Marina Beach & Reef. Ocean World Adventure Park is 12.4 miles away.
- Grounds were nice, rooms nice. Staff good. Front desk staff not as friendly. Made little effort to accommodate my needs.
- Pools, Jacuzzi, foods, drinks, the personal, animation…
- Warm weather! Nice beach, and hot tubs perched on rocks above the sea! Liked all of the various terraces for sitting and sunning, therefore guests all spread out. Very friendly and helpful staff. Liked having the restaurant choices and the wide array of foods in the buffets. Very clean facility. Beautiful swimming pools!
- Food was excellent, staff friendly, pools clean, the show at Areito, the beach
- Great food, awesome night shows, beautiful pool and beaches; and last but not least great value for money.
Ocean Village Deluxe Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Sosúa – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a fitness center and a private beach area, Ocean Village Deluxe Resort & Spa is located in Sosúa in the region of Puerto Plata Province, just 6 miles from Cabarete. The resort has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Río San Juan is 29 miles from Ocean Village Deluxe Resort & Spa, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- It was great having our own pool and the Villa was very large. Everything about the resort was top notch.
- Beautiful place! Really good food. Calm and relaxing 👌
- The view of the Atlantic Ocean was phenomenal. The staff was exceptional and always asked if they could do anything to make your stay better.
- All the Facilities and the staff are very good. The location is not far from town and local beaches, supermarkets or restaurants. Wonderful place to spend a week or a weekend.
Wat een fantastisch resort! We zijn 2 dagen eerder toegekomen en hadden zelfs een upgrade gekregen. Het geheel is ontzettend romantisch, ondanks de grootte van het resort bijzonder mooi opgezet. De kamers zijn gigantisch groot (we hebben de luxe villa gehad en het appartement), beide accomodaties waar we verbleven waren perfect. De restaurants zijn zalig met een zeer vriendelijke bediening en buitengewoon lekkere gerechten.
Nog nooit zo een prachtig verblijf ergens gehad. Erg bijzonder! Een aanrader
Gansevoort Dominican Republic
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Gansevoort Dominican Republic offers accommodations in Sosúa, just 7 miles from Cabarete. The resort has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this resort, and car rental is available. Río San Juan is 29 miles from Gansevoort Dominican Republic, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 3.1 miles from Gansevoort Dominican Republic.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Las Canas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Las Canas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Las Canas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Las Canas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!